Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
for anyone recovering from a dissociative addiction by Alice Hollynare - Fri, 01 Jun 2018 12:19:07 EST ID:pHsWgtaT No.29917 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1527869947868.jpg -(22397B / 21.87KB, 197x358) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 22397
>on a six month break from heavy ketamine and pcp use
>get the urge to dissociate again and buy four bottles of dxm syrup on a whim
>sit infront of the bottles at my computer for hours contemplating whether it's a good idea
>try to justify it with its antidepressant effects but ended up pouring them down my sink
>immediately feel like a weight's been lifted off my shoulders and get a sudden surge of energy and optimism

obviously I can't speak on behalf of anyone except myself but I think that not succumbing to the allure of dissos if you're trying to stay clean has a better antidepressant effect than a weeklong ketamine infusion session

hang in there
>>
Alice Sizzleville - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 01:21:10 EST ID:G2iYEKXR No.29919 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1527916870229.jpg -(37399B / 36.52KB, 540x540) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Do you feel any permanent mental damages from doing dissociatives?

I also got really heavy into K a year and a half ago and I feel like my brain doesn't work as well anymore. Its hard to focus nowadays and I my brain feels significantly foggier. Life just feels so much more overwhelming now. I mean, I was always kind of like this before my diss binge so maybe its all in my head, but I am also quite worried.

Keep it up man. I really love the drug but I have learned that things can get really ugly fast if I keep chasing the hole.

Someone on /diss/ said it the best. The personality changes caused by the drug could be a fate worse than death. I was acting really mental by the end of it all and I am glad my sources ran out so I could take time off to reflect. I got really lucky, as it might have saved me from a really bad fate...
>>
Emma Smallford - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 14:07:00 EST ID:pHsWgtaT No.29920 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29919
>Do you feel any permanent mental damages from doing dissociatives?
permanent's a pretty strong word and considering I've only been clean for months I'm hesitant to draw any conclusions so early
I've definitely noticed changes though such as a loss of inner monologue, difficulty forming mental pictures, the looming feeling that I'm outside of myself and trapped on the surface
everything feels static and artificial and I have no connection to the things or people around me, including friends and family
I have lost my ability in creative pursuits like making music, drawing and freewriting and it scares me thinking that I might not ever get them back
art has no effect and no longer resonates with me on the same level, it's as if I'm merely observing and not experiencing

then again this, isn't representative of solely dissociative use because I was also going through periods of being on around 4-6mg alprazolam/day and 120mg oxycodone/day on top of the habitual use of amphetamines and phenethylamines

I've had both and MRI scan and CT scan done since and both of which came back clear so there's no trace of olney's lesions but I think I'll get a second opinion on them
>>
Augustus Cigglechot - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 09:03:10 EST ID:G2iYEKXR No.29929 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29920
Right after I have made the post, I regretted using the word permanent instead of lasting.

I actually feel the same way about music. It just doesn't click as much with me anymore. I was using amphetamines pretty regularly as well, and am glad to be off it.

Do you plan to return to diss? If so, how long do you think you will space out your trips?

I know I still will diss eventually but currently, I want to stabilize my mind and get my stuff together
>>
Topper - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 20:41:10 EST ID:pFLwwrrZ No.29952 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Where in the fuck are you getting PCP these days or are you talking about 3-meo? I haven't been able to find true sherm in a decade or so. I'm not actually sourcing but just a general idea.
>>
Lillian Sablingback - Wed, 20 Jun 2018 16:39:45 EST ID:wszRbaUe No.29961 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP this post actually helped me a lot, I had just bought some Delysm the other day and was considering doing it but then I saw this post, thanks.
>>
Thomas Demmlelack - Fri, 22 Jun 2018 00:29:23 EST ID:osOBw04Q No.29967 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29961
Our grocery story every now and then has sales on the large bottles, just dxm I guess. I like taking a tablespoon or two just as a mind adjuster. Think clearly,
interested in stuff more. $2.25? compared to $16 #18 $22? dollars. I like a tablespoon or two of codeine syrup as well. For pain, happy as a clam. A bit more, yea, it's called lean for a reason it would seem.
>>
Sidney Wedgeson - Thu, 26 Jul 2018 11:01:04 EST ID:faFEhEXC No.30064 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29919
I felt this way after several years of DXM binges and constant weed smoking. But over time, my mind is way clearer. The only symptom that remains of my abuse is HPPD. That shit never goes away.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.