Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
BWS 3 by James Siffingwill - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 13:28:12 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29922 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528046892369.jpg -(46912B / 45.81KB, 357x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 46912
Last one stopped bumping.

It's been 2 weeks since I started my suboxone taper. I'm doing good. Just taking everything day by day.

I've been in therapy for 1 month already. I've made quite a bit of progress in such little time. I feel better about myself and am becoming emotionally and mentally stable for once in my life. I'm starting to realize my potential as a person who can achieve anything as long as I can see it. Seeing is achieving. The mind is what you create.
>>
Drunk Junk (ie) - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 19:23:11 EST ID:JZd7MAiM No.29923 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29922
It's sad that on most boards the "bump while fucked up" threads are among the most commented threads on the board but not here. I guess this is a board for designed for drug users too, not necessarily for people revovering from those drugs, there are other chan-style sites for recovery. This website being based off drug use ONLY and NOT RECOVERY is what inittialy drew me to the site, but i digress. I have been clean from whatever form of fentanyl is flooding the streets for almost 2 months now; first month was a lot harder, a lot more boredom than expected, just less exciting i suppose. Much respect friend, it is one hell of a chore and requires some strong will power and resolve.
>>
James Siffingwill - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 19:33:49 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29924 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29923
Yeah I agree.

Good job on staying clean for as long as you have. We both have chosen the right decision to stop being drug addicts and get our lives together. I think we can help each other and keep each other clean. I'll post my progress here like I've been doing. You should too so we can motivate each other.
>>
Augustus Cigglechot - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 21:59:06 EST ID:G2iYEKXR No.29925 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29922
BWS

Well, I've been mad vaping this entire day. Lying in bed for about 15 hours, feeling pretty mopey and awful. My situation isn't as bad as others here but still I feel so low and depressed without any fun drugs.

Currently, the big hurdle right now is staying off etizolam and weed, but I'm also stopping caffeine and diss
>>
Augustus Cigglechot - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 22:01:49 EST ID:G2iYEKXR No.29926 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29923
May I ask what are the other chans that have something like a detox board? Detox is pretty slow so I want read about the struggle of other posters going through similar things
>>
Cornelius Femmerhore - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 08:06:28 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29927 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29925
I think you are heading in the right direction. But, as far as I go I still smoke weed and that's the only drug I do. Maybe you should focus on getting clean from everything and smoke weed for the time being to keep yourself good. Then quit after you've gotten clean from everything else. That's my plan at least. Did weed have any medicinal value to you?

I've been vaping for almost 2 weeks now as well brah. I use to smoke 2 packs a day. Now, I vape and limit myself to 5 cigs a day. Going to keep weaning myself down to none and only vape. My lungs already feel better. I'm not throwing up every morning like I use to. I can breathe better too. We will both thank ourselves when we get through our detox off of drugs and become clean and sober. Good luck man.
>>
Augustus Cigglechot - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 08:59:02 EST ID:G2iYEKXR No.29928 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29927
Honestly, I have thought about that, and although I love blazing it, weed contributes to my downfall. It makes me lazy and antisocial and between the periods when I don't toke, I get very moody and depressed, not to mention the loss of appetite and insomnia.

It sure kills the boredom though, which is what it could help me with at the moment, but I think that is the issue I must deal with at this moment. Learn to be bored about everything for awhile so I can eventually enjoy other things that aren't drugs. I figure the best way to do this is to just embrace the cold crisp reality of things and give my mind a rest from pretty much everything. I know I still vape nicotine but it is my last crutch pretty much.

To each his own though, I know weed works well for a lot of people but I think in my situation, I need to find a way to train my brain to have mental stimulation all on its own.

>Did weed have any medicinal value to you?
Its a nice tool to reflect on life and am I being altruistic to my goals if I toke once in awhile. But toking all day every day at least for me, eventually ruins this effect and makes me stagnate.
>>
Cornelius Femmerhore - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 09:28:08 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29930 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29928
Well if that's how you feel than more power to you. Weed and vape are my 2 last crutches. I smoke because of my mental illness. Weed helps with my bi polar disorder. But, one day I'd like to be able to quit smoking. But, before that I have to get my life together. When I have a job and am in school then I'll have no time to blaze which will be great.
>>
Lydia Devingman - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 11:04:33 EST ID:b8+TwUlu No.29932 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528211073437.jpg -(17334B / 16.93KB, 300x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
A month a go I posted tis:
>Drank bottle of whisky with a cigarette last night, but now Im clean until monday. I'm telling you my cigarette smoking days are over starting today, and I will drink much less from now on.
Im still off of cigaretttes, but been smoking meth for last 11 days straight. Boozing up with the meth ofc. Today I stopped smoking the meth but I feel terrible, I probably need to keep drinking for a few days to help with the withdrawals
>>
Isabella Hovingbidging - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 11:45:16 EST ID:KTmC5lib No.29933 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29922
Sober as fuck my guys. Just passed a year sober off of any opiates on the 25th of may (IV heroin was my drug of choice), and haven't used anything besides nicotine and caffeine for that whole year. Best of luck to everyone trying to get clean or stay clean.
>>
Phineas Drungerforth - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 11:55:32 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29934 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29933
Congrats man! Damn, that must've been hard to get clean from. That's a huge feat bro and I bet you go far in life. What keeps you motivated to stay clean?
>>
Isabella Hovingbidging - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 12:02:44 EST ID:KTmC5lib No.29935 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29934
The first 6 months were definitely the hardest, but after a while my life started to return to normal, I feel like what keeps me motivated is just being able to enjoy a normal life without having to constantly have a supply of opiates to just get me through the day. I usually don't come on 420chan just because a lot of the people still somewhat glorify the use of drugs but I feel like it is helpful to come into threads like this and see what struggles people are going through in their early parts of sobriety and internalize that as to motivate myself to never have to return to that point. I never want to be back at that point of desperation and stuck in that viscous cycle again.
>>
Phineas Drungerforth - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 13:43:04 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29936 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29935
Yeah I hear you. I never want to go back to opiates or any hard drugs for that matter except for weed. I'm starting to feel somewhat normal for once in a long time and I'm getting my head on straight. I have more self esteem and a bit more confidence now. I'm always trying to get out of my comfort zone so I can keep progressing emotionally mentally and spiritually. Meditation is a great tool to use for gaining insight with yourself and finding out who you truly are.
>>
Fanny Blizzlehutch - Wed, 06 Jun 2018 12:13:04 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29938 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today makes 17 days since I started my suboxone taper. I'm doing good with it. I'm getting through this with no problems and I'm going to see this through all the way this time. I'm staying clean and not relapsing like I have done in the past. The difference this time is I'm getting help for my issues and I'm feeling better than I ever have in a very long time. I'm working on making life changes and turning over a new leaf. I know I have the potential to be a great person. I can feel it inside myself, spiritually. Meditation is helping me as well. I'm just taking one step at a time and taking things one day at a time. Slow or fast progression regardless, progress is a process. I'm enjoying it.
>>
Oliver Gogglekat - Fri, 08 Jun 2018 22:44:15 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.29941 Ignore Report Quick Reply
50 days off of pain killers. Some shit has gone down in my personal life. I've started drinking basically every night. Sometimes just a beer or two, sometimes it's a bottle of whatever. Been doing that for about a week now. The whole Anthony Bourdain thing bummed me out a lot today. Gonna go have a beer to him.
>>
Albert Clarringhedge - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 12:37:10 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29942 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today makes 3 weeks since I've been on suboxone. Cant believe I've made it this far already. I'm proud of myself truly. After the 20th of this month I'm going down to 1mg. Everything is going smoothly as expected.
>>
William Shakeshaw - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 13:26:13 EST ID:4pnt3DD+ No.29943 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Run out of the little bit of hash I had and wasnt smoking much anyway. Quitting beer cause I dont wanna be fat. Just trying to be active, work and go on treadmill, as well as eating well. Just got some 5HTP in the post, 6 months worth. Feeling good right now after some exercise. Motivational ice cream might have made me feel like moving, so I guess thats the hardest stuff Im on, occasional cigar, think I need a bit of nicotine, but generally

BE HEALTHY AND ACTIVE U GUYS
>>
Albert Clarringhedge - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 14:17:22 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29944 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29943
Going to the gym is so beneficial. I'm going back tomorrow and lose these last 25lbs I have on me. I started at 260lbs and now I'm at 195lbs. Cant wait to get back in there and fuck shit up. It's a good stress reliever too and builds your confidence and self esteem. It can also give you discipline if you dedicate yourself to fitness. This discipline can carry over into other aspects of your life if you know what you want for yourself. It's more than just working out and doing cardio. It's doing something that a lot of people cant do. For me personally, this is what is going to start me to eventually become the 1% that succeeds out of 99% of the world.
>>
Phineas Blonnerstat - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 02:18:29 EST ID:pMIIJ3fd No.29945 Ignore Report Quick Reply
over 3 years (43 months) since I last used anything illegal. DoC was heroin, IV. Just hit a year since my last drink. Used to post pretty frequently between 2009 and 2012. I visit this board every now and then and was shocked at certain trips over at /opi/ still alive and kicking.

Anyway, life is good these days. Just wanted to post here in case anyone is kicking.
>>
Angus Hillyhall - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:41:33 EST ID:bloUNuF2 No.29946 Ignore Report Quick Reply
BWS

I've got a drug test in a week from now. I've stopped smoking weed for about 4 days now, along with exercising regularly (sweating a LOT) and drinking fucktons of water. I've got some fake piss which I am 99.9% sure will work, but smuggling it in will be difficult, so I'm trying to just piss clean. If I continue in the same fashion for the next week, do you think I will pass? I smoked maybe a bowl or two a day on average for the past year, quit for about half of last year completely (along with more rigorous exercise and water drinking). Do you guys think I'll be clean by next week?

BWS
>>
Matilda Moffingbit - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 17:38:58 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29949 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29945
3 years sober from H that you always IV'd on a regular basis takes a lot of fucking willpower to stop doing and staying away from. Goodjob with your sobriety, including kicking the drinking too. I have no issues with alcohol because I hate the taste of it, all liquors. Plus, my father is an alcoholic and he's basically a piece of shit and I wouldn't want to start going down the same path that he chose to walk down.
>>
Shitting Fittingham - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 11:18:14 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.29950 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29941
55 days off painkillers, 3 days completely sober. Gonna try to go back to the "old days" when I'd only really drink on Saturdays. Hopefully it works out, haven't seen any withdrawals from drinking thankfully. Lifts continue to get better, but I have a nagging cold. BWS
>>
Martha Drosslefield - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 11:59:17 EST ID:5/IpbxoJ No.29951 Ignore Report Quick Reply
bws :(
>>
Angus Pockdale - Sun, 17 Jun 2018 11:31:42 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29955 Ignore Report Quick Reply
27 days since I started my suboxone taper. 3 more days and I'll be going down to 1mg everyday for the next month and then I'm done my taper. But, I know I'll have to deal with 2 weeks of RLS just like all the other times I used subs and got off it. But, for now I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing because I'm doing good.
>>
Lillian Sablingback - Wed, 20 Jun 2018 16:38:45 EST ID:wszRbaUe No.29960 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529527125208.gif -(706655B / 690.09KB, 400x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Only about a week sober from weed and I've relapsed a lil with caffeine(I know these are "Soft" drugs but the way I was using them was as a crutch for my personality disorder which wasn't healthy) shit sucks sometimes but it's getting better, just got a job too so I think that will help a lot.
>>
Phoebe Hagglehall - Wed, 20 Jun 2018 17:48:14 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29962 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today makes 1 month, 30 days, since I started my taper. I've come a far way since day 1. Tomorrow I start taking 1mg for the next month and then I'm done
>>
Caroline Bardstone - Fri, 22 Jun 2018 14:06:43 EST ID:4m6H6Kha No.29971 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29962
Congratulations and best wishes my friend
>>
Jenny Fanstock - Sat, 23 Jun 2018 02:52:57 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29972 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29971
Thank you. Its been pretty easy for me so far. I'm changing my life and getting my shit together. I'm turning over a new leaf and becoming who I truly am. I'm meditating and getting therapy for my issues and demons. I'm looking into getting my GED and I'm taking classes to prep for it next month. It's time to take charge and gain control of my life. I'm ready to do this.

Are you currently getting clean from anything?
>>
Hugh Trotgold - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 10:38:16 EST ID:gijqVGxF No.29973 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29933
3 years clean here. Got clean after doing some stupid shit getting charged with six class 3 felonies; in my state they range from class 1 (worse) to 6 (least worst). I used all of my money to hire a lawyer and got plea deal for one misdemeanor charge if I completed probation so I wasn't gonna fuck that up and decided to get clean for real.

After the first year it gets way easier. I still have cravings, but they are mild and only pop after something REALLY shitty happens or I get very sick.

My main cope now that I'm done with probation is keeping busy, I'm working 4 jobs. it works I guess, but it's very stressful.
>>
Barnaby Blollymeg - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 13:03:06 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29974 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29973
Good for you! Keep doing you bro. I've been on suboxone for 34 days and it's going good. I realize that when someone becomes sober they are more likely to succeed in life and do whatever it takes to achieve their goals. I bet you feel the same.
>>
Ernest Goggleridge - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 20:07:14 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.29975 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29950
66 days off opiates. the past couple weeks have been okay, limited my drinking to Saturdays for the most part. started drinking at work, mostly because its a 10 hour saturday and a beer with lunch and before closing is the only way i can deal with that shit. bws
>>
Hamilton Clucklefuck - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 20:25:06 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29976 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29975
I think you should quit drinking completely. Yeah, you drink one day out of the week. But, it's still a crutch since you expect yourself to drink on the weekends to deal with stuff.

Anyway, that's great you've been sober from opiates for this long. Keep it up!
>>
William Sullyfen - Mon, 25 Jun 2018 17:52:34 EST ID:fa1nAfW1 No.29977 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Figured this is the best place to ask -

I had been sober for 2 years. I used opiates (IV heroin) for 2 days in a row (spread out over the course of 48 hours) and today I haven't used. I feel drained. Just tired, sore (partially from treating my body like a pin cushion) and beat. How long will this feeling last? I don't think it's withdrawal, I just feel crummy.
>>
Charles Tillingforth - Tue, 26 Jun 2018 02:05:25 EST ID:GcBCyvPk No.29978 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I cant do it dudes. The Tramadol w/d is just too fucking much. I get to a point where I feel like I'm going to die from a seizure. How how how how does someone get off this shit without dying?
>>
James Beblingwill - Tue, 26 Jun 2018 02:23:56 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29979 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29978
Get on suboxone.
>>
Hamilton Sonnerfuck - Wed, 27 Jun 2018 11:14:34 EST ID:GcBCyvPk No.29984 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29979
Sorry. Spent the last 24 or so hours with nothing so was too sick to get back onto the computer. Found some hydros to help stabilize and have an appointment with a treatment center.
I'll let you know how it goes.
>>
Ebenezer Puddlekine - Wed, 27 Jun 2018 12:19:12 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29985 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29984
Good for you. Taking that first step is the hardest thing. The hardest part is starting and you took that step. Stay positive and always believe in yourself. Give this path to sobriety everything you got. You can do it.

Yeah I'd love to see you track your progress here. Your experience with this can help someone else get sober.
>>
Priscilla Pickworth - Sat, 30 Jun 2018 16:06:34 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29992 Ignore Report Quick Reply
40 days since I started my suboxone taper. I have 3 weeks to go until I'm done with this. Cant wait to get this done and over with. This time I'm staying clean and I won't make the mistake of relapsing. My life is different now. So, I know I can do this as I'm so much more confident in myself and have faith in myself.
>>
Eliza Chinnerhood - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 10:00:02 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30016 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29975
78 days off opiates. had a lot of fun on the 3rd/4th. probably drank too much but everyone is still talking to me and said they enjoyed my company so i couldn't have been too awful. my craving for pills is starting to get a lot better, i've gone from wanting them constantly to thinking about them all the time to wishing i had them to wondering if i need them to just sort of wanting them to have, not so much get high with. drinking is still an issue maybe, but i feel im managing it a lot better than i ever did with pks. bws
>>
Polly Clongerstock - Sun, 08 Jul 2018 15:59:19 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.30020 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today makes 48 days since starting my taper. 12 days to go until I'm done. I am expecting to have restless legs for a couple weeks post taper. But, I've dealt with this quite a few times already. I can get through it. After that I'm totally clean from opiates and I have so many better reasons this time as to why I can stay sober and clean and never touch another painkiller ever again. I'm pursuing better things in life now and I'm much happier than I was 2 months ago. I'm turning my life around and I'm looking forward to each and every obstacle that comes my way since I'll grow as a person. After getting therapy for the past 2 months I can finally see that I can do anything that I put my mind too as long as I want it bad enough. I can finally see for the first time in over a decade that life has so much to offer.
>>
Edwin Dankinteg - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 14:38:40 EST ID:WUpiVnuf No.30027 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Been 51 days now. About a week left to go until I'm finished and I plan on seeing this through even after I'm done with my taper. A lot of stuff has happened in the past 2 weeks. Time to be mature and grow up and put this all behind me and become a productive member of society.
>>
Edwin Dankinteg - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 19:42:13 EST ID:WUpiVnuf No.30029 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Wow found out just now that someone I know OD'd. Hes in ICU and is on a respirator and hasn't regained consciousness. 80% chance he will die. It's a sad tragedy. But, he had it coming. I've known this guy for 3 years and now hes gone. What a shame.

This just reinforces the reasons why I decided to get clean and sober. I will never IV or use H or fentanyl. Never done either and I never will. I'm on the right path and after hearing the bad news about my friend it woke me up and opened my eyes. I must get clean and sober and I will.
>>
Thomas Drabbleford - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 21:03:08 EST ID:3CI0Vaty No.30041 Ignore Report Quick Reply
BWS-ish

Im now in my second week without a true dose of suboxone. I ran out then i found some paper with a lot of residue from crushing suboxone pills on it, and ive been eating one litte piece of that a day (~0.05mg maybe less)

if i could get a few days off work id just stop entirely. but i can feel withdrawals, very minor but i know the feeling and the smell my body makes (or the way my nose perceives it ?). Ive been on Keto diet for 5 days now, eating very healthy to speed up detox, and i went on my second run today. i felt like i was dying, but it was an easier run than the one before it.

feels good to know im going to feel better and no longer be a slave to that orange devil.
>>
Alice Gummlefud - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 03:43:42 EST ID:fa1nAfW1 No.30044 Ignore Report Quick Reply
2 days sober off of heroin. Short relapse. Missing a lot of work. Getting vivitrol on Thursday. Wishing you all to accomplish everything you’re meant to. You’re all strong. You’re all loved. Take care.
>>
Priscilla Chenningmidging - Sat, 21 Jul 2018 20:06:32 EST ID:E5tMjZ9O No.30059 Ignore Report Quick Reply
34 more days until my medical marijuana card application gets approved. I've been sober for like a month now since the shit I bought in Colorado ran out and I've hated every minute of it. If only I wasn't a complete social recluse because of debilitating social anxiety and could buy weed from friends like a normal person...
>>
Phineas Nallerville - Sun, 22 Jul 2018 05:12:27 EST ID:hefCvn/W No.30060 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30027
>A lot of stuff has happened in the past 2 weeks. Time to be mature and
>grow up and put this all behind me and become a productive member
>of society.

Wow, I look back drinking. Fuck, 10 years like nothing. I came to this revelation as well, well off and on. I missed a lot of maturing, life. I hope I don't get back into it. Have a pocket of money for quite a while. All it takes is one monet to make a bad decesion, as well a moment to say hey, I can wait at least a freaking day.
Nothing bad has happened by postponing a bad decesion.
>>
Angus Buzzridge - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 00:57:09 EST ID:hz0sYZtr No.30061 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Sometimes my sobriety makes me proud and filled with excitement for the life ahead of me.

Sometimes my sobriety makes me frustrated, lonely, and desolate.

After a 2 week off-and-on run, and my girlfriend and mom intervening, I received a vivitrol shot. It was probably for the better. But I've ALWAYS gotten my "one more" and I just didn't get it this time. Am I being a child about all of this? Most likely. Do I feel like I was "wronged" by my heartbroken mother and girlfriend? Absolutely not. So I here I stand, 3 days sober on vivitrol. Counting the days until I get in another short session before I go out into the pasture of sobriety. Godspeed to all of you.
>>
William Cheddleford - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 05:44:27 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30062 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30016
95 days off opiates, 10 days since I was last "drunk", maybe 5 days since last having alcohol. I'm starting to see my emotions change towards how I viewed my time with pain killers. I'm not really longing for that feeling anymore. I would still do them if I could, but I don't feel the desire I once had when I wanted one more than anything after being off of them for a few days or a week. It feels strange. I definitely don't have that same feeling with alcohol, maybe because I can get it whenever, I don't know. Anyway, keep at it lads. bws
>>
Augustus Chommerhood - Sat, 28 Jul 2018 12:28:51 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.30067 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Starting over again with my suboxone taper. I relapsed when I was only a week out of being done with my taper. I highly regret fucking all of this up and I feel like I let myself down and my family along with guilt and shame. But, tomorrow will be the 1st day back on suboxone. This time I'm not going to fuck up. Where I am in my life now I cannot afford to keep relapsing. Its time to be a man and get my shit together. No more fuck ups, no more regret as this time I'm going to do everything right with my life and be who I want to be in this world. I'm done fucking up!
>>
Reuben Fengerbury - Sun, 29 Jul 2018 20:29:08 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30069 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30067
If you're the same guy who's been posting in this thread always ranting and raving about how "this is the time" and "feeling great, gonna make it", do us all a favor and stay clean this time. Figure your shit out, it's depressing to see you coming back just to let us know you can't stay clean but how this is the time for sure.
>>
Ian Smallville - Mon, 30 Jul 2018 19:57:01 EST ID:E5tMjZ9O No.30070 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30069
At least he has the right attitude. You've gotta believe this time can be different or else you'll never get anywhere.
>>
Charlotte Sollybatch - Mon, 30 Jul 2018 22:19:47 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30071 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30070
Most people trying to get clean have great attitudes. And then it's time to say goodbye to their drug of choice, actually say goodbye to it, and they relapse, or pick something else up, or whatever. No one wants him to fail, I want him to stay sober and kick his habit
>>
Fuck Nullerway - Mon, 30 Jul 2018 23:24:10 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.30072 Ignore Report Quick Reply
the guy is right though. I (i am OP) have to stop acting like a douchebag and just do it and stop talking like everything is okay when it hasnt been for the past couple months. i relapsed a week away from being done with my taper because i got into a very heated argument with a family member and ive been down about it. i suffer from depression, anxiety, bi polar disorder and schizophrenia. so, its a lot harder for me to keep my emotions in check and being able to feel "balanced". lately things have sucked a bit. but, i started going to the gym again which is one of the best decisions ive made for myself in quite a while. im going to be taking prep classes in the fall for my GED and i will pass the test. starting to look for a job. i hope the gym i go to has job openings. these are the reasons why i HAVE to get clean. i got stuff going for me now in my life and i cannot keep fucking up and relapsing. its going to be hard for me. but, im going to give it my best.
>>
Lydia Goodway - Fri, 10 Aug 2018 21:31:19 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30091 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30062
108 days off of opiates. Nothing new to report, still drinking, it's been about a week since i threw down mighty. Hope you guys are doing okay. bws
>>
Lydia Goodway - Fri, 10 Aug 2018 21:33:59 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30092 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30091
113*, still count like I'm under the influence.
>>
John Wigglespear - Sun, 19 Aug 2018 16:30:20 EST ID:VeLBurUk No.30099 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30072
Started my suboxone taper today. I'm going to do this right this time. I have stuff going for me now and I'm very happy about it. So, it's time to quit this shit and move on. All I do is smoke weed and that's all i need. 2 months... let's do it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.