Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
BWS 3 by James Siffingwill - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 13:28:12 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29922 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528046892369.jpg -(46912B / 45.81KB, 357x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 46912
Last one stopped bumping.

It's been 2 weeks since I started my suboxone taper. I'm doing good. Just taking everything day by day.

I've been in therapy for 1 month already. I've made quite a bit of progress in such little time. I feel better about myself and am becoming emotionally and mentally stable for once in my life. I'm starting to realize my potential as a person who can achieve anything as long as I can see it. Seeing is achieving. The mind is what you create.
>>
Drunk Junk (ie) - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 19:23:11 EST ID:JZd7MAiM No.29923 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29922
It's sad that on most boards the "bump while fucked up" threads are among the most commented threads on the board but not here. I guess this is a board for designed for drug users too, not necessarily for people revovering from those drugs, there are other chan-style sites for recovery. This website being based off drug use ONLY and NOT RECOVERY is what inittialy drew me to the site, but i digress. I have been clean from whatever form of fentanyl is flooding the streets for almost 2 months now; first month was a lot harder, a lot more boredom than expected, just less exciting i suppose. Much respect friend, it is one hell of a chore and requires some strong will power and resolve.
>>
James Siffingwill - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 19:33:49 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29924 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29923
Yeah I agree.

Good job on staying clean for as long as you have. We both have chosen the right decision to stop being drug addicts and get our lives together. I think we can help each other and keep each other clean. I'll post my progress here like I've been doing. You should too so we can motivate each other.
>>
Augustus Cigglechot - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 21:59:06 EST ID:G2iYEKXR No.29925 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29922
BWS

Well, I've been mad vaping this entire day. Lying in bed for about 15 hours, feeling pretty mopey and awful. My situation isn't as bad as others here but still I feel so low and depressed without any fun drugs.

Currently, the big hurdle right now is staying off etizolam and weed, but I'm also stopping caffeine and diss
>>
Augustus Cigglechot - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 22:01:49 EST ID:G2iYEKXR No.29926 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29923
May I ask what are the other chans that have something like a detox board? Detox is pretty slow so I want read about the struggle of other posters going through similar things
>>
Cornelius Femmerhore - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 08:06:28 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29927 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29925
I think you are heading in the right direction. But, as far as I go I still smoke weed and that's the only drug I do. Maybe you should focus on getting clean from everything and smoke weed for the time being to keep yourself good. Then quit after you've gotten clean from everything else. That's my plan at least. Did weed have any medicinal value to you?

I've been vaping for almost 2 weeks now as well brah. I use to smoke 2 packs a day. Now, I vape and limit myself to 5 cigs a day. Going to keep weaning myself down to none and only vape. My lungs already feel better. I'm not throwing up every morning like I use to. I can breathe better too. We will both thank ourselves when we get through our detox off of drugs and become clean and sober. Good luck man.
>>
Augustus Cigglechot - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 08:59:02 EST ID:G2iYEKXR No.29928 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29927
Honestly, I have thought about that, and although I love blazing it, weed contributes to my downfall. It makes me lazy and antisocial and between the periods when I don't toke, I get very moody and depressed, not to mention the loss of appetite and insomnia.

It sure kills the boredom though, which is what it could help me with at the moment, but I think that is the issue I must deal with at this moment. Learn to be bored about everything for awhile so I can eventually enjoy other things that aren't drugs. I figure the best way to do this is to just embrace the cold crisp reality of things and give my mind a rest from pretty much everything. I know I still vape nicotine but it is my last crutch pretty much.

To each his own though, I know weed works well for a lot of people but I think in my situation, I need to find a way to train my brain to have mental stimulation all on its own.

>Did weed have any medicinal value to you?
Its a nice tool to reflect on life and am I being altruistic to my goals if I toke once in awhile. But toking all day every day at least for me, eventually ruins this effect and makes me stagnate.
>>
Cornelius Femmerhore - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 09:28:08 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29930 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29928
Well if that's how you feel than more power to you. Weed and vape are my 2 last crutches. I smoke because of my mental illness. Weed helps with my bi polar disorder. But, one day I'd like to be able to quit smoking. But, before that I have to get my life together. When I have a job and am in school then I'll have no time to blaze which will be great.
>>
Lydia Devingman - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 11:04:33 EST ID:b8+TwUlu No.29932 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528211073437.jpg -(17334B / 16.93KB, 300x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
A month a go I posted tis:
>Drank bottle of whisky with a cigarette last night, but now Im clean until monday. I'm telling you my cigarette smoking days are over starting today, and I will drink much less from now on.
Im still off of cigaretttes, but been smoking meth for last 11 days straight. Boozing up with the meth ofc. Today I stopped smoking the meth but I feel terrible, I probably need to keep drinking for a few days to help with the withdrawals
>>
Isabella Hovingbidging - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 11:45:16 EST ID:KTmC5lib No.29933 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29922
Sober as fuck my guys. Just passed a year sober off of any opiates on the 25th of may (IV heroin was my drug of choice), and haven't used anything besides nicotine and caffeine for that whole year. Best of luck to everyone trying to get clean or stay clean.
>>
Phineas Drungerforth - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 11:55:32 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29934 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29933
Congrats man! Damn, that must've been hard to get clean from. That's a huge feat bro and I bet you go far in life. What keeps you motivated to stay clean?
>>
Isabella Hovingbidging - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 12:02:44 EST ID:KTmC5lib No.29935 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29934
The first 6 months were definitely the hardest, but after a while my life started to return to normal, I feel like what keeps me motivated is just being able to enjoy a normal life without having to constantly have a supply of opiates to just get me through the day. I usually don't come on 420chan just because a lot of the people still somewhat glorify the use of drugs but I feel like it is helpful to come into threads like this and see what struggles people are going through in their early parts of sobriety and internalize that as to motivate myself to never have to return to that point. I never want to be back at that point of desperation and stuck in that viscous cycle again.
>>
Phineas Drungerforth - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 13:43:04 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29936 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29935
Yeah I hear you. I never want to go back to opiates or any hard drugs for that matter except for weed. I'm starting to feel somewhat normal for once in a long time and I'm getting my head on straight. I have more self esteem and a bit more confidence now. I'm always trying to get out of my comfort zone so I can keep progressing emotionally mentally and spiritually. Meditation is a great tool to use for gaining insight with yourself and finding out who you truly are.
>>
Fanny Blizzlehutch - Wed, 06 Jun 2018 12:13:04 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29938 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today makes 17 days since I started my suboxone taper. I'm doing good with it. I'm getting through this with no problems and I'm going to see this through all the way this time. I'm staying clean and not relapsing like I have done in the past. The difference this time is I'm getting help for my issues and I'm feeling better than I ever have in a very long time. I'm working on making life changes and turning over a new leaf. I know I have the potential to be a great person. I can feel it inside myself, spiritually. Meditation is helping me as well. I'm just taking one step at a time and taking things one day at a time. Slow or fast progression regardless, progress is a process. I'm enjoying it.
>>
Oliver Gogglekat - Fri, 08 Jun 2018 22:44:15 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.29941 Ignore Report Quick Reply
50 days off of pain killers. Some shit has gone down in my personal life. I've started drinking basically every night. Sometimes just a beer or two, sometimes it's a bottle of whatever. Been doing that for about a week now. The whole Anthony Bourdain thing bummed me out a lot today. Gonna go have a beer to him.
>>
Albert Clarringhedge - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 12:37:10 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29942 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today makes 3 weeks since I've been on suboxone. Cant believe I've made it this far already. I'm proud of myself truly. After the 20th of this month I'm going down to 1mg. Everything is going smoothly as expected.
>>
William Shakeshaw - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 13:26:13 EST ID:4pnt3DD+ No.29943 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Run out of the little bit of hash I had and wasnt smoking much anyway. Quitting beer cause I dont wanna be fat. Just trying to be active, work and go on treadmill, as well as eating well. Just got some 5HTP in the post, 6 months worth. Feeling good right now after some exercise. Motivational ice cream might have made me feel like moving, so I guess thats the hardest stuff Im on, occasional cigar, think I need a bit of nicotine, but generally

BE HEALTHY AND ACTIVE U GUYS
>>
Albert Clarringhedge - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 14:17:22 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29944 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29943
Going to the gym is so beneficial. I'm going back tomorrow and lose these last 25lbs I have on me. I started at 260lbs and now I'm at 195lbs. Cant wait to get back in there and fuck shit up. It's a good stress reliever too and builds your confidence and self esteem. It can also give you discipline if you dedicate yourself to fitness. This discipline can carry over into other aspects of your life if you know what you want for yourself. It's more than just working out and doing cardio. It's doing something that a lot of people cant do. For me personally, this is what is going to start me to eventually become the 1% that succeeds out of 99% of the world.
>>
Phineas Blonnerstat - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 02:18:29 EST ID:pMIIJ3fd No.29945 Ignore Report Quick Reply
over 3 years (43 months) since I last used anything illegal. DoC was heroin, IV. Just hit a year since my last drink. Used to post pretty frequently between 2009 and 2012. I visit this board every now and then and was shocked at certain trips over at /opi/ still alive and kicking.

Anyway, life is good these days. Just wanted to post here in case anyone is kicking.
>>
Angus Hillyhall - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:41:33 EST ID:bloUNuF2 No.29946 Ignore Report Quick Reply
BWS

I've got a drug test in a week from now. I've stopped smoking weed for about 4 days now, along with exercising regularly (sweating a LOT) and drinking fucktons of water. I've got some fake piss which I am 99.9% sure will work, but smuggling it in will be difficult, so I'm trying to just piss clean. If I continue in the same fashion for the next week, do you think I will pass? I smoked maybe a bowl or two a day on average for the past year, quit for about half of last year completely (along with more rigorous exercise and water drinking). Do you guys think I'll be clean by next week?

BWS
>>
Matilda Moffingbit - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 17:38:58 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29949 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29945
3 years sober from H that you always IV'd on a regular basis takes a lot of fucking willpower to stop doing and staying away from. Goodjob with your sobriety, including kicking the drinking too. I have no issues with alcohol because I hate the taste of it, all liquors. Plus, my father is an alcoholic and he's basically a piece of shit and I wouldn't want to start going down the same path that he chose to walk down.
>>
Shitting Fittingham - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 11:18:14 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.29950 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29941
55 days off painkillers, 3 days completely sober. Gonna try to go back to the "old days" when I'd only really drink on Saturdays. Hopefully it works out, haven't seen any withdrawals from drinking thankfully. Lifts continue to get better, but I have a nagging cold. BWS
>>
Martha Drosslefield - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 11:59:17 EST ID:5/IpbxoJ No.29951 Ignore Report Quick Reply
bws :(
>>
Angus Pockdale - Sun, 17 Jun 2018 11:31:42 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29955 Ignore Report Quick Reply
27 days since I started my suboxone taper. 3 more days and I'll be going down to 1mg everyday for the next month and then I'm done my taper. But, I know I'll have to deal with 2 weeks of RLS just like all the other times I used subs and got off it. But, for now I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing because I'm doing good.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.