Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Headset Giveaway!

G933 Giveaway     Discussion Thread
BWS 3 by James Siffingwill - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 13:28:12 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29922 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528046892369.jpg -(46912B / 45.81KB, 357x357) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 46912
Last one stopped bumping.

It's been 2 weeks since I started my suboxone taper. I'm doing good. Just taking everything day by day.

I've been in therapy for 1 month already. I've made quite a bit of progress in such little time. I feel better about myself and am becoming emotionally and mentally stable for once in my life. I'm starting to realize my potential as a person who can achieve anything as long as I can see it. Seeing is achieving. The mind is what you create.
>>
Drunk Junk (ie) - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 19:23:11 EST ID:JZd7MAiM No.29923 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29922
It's sad that on most boards the "bump while fucked up" threads are among the most commented threads on the board but not here. I guess this is a board for designed for drug users too, not necessarily for people revovering from those drugs, there are other chan-style sites for recovery. This website being based off drug use ONLY and NOT RECOVERY is what inittialy drew me to the site, but i digress. I have been clean from whatever form of fentanyl is flooding the streets for almost 2 months now; first month was a lot harder, a lot more boredom than expected, just less exciting i suppose. Much respect friend, it is one hell of a chore and requires some strong will power and resolve.
>>
James Siffingwill - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 19:33:49 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29924 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29923
Yeah I agree.

Good job on staying clean for as long as you have. We both have chosen the right decision to stop being drug addicts and get our lives together. I think we can help each other and keep each other clean. I'll post my progress here like I've been doing. You should too so we can motivate each other.
>>
Augustus Cigglechot - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 21:59:06 EST ID:G2iYEKXR No.29925 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29922
BWS

Well, I've been mad vaping this entire day. Lying in bed for about 15 hours, feeling pretty mopey and awful. My situation isn't as bad as others here but still I feel so low and depressed without any fun drugs.

Currently, the big hurdle right now is staying off etizolam and weed, but I'm also stopping caffeine and diss
>>
Augustus Cigglechot - Sun, 03 Jun 2018 22:01:49 EST ID:G2iYEKXR No.29926 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29923
May I ask what are the other chans that have something like a detox board? Detox is pretty slow so I want read about the struggle of other posters going through similar things
>>
Cornelius Femmerhore - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 08:06:28 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29927 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29925
I think you are heading in the right direction. But, as far as I go I still smoke weed and that's the only drug I do. Maybe you should focus on getting clean from everything and smoke weed for the time being to keep yourself good. Then quit after you've gotten clean from everything else. That's my plan at least. Did weed have any medicinal value to you?

I've been vaping for almost 2 weeks now as well brah. I use to smoke 2 packs a day. Now, I vape and limit myself to 5 cigs a day. Going to keep weaning myself down to none and only vape. My lungs already feel better. I'm not throwing up every morning like I use to. I can breathe better too. We will both thank ourselves when we get through our detox off of drugs and become clean and sober. Good luck man.
>>
Augustus Cigglechot - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 08:59:02 EST ID:G2iYEKXR No.29928 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29927
Honestly, I have thought about that, and although I love blazing it, weed contributes to my downfall. It makes me lazy and antisocial and between the periods when I don't toke, I get very moody and depressed, not to mention the loss of appetite and insomnia.

It sure kills the boredom though, which is what it could help me with at the moment, but I think that is the issue I must deal with at this moment. Learn to be bored about everything for awhile so I can eventually enjoy other things that aren't drugs. I figure the best way to do this is to just embrace the cold crisp reality of things and give my mind a rest from pretty much everything. I know I still vape nicotine but it is my last crutch pretty much.

To each his own though, I know weed works well for a lot of people but I think in my situation, I need to find a way to train my brain to have mental stimulation all on its own.

>Did weed have any medicinal value to you?
Its a nice tool to reflect on life and am I being altruistic to my goals if I toke once in awhile. But toking all day every day at least for me, eventually ruins this effect and makes me stagnate.
>>
Cornelius Femmerhore - Mon, 04 Jun 2018 09:28:08 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29930 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29928
Well if that's how you feel than more power to you. Weed and vape are my 2 last crutches. I smoke because of my mental illness. Weed helps with my bi polar disorder. But, one day I'd like to be able to quit smoking. But, before that I have to get my life together. When I have a job and am in school then I'll have no time to blaze which will be great.
>>
Lydia Devingman - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 11:04:33 EST ID:b8+TwUlu No.29932 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528211073437.jpg -(17334B / 16.93KB, 300x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
A month a go I posted tis:
>Drank bottle of whisky with a cigarette last night, but now Im clean until monday. I'm telling you my cigarette smoking days are over starting today, and I will drink much less from now on.
Im still off of cigaretttes, but been smoking meth for last 11 days straight. Boozing up with the meth ofc. Today I stopped smoking the meth but I feel terrible, I probably need to keep drinking for a few days to help with the withdrawals
>>
Isabella Hovingbidging - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 11:45:16 EST ID:KTmC5lib No.29933 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29922
Sober as fuck my guys. Just passed a year sober off of any opiates on the 25th of may (IV heroin was my drug of choice), and haven't used anything besides nicotine and caffeine for that whole year. Best of luck to everyone trying to get clean or stay clean.
>>
Phineas Drungerforth - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 11:55:32 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29934 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29933
Congrats man! Damn, that must've been hard to get clean from. That's a huge feat bro and I bet you go far in life. What keeps you motivated to stay clean?
>>
Isabella Hovingbidging - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 12:02:44 EST ID:KTmC5lib No.29935 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29934
The first 6 months were definitely the hardest, but after a while my life started to return to normal, I feel like what keeps me motivated is just being able to enjoy a normal life without having to constantly have a supply of opiates to just get me through the day. I usually don't come on 420chan just because a lot of the people still somewhat glorify the use of drugs but I feel like it is helpful to come into threads like this and see what struggles people are going through in their early parts of sobriety and internalize that as to motivate myself to never have to return to that point. I never want to be back at that point of desperation and stuck in that viscous cycle again.
>>
Phineas Drungerforth - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 13:43:04 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29936 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29935
Yeah I hear you. I never want to go back to opiates or any hard drugs for that matter except for weed. I'm starting to feel somewhat normal for once in a long time and I'm getting my head on straight. I have more self esteem and a bit more confidence now. I'm always trying to get out of my comfort zone so I can keep progressing emotionally mentally and spiritually. Meditation is a great tool to use for gaining insight with yourself and finding out who you truly are.
>>
Fanny Blizzlehutch - Wed, 06 Jun 2018 12:13:04 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29938 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today makes 17 days since I started my suboxone taper. I'm doing good with it. I'm getting through this with no problems and I'm going to see this through all the way this time. I'm staying clean and not relapsing like I have done in the past. The difference this time is I'm getting help for my issues and I'm feeling better than I ever have in a very long time. I'm working on making life changes and turning over a new leaf. I know I have the potential to be a great person. I can feel it inside myself, spiritually. Meditation is helping me as well. I'm just taking one step at a time and taking things one day at a time. Slow or fast progression regardless, progress is a process. I'm enjoying it.
>>
Oliver Gogglekat - Fri, 08 Jun 2018 22:44:15 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.29941 Ignore Report Quick Reply
50 days off of pain killers. Some shit has gone down in my personal life. I've started drinking basically every night. Sometimes just a beer or two, sometimes it's a bottle of whatever. Been doing that for about a week now. The whole Anthony Bourdain thing bummed me out a lot today. Gonna go have a beer to him.
>>
Albert Clarringhedge - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 12:37:10 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29942 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today makes 3 weeks since I've been on suboxone. Cant believe I've made it this far already. I'm proud of myself truly. After the 20th of this month I'm going down to 1mg. Everything is going smoothly as expected.
>>
William Shakeshaw - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 13:26:13 EST ID:4pnt3DD+ No.29943 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Run out of the little bit of hash I had and wasnt smoking much anyway. Quitting beer cause I dont wanna be fat. Just trying to be active, work and go on treadmill, as well as eating well. Just got some 5HTP in the post, 6 months worth. Feeling good right now after some exercise. Motivational ice cream might have made me feel like moving, so I guess thats the hardest stuff Im on, occasional cigar, think I need a bit of nicotine, but generally

BE HEALTHY AND ACTIVE U GUYS
>>
Albert Clarringhedge - Sun, 10 Jun 2018 14:17:22 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29944 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29943
Going to the gym is so beneficial. I'm going back tomorrow and lose these last 25lbs I have on me. I started at 260lbs and now I'm at 195lbs. Cant wait to get back in there and fuck shit up. It's a good stress reliever too and builds your confidence and self esteem. It can also give you discipline if you dedicate yourself to fitness. This discipline can carry over into other aspects of your life if you know what you want for yourself. It's more than just working out and doing cardio. It's doing something that a lot of people cant do. For me personally, this is what is going to start me to eventually become the 1% that succeeds out of 99% of the world.
>>
Phineas Blonnerstat - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 02:18:29 EST ID:pMIIJ3fd No.29945 Ignore Report Quick Reply
over 3 years (43 months) since I last used anything illegal. DoC was heroin, IV. Just hit a year since my last drink. Used to post pretty frequently between 2009 and 2012. I visit this board every now and then and was shocked at certain trips over at /opi/ still alive and kicking.

Anyway, life is good these days. Just wanted to post here in case anyone is kicking.
>>
Angus Hillyhall - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 11:41:33 EST ID:bloUNuF2 No.29946 Ignore Report Quick Reply
BWS

I've got a drug test in a week from now. I've stopped smoking weed for about 4 days now, along with exercising regularly (sweating a LOT) and drinking fucktons of water. I've got some fake piss which I am 99.9% sure will work, but smuggling it in will be difficult, so I'm trying to just piss clean. If I continue in the same fashion for the next week, do you think I will pass? I smoked maybe a bowl or two a day on average for the past year, quit for about half of last year completely (along with more rigorous exercise and water drinking). Do you guys think I'll be clean by next week?

BWS
>>
Matilda Moffingbit - Mon, 11 Jun 2018 17:38:58 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29949 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29945
3 years sober from H that you always IV'd on a regular basis takes a lot of fucking willpower to stop doing and staying away from. Goodjob with your sobriety, including kicking the drinking too. I have no issues with alcohol because I hate the taste of it, all liquors. Plus, my father is an alcoholic and he's basically a piece of shit and I wouldn't want to start going down the same path that he chose to walk down.
>>
Shitting Fittingham - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 11:18:14 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.29950 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29941
55 days off painkillers, 3 days completely sober. Gonna try to go back to the "old days" when I'd only really drink on Saturdays. Hopefully it works out, haven't seen any withdrawals from drinking thankfully. Lifts continue to get better, but I have a nagging cold. BWS
>>
Martha Drosslefield - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 11:59:17 EST ID:5/IpbxoJ No.29951 Ignore Report Quick Reply
bws :(
>>
Angus Pockdale - Sun, 17 Jun 2018 11:31:42 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29955 Ignore Report Quick Reply
27 days since I started my suboxone taper. 3 more days and I'll be going down to 1mg everyday for the next month and then I'm done my taper. But, I know I'll have to deal with 2 weeks of RLS just like all the other times I used subs and got off it. But, for now I'm going to keep doing what I've been doing because I'm doing good.
>>
Lillian Sablingback - Wed, 20 Jun 2018 16:38:45 EST ID:wszRbaUe No.29960 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1529527125208.gif -(706655B / 690.09KB, 400x225) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Only about a week sober from weed and I've relapsed a lil with caffeine(I know these are "Soft" drugs but the way I was using them was as a crutch for my personality disorder which wasn't healthy) shit sucks sometimes but it's getting better, just got a job too so I think that will help a lot.
>>
Phoebe Hagglehall - Wed, 20 Jun 2018 17:48:14 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29962 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today makes 1 month, 30 days, since I started my taper. I've come a far way since day 1. Tomorrow I start taking 1mg for the next month and then I'm done
>>
Caroline Bardstone - Fri, 22 Jun 2018 14:06:43 EST ID:4m6H6Kha No.29971 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29962
Congratulations and best wishes my friend
>>
Jenny Fanstock - Sat, 23 Jun 2018 02:52:57 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29972 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29971
Thank you. Its been pretty easy for me so far. I'm changing my life and getting my shit together. I'm turning over a new leaf and becoming who I truly am. I'm meditating and getting therapy for my issues and demons. I'm looking into getting my GED and I'm taking classes to prep for it next month. It's time to take charge and gain control of my life. I'm ready to do this.

Are you currently getting clean from anything?
>>
Hugh Trotgold - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 10:38:16 EST ID:gijqVGxF No.29973 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29933
3 years clean here. Got clean after doing some stupid shit getting charged with six class 3 felonies; in my state they range from class 1 (worse) to 6 (least worst). I used all of my money to hire a lawyer and got plea deal for one misdemeanor charge if I completed probation so I wasn't gonna fuck that up and decided to get clean for real.

After the first year it gets way easier. I still have cravings, but they are mild and only pop after something REALLY shitty happens or I get very sick.

My main cope now that I'm done with probation is keeping busy, I'm working 4 jobs. it works I guess, but it's very stressful.
>>
Barnaby Blollymeg - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 13:03:06 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29974 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29973
Good for you! Keep doing you bro. I've been on suboxone for 34 days and it's going good. I realize that when someone becomes sober they are more likely to succeed in life and do whatever it takes to achieve their goals. I bet you feel the same.
>>
Ernest Goggleridge - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 20:07:14 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.29975 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29950
66 days off opiates. the past couple weeks have been okay, limited my drinking to Saturdays for the most part. started drinking at work, mostly because its a 10 hour saturday and a beer with lunch and before closing is the only way i can deal with that shit. bws
>>
Hamilton Clucklefuck - Sun, 24 Jun 2018 20:25:06 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29976 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29975
I think you should quit drinking completely. Yeah, you drink one day out of the week. But, it's still a crutch since you expect yourself to drink on the weekends to deal with stuff.

Anyway, that's great you've been sober from opiates for this long. Keep it up!
>>
William Sullyfen - Mon, 25 Jun 2018 17:52:34 EST ID:fa1nAfW1 No.29977 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Figured this is the best place to ask -

I had been sober for 2 years. I used opiates (IV heroin) for 2 days in a row (spread out over the course of 48 hours) and today I haven't used. I feel drained. Just tired, sore (partially from treating my body like a pin cushion) and beat. How long will this feeling last? I don't think it's withdrawal, I just feel crummy.
>>
Charles Tillingforth - Tue, 26 Jun 2018 02:05:25 EST ID:GcBCyvPk No.29978 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I cant do it dudes. The Tramadol w/d is just too fucking much. I get to a point where I feel like I'm going to die from a seizure. How how how how does someone get off this shit without dying?
>>
James Beblingwill - Tue, 26 Jun 2018 02:23:56 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29979 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29978
Get on suboxone.
>>
Hamilton Sonnerfuck - Wed, 27 Jun 2018 11:14:34 EST ID:GcBCyvPk No.29984 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29979
Sorry. Spent the last 24 or so hours with nothing so was too sick to get back onto the computer. Found some hydros to help stabilize and have an appointment with a treatment center.
I'll let you know how it goes.
>>
Ebenezer Puddlekine - Wed, 27 Jun 2018 12:19:12 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29985 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29984
Good for you. Taking that first step is the hardest thing. The hardest part is starting and you took that step. Stay positive and always believe in yourself. Give this path to sobriety everything you got. You can do it.

Yeah I'd love to see you track your progress here. Your experience with this can help someone else get sober.
>>
Priscilla Pickworth - Sat, 30 Jun 2018 16:06:34 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.29992 Ignore Report Quick Reply
40 days since I started my suboxone taper. I have 3 weeks to go until I'm done with this. Cant wait to get this done and over with. This time I'm staying clean and I won't make the mistake of relapsing. My life is different now. So, I know I can do this as I'm so much more confident in myself and have faith in myself.
>>
Eliza Chinnerhood - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 10:00:02 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30016 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29975
78 days off opiates. had a lot of fun on the 3rd/4th. probably drank too much but everyone is still talking to me and said they enjoyed my company so i couldn't have been too awful. my craving for pills is starting to get a lot better, i've gone from wanting them constantly to thinking about them all the time to wishing i had them to wondering if i need them to just sort of wanting them to have, not so much get high with. drinking is still an issue maybe, but i feel im managing it a lot better than i ever did with pks. bws
>>
Polly Clongerstock - Sun, 08 Jul 2018 15:59:19 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.30020 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today makes 48 days since starting my taper. 12 days to go until I'm done. I am expecting to have restless legs for a couple weeks post taper. But, I've dealt with this quite a few times already. I can get through it. After that I'm totally clean from opiates and I have so many better reasons this time as to why I can stay sober and clean and never touch another painkiller ever again. I'm pursuing better things in life now and I'm much happier than I was 2 months ago. I'm turning my life around and I'm looking forward to each and every obstacle that comes my way since I'll grow as a person. After getting therapy for the past 2 months I can finally see that I can do anything that I put my mind too as long as I want it bad enough. I can finally see for the first time in over a decade that life has so much to offer.
>>
Edwin Dankinteg - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 14:38:40 EST ID:WUpiVnuf No.30027 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Been 51 days now. About a week left to go until I'm finished and I plan on seeing this through even after I'm done with my taper. A lot of stuff has happened in the past 2 weeks. Time to be mature and grow up and put this all behind me and become a productive member of society.
>>
Edwin Dankinteg - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 19:42:13 EST ID:WUpiVnuf No.30029 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Wow found out just now that someone I know OD'd. Hes in ICU and is on a respirator and hasn't regained consciousness. 80% chance he will die. It's a sad tragedy. But, he had it coming. I've known this guy for 3 years and now hes gone. What a shame.

This just reinforces the reasons why I decided to get clean and sober. I will never IV or use H or fentanyl. Never done either and I never will. I'm on the right path and after hearing the bad news about my friend it woke me up and opened my eyes. I must get clean and sober and I will.
>>
Thomas Drabbleford - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 21:03:08 EST ID:3CI0Vaty No.30041 Ignore Report Quick Reply
BWS-ish

Im now in my second week without a true dose of suboxone. I ran out then i found some paper with a lot of residue from crushing suboxone pills on it, and ive been eating one litte piece of that a day (~0.05mg maybe less)

if i could get a few days off work id just stop entirely. but i can feel withdrawals, very minor but i know the feeling and the smell my body makes (or the way my nose perceives it ?). Ive been on Keto diet for 5 days now, eating very healthy to speed up detox, and i went on my second run today. i felt like i was dying, but it was an easier run than the one before it.

feels good to know im going to feel better and no longer be a slave to that orange devil.
>>
Alice Gummlefud - Tue, 17 Jul 2018 03:43:42 EST ID:fa1nAfW1 No.30044 Ignore Report Quick Reply
2 days sober off of heroin. Short relapse. Missing a lot of work. Getting vivitrol on Thursday. Wishing you all to accomplish everything you’re meant to. You’re all strong. You’re all loved. Take care.
>>
Priscilla Chenningmidging - Sat, 21 Jul 2018 20:06:32 EST ID:E5tMjZ9O No.30059 Ignore Report Quick Reply
34 more days until my medical marijuana card application gets approved. I've been sober for like a month now since the shit I bought in Colorado ran out and I've hated every minute of it. If only I wasn't a complete social recluse because of debilitating social anxiety and could buy weed from friends like a normal person...
>>
Phineas Nallerville - Sun, 22 Jul 2018 05:12:27 EST ID:hefCvn/W No.30060 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30027
>A lot of stuff has happened in the past 2 weeks. Time to be mature and
>grow up and put this all behind me and become a productive member
>of society.

Wow, I look back drinking. Fuck, 10 years like nothing. I came to this revelation as well, well off and on. I missed a lot of maturing, life. I hope I don't get back into it. Have a pocket of money for quite a while. All it takes is one monet to make a bad decesion, as well a moment to say hey, I can wait at least a freaking day.
Nothing bad has happened by postponing a bad decesion.
>>
Angus Buzzridge - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 00:57:09 EST ID:hz0sYZtr No.30061 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Sometimes my sobriety makes me proud and filled with excitement for the life ahead of me.

Sometimes my sobriety makes me frustrated, lonely, and desolate.

After a 2 week off-and-on run, and my girlfriend and mom intervening, I received a vivitrol shot. It was probably for the better. But I've ALWAYS gotten my "one more" and I just didn't get it this time. Am I being a child about all of this? Most likely. Do I feel like I was "wronged" by my heartbroken mother and girlfriend? Absolutely not. So I here I stand, 3 days sober on vivitrol. Counting the days until I get in another short session before I go out into the pasture of sobriety. Godspeed to all of you.
>>
William Cheddleford - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 05:44:27 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30062 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30016
95 days off opiates, 10 days since I was last "drunk", maybe 5 days since last having alcohol. I'm starting to see my emotions change towards how I viewed my time with pain killers. I'm not really longing for that feeling anymore. I would still do them if I could, but I don't feel the desire I once had when I wanted one more than anything after being off of them for a few days or a week. It feels strange. I definitely don't have that same feeling with alcohol, maybe because I can get it whenever, I don't know. Anyway, keep at it lads. bws
>>
Augustus Chommerhood - Sat, 28 Jul 2018 12:28:51 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.30067 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Starting over again with my suboxone taper. I relapsed when I was only a week out of being done with my taper. I highly regret fucking all of this up and I feel like I let myself down and my family along with guilt and shame. But, tomorrow will be the 1st day back on suboxone. This time I'm not going to fuck up. Where I am in my life now I cannot afford to keep relapsing. Its time to be a man and get my shit together. No more fuck ups, no more regret as this time I'm going to do everything right with my life and be who I want to be in this world. I'm done fucking up!
>>
Reuben Fengerbury - Sun, 29 Jul 2018 20:29:08 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30069 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30067
If you're the same guy who's been posting in this thread always ranting and raving about how "this is the time" and "feeling great, gonna make it", do us all a favor and stay clean this time. Figure your shit out, it's depressing to see you coming back just to let us know you can't stay clean but how this is the time for sure.
>>
Ian Smallville - Mon, 30 Jul 2018 19:57:01 EST ID:E5tMjZ9O No.30070 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30069
At least he has the right attitude. You've gotta believe this time can be different or else you'll never get anywhere.
>>
Charlotte Sollybatch - Mon, 30 Jul 2018 22:19:47 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30071 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30070
Most people trying to get clean have great attitudes. And then it's time to say goodbye to their drug of choice, actually say goodbye to it, and they relapse, or pick something else up, or whatever. No one wants him to fail, I want him to stay sober and kick his habit
>>
Fuck Nullerway - Mon, 30 Jul 2018 23:24:10 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.30072 Ignore Report Quick Reply
the guy is right though. I (i am OP) have to stop acting like a douchebag and just do it and stop talking like everything is okay when it hasnt been for the past couple months. i relapsed a week away from being done with my taper because i got into a very heated argument with a family member and ive been down about it. i suffer from depression, anxiety, bi polar disorder and schizophrenia. so, its a lot harder for me to keep my emotions in check and being able to feel "balanced". lately things have sucked a bit. but, i started going to the gym again which is one of the best decisions ive made for myself in quite a while. im going to be taking prep classes in the fall for my GED and i will pass the test. starting to look for a job. i hope the gym i go to has job openings. these are the reasons why i HAVE to get clean. i got stuff going for me now in my life and i cannot keep fucking up and relapsing. its going to be hard for me. but, im going to give it my best.
>>
Lydia Goodway - Fri, 10 Aug 2018 21:31:19 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30091 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30062
108 days off of opiates. Nothing new to report, still drinking, it's been about a week since i threw down mighty. Hope you guys are doing okay. bws
>>
Lydia Goodway - Fri, 10 Aug 2018 21:33:59 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30092 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30091
113*, still count like I'm under the influence.
>>
John Wigglespear - Sun, 19 Aug 2018 16:30:20 EST ID:VeLBurUk No.30099 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30072
Started my suboxone taper today. I'm going to do this right this time. I have stuff going for me now and I'm very happy about it. So, it's time to quit this shit and move on. All I do is smoke weed and that's all i need. 2 months... let's do it.
>>
Archie Gummlespear - Tue, 21 Aug 2018 10:26:28 EST ID:6PffPzaK No.30100 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30099
Hey everyone. So, I actually started my taper today. 2mg of subs a day for now. I'm going to give it all I got and try my hardest to get through this and be truly clean and sober. Need to keep my eyes on the prize.
>>
Nigel Drinkinfuck - Sun, 26 Aug 2018 11:34:57 EST ID:cXy+on2h No.30111 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Its been about a week now since getting back on subs. I'm getting a bit of restless legs. But, its not a big deal. My mind is so much more clear than it used to be. I finally have all the faith in the belief this time I can make it to the end and become clean and stay sober. I'm done with the drug scene. I have things in my life now that makes me happy, that makes me feel like I finally found purpose in my life. No need for drugs to be able to get through the day anymore. As time passes by I become more grounded and I have been in a good mood lately.
>>
Barnaby Pucklefidge - Tue, 28 Aug 2018 19:08:05 EST ID:hz0sYZtr No.30114 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Checking in... going through a rough patch

Day 11 off of heroin.

Days 0-8 were spent in an inpatient rehab facility. Day 9 and 10 were spent taking naltrexone trying not to kill myself, but days 10 and 11 I'm back and work and things are more bearable. I have some low dose adderall (5mg XR) and klonopin to deal with the insomnia/slowness. I got a vivitrol shot yesterday, so I'm safe for the next few weeks. It's unfathomable how much damage I've done to the relationship with my girlfriend and family, even in just a 2 month bender. I'm not quite to the part where I regain my motivation and drive for sobriety and positive things in my life... today I'm just holding on by my fingernails to stay sane. I feel like there are too many hours in the day. I just want to go to work and go back to sleep until the next morning... to just pass the time. I'm starting intensive outpatient Thursday, I meet with a potential counselor on Wednesday, but today, I just feel lonely, scared, bored, and afraid. My old hobbies aren't fun anymore. I have the craziest gaming rig you've ever seen and no motivation to play games. I want to see friends, but I have too much self loathing to be around people. I feel like I'm just existing... and I hate myself.
>>
Hugh Sodgeman - Tue, 28 Aug 2018 22:25:21 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30115 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30092
Day 132 off of opiates. Maybe until I die, I'll always want pain killers, but I've definitely come to terms with not needing them. When I would take them, I definitely felt like I was the best version of myself. Maybe I'll always feel that way, but I'm starting to see that the "sober" version of myself is pretty okay as well. Still drinking, but the past 3 weeks or so I've been pretty dry. Been drinking a lot of coffee lately, but brushing my teeth more often is better than rolling around in bed begging to go to sleep.
>>30114
I was never on heroin, but I understand what you're feeling. A lot of anxiety, but from my earlier posts, and even now, boredom is the worst part. Vidya while high definitely used to be one of my favorite things, now I can play maybe an hour or two at most. I don't know if you're into reading, but I've definitely read more books in the time I've been sober than the years I was using. I actually read so much when I began I had eye strain. Stick with it, I hope your days coming up are well.

BWS
>>
Thomas Durryfuck - Thu, 30 Aug 2018 18:41:13 EST ID:pwqqRz9j No.30117 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Stayed off dope for like 2 weeks now,

want to get off etiz and still smoke weed but have no desire to stop
>>
Thomas Durryfuck - Thu, 30 Aug 2018 18:43:03 EST ID:pwqqRz9j No.30118 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30114
as someone who's only had 6 months totally sober,

you start to enjoy things a little more after a while but its subtle. Opiates do a lot of damage to your reward centers in the brain
>>
Priscilla Fongerford - Sat, 01 Sep 2018 01:34:05 EST ID:hz0sYZtr No.30122 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30114
This dude again, checking back in. Day 14.

The adderall and klonopin has worked wonders. I have a very short supply and won't be seeking any more once it's gone. I have just been functioning at a totally normal level. I have a demanding job that requires me to function at a high level intellectually 8-10 hours/day. My interest in hobbies hasn't really returned/improved. Things with my girlfriend are greatly improving. She can always tell when I'm messed up in the slightest, and is very opposed to drugs. I've hidden the klonopin and adderall from her. When I started taking them (on day 11 I believe) she really started warming back up to me. When I'm either high or in withdrawal, she can't even look at me. Now she's opening up and seeing the old me.

I went to AA/NA meetings for about 4 years, and they are VERY anti-medication. I know that everyone can't use low doses of high abuse potential narcotics for sustained periods, but man, I would recommend this to anyone going through withdrawal. In the past, what caused me to relapse back into heroin was my inability to form clear thoughts (sober, I'm an incredibly smart, high-functioning person, and it's very frustrating to feel like your brain got hit with an egg beater) and my inability to sleep. Having something to bridge that initial 30 or 60 day gap between acute withdrawal and absolute sobriety is such a helpful tool.

I've been leaning on one sober friend heavily, who has had success in above mentioned method, who is also recommending exercise, certain vitamins, and helping me make decisions for myself when I don't know that my brain is quite there yet. It's so helpful to have a guide on this frustrating, demoralizing, painful journey.

I've tried to connect with some of my old AA/NA acquaintances, and even medication aside, man are they fucking brainwashed and obnoxious. One, who I consider a very close friend, I just lost tonight. I tested the waters of NA tonight, and he is so deeply brainwashed into the culture, I just can't do it. Doing the math, I've been sober 97.5% of the days out of the last 6 years. I have a productive life, a girlfriend I adore who has never used drugs, I own a home, I have a 401(k), have taken several promotions to a well-over-6-figure salary.... and I just can't quite relate to "my boyfriend crawled into our dumpster last night drunk and started beating me again." Do I have an ego complex? Probably. I make an effort to relate to the pain we're all experiencing in early recovery, but the connections I once used to be able to make just aren't there anymore.
>>
Cornelius Clinkinlock - Sun, 02 Sep 2018 12:07:28 EST ID:bTvU4UAH No.30124 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30122
You have graduated na and aa now. You don't have to look back.
>>
Betsy Pickstock - Tue, 11 Sep 2018 19:20:43 EST ID:CQoW32t3 No.30134 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Fucked up 3 days ago. Took 1mg of alprazolam during a hard trip on LSD. I'm currently being drug tested for probation and am being tested for cocaine, benzos, weed, amphetamines, and opiates. I also used a bit of cocaine a while back.

Tested myself 2 days ago and came out dirty using home drug tests. I'm getting tested in 2 days. I sure hope this diet and flushing works.

I am going to not be using drugs at all after hopefully passing this upcoming test. It's not worth the risk. I also am going to stop drinking. I'll just stick to psychedelics and stuff like cbd or something.
>>
Hannah Chaggletut - Tue, 11 Sep 2018 19:37:16 EST ID:YwZpcCaL No.30135 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30134
Don't feel bad. I relapsed and abused the subs I had. I just saw my new therapist for the first time yesterday. Hopefully she can help me and eventually I'll truly be ready to get clean and sober. But, right now I cant do it. I admit it. Theirs just too much bullshit going on in my life and I'm stressed the fuck out. I've been smoking weed a lot which has helped with my anxiety that came back to haunt me after have not even one anxiety attack for 4 years until now. But, depression and having to deal with auditory hallucinations since I'm schizophrenic makes it 20x as hard for me. I feel so crippled mentally and emotionally right now.
>>
Steezington Mealsfirst - Wed, 19 Sep 2018 20:31:33 EST ID:/aQ3iLOf No.30146 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1537403493585.jpg -(62956B / 61.48KB, 762x669) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Comment>>29922 2 weeks cleant easy game hang tight squad
>>
Cornelius Fobberbudge - Fri, 21 Sep 2018 08:53:51 EST ID:YwZpcCaL No.30147 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29922
Hoping on suboxone today.
>>
Archie Cronkinfut - Sat, 22 Sep 2018 22:40:56 EST ID:/+dmROW5 No.30153 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1537670456150.jpg -(21309B / 20.81KB, 570x570) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
In the hospital withdrawing from booze as we speak. They thought it was serious enough to admit me but now it's not serious enough to give me benzos after one day. Still it's pretty cool to be sober.
>>
Archie Cronkinfut - Sat, 22 Sep 2018 22:43:26 EST ID:/+dmROW5 No.30154 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30153
Also why do cable channels play the same show literally all day every day now? Where do they get off? I've watched so many goddamn episodes of South Park and Pawn Stars the past few days, I'm starting to think I might actually be in purgatory.
>>
Priscilla Sablingnudge - Sun, 23 Sep 2018 13:24:31 EST ID:r2TQZC5J No.30158 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1537723471787.jpg -(78851B / 77.00KB, 1080x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>30153
This is me (phone auto changes IP). I got discharged and they finally took the stupid IV tube out of my arm that wasn't hooked up to anything. They gave me baclofen which I'm hopeful about. I've heard reports of people taking it for a month or so and then they never felt the urge to drink again. I am going to go to rehab and all that jazz too but hopefully the baclofen helps.
>>
Basil Tootville - Sun, 23 Sep 2018 13:47:00 EST ID:YwZpcCaL No.30163 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Today is my first day back on suboxone. I started seeing my old therapist and am meditating again. Going to go to the gym as much as possible starting tomorrow and I'm going to get myself together and get my head back on my shoulders. I've been very depressed for a few months now. But, since I'm seeing my former therapist again I feel a lot better.

I am finally ready to give up opiates and live a successful life and become at peace with myself and become truly happy. This shit is just a crutch. I feel good enough now to taper over the next 2 months and get this shit done and get sober.

Goodluck to you guys and I hope things go well for you all.
>>
Emma Sunkindud - Sun, 23 Sep 2018 14:12:56 EST ID:puVgg1bS No.30164 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm not smoking weed 24/7 or obsessing over chasing things that give euphoria. When I run out I'll be working on getting a clean system. I've learned to relax and enjoy life one piece at a time. I'm getting my own car, place, and job. It's going to be a nice bachelor pad. I can have anyone over and it be all comfortable and clean. Might even get a bird or reptile for people to entertain themselves with when first coming over. Focusing on things like that is way more fulfilling.

BWS
>>
Basil Tootville - Sun, 23 Sep 2018 17:43:22 EST ID:YwZpcCaL No.30168 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30164
How did you deal with having no weed for the first month mentally? For me I feel like weed is a double edged sword with me. It helps with my mental illnesses. But, when I don't have it I get easily depressed and anxiety ridden and angry. I really want to try to be able to live and function mentally and emotionally, normally without needing weed.

If you or anyone can help me with quitting weed I'd appreciate any advice and tips to make it easier for me to quit and not go back to it for a long time.
>>
John Mibblekone - Wed, 26 Sep 2018 03:45:30 EST ID:puVgg1bS No.30179 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30168
I did shrooms once a day for three days in a row, and each one started shitty. Whatever negative feeling I had, I questioned why the gut feeling was. Had to break down some walls and let a lot of negativity go. Now that I can see what I need out of life, it's not that important anymore.
>>
John Mibblekone - Wed, 26 Sep 2018 03:48:53 EST ID:puVgg1bS No.30180 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30179
weed also gives me bad vibes when it comes to productivity or sociability, but I can't just condone shrooms for anyone. I have schizophrenia and my first trip was absolutely horrible. The second and third could've been too, but I knew how to work with the shrooms and wasn't risking too much, since I have people nearby that could help guide me out of it.
>>
John Mibblekone - Wed, 26 Sep 2018 03:51:29 EST ID:puVgg1bS No.30181 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30180
...so yeah. Maybe skip the shrooms but still find out what you're missing in life. Realize the dependency exists because you're always consuming it into your body. You have to want something better for yourself, acknowledge the fiending and accept that it is going to be a battle. Think of an idol, or a legendary hero, a video game or anime, anything. Get that fighting spirit in you.
>>
Henry Bannerfield - Wed, 26 Sep 2018 21:21:19 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30185 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30115
161 days off of opiates, three weeks completely sober. I quit my shitty job that gave me a crutch to drink. Being broke sucks, but it's helping me keep an open mind about work I'd actually want to do with my life, or at least actually work and keep me busy and sober. Haven't really thought about pills that much this month, but definitely been fighting the cravings to booze it up. Keep at it all. BWS
>>
Eliza Geggleson - Mon, 01 Oct 2018 22:33:43 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30192 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Bought 2 months worth of subs off my dude. I start my taper tomorrow morning. I'm done with opiates. It's time to get my head back on my shoulders and get sober and clean. I want to be able to enjoy life sober and be high on life and success, a natural high. It's time to get my act together and create a life for myself and become the person i know i could always be. Drugs are not worth it to me anymore. That phase of my life is over. Now, it's time to turn the page and start a new chapter in my life. I will be focusing on improving myself and becoming a better me. I'm not getting any younger. It's time for me to grow up and stop being an addict because I feel sorry for myself and using my mental illnesses as an excuse to get high all the time. I'm motivated to do everything that I want and need to do to become at peace with myself so I can be happy.
>>
Eliza Geggleson - Tue, 02 Oct 2018 14:18:37 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30194 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30192
Took my first dose of subs today. I'm really hopeful that I can do this and get through it. I know I can do it.

I'll be done this taper before Christmas. 2 months will go by quick. Around that time I plan on studying for my GED and take the test and pass. I will be attending prep classes for this. Then, I will be going to college for the first time ever in my life next spring. I want to get my degree in physical therapy. I'm almost 29yrs old and I'm starting late with getting my life together. But, I'm still young so I still have time to achieve all my goals and aspirations.

59 days to go and counting...
>>
Henry Bollerridge - Wed, 03 Oct 2018 06:26:42 EST ID:zRAEH4vm No.30197 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ordered some Modafinil to replace when I need caffeine.

The edgy side of caffeine has been souring my relationships. Getting rid of caffeine has been the #1 challenge I've faced next to Tobacco.

I've managed to get 14 days away, but I need a wakefulness agent. Now I'll have a substitute to get more distance.

No more grumpy, lazy me hopefully
BW(not yet)S
>>
Lydia Simblemock - Thu, 04 Oct 2018 22:31:45 EST ID:Uvn9s9oO No.30198 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1538706705360.jpg -(35377B / 34.55KB, 500x843) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>30158
Got booked for a start date for rehab and found out they require me to go to a 12 step group. I thought it was every day which made me mad enough to cancel but I called my doctor today and she told me it was 3-4 per week. It still kind of pisses me off that I told like 6 different people that work there that aa doesn't work for me and no one told me it's part of inpatient until after I had four different appointments to try to get into the program. But at least it's not every day. My shrink explained that they keep it around because some people get something out if it and it's something the evening staff are qualified to facilitate. Basically it's one activity the hospital doesn't have to pay for.
>>
Isabella Chadgeham - Tue, 09 Oct 2018 10:46:48 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30202 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30194
I'm now one week into my taper. Everything is going good so far and I'd like to keep it that way until I'm done with this taper. My mind isnt as foggy as it was before. It's clear and im starting to have interests in stuff again such as working out and working on getting my GED and going to college to get my degree in physical therapy. I'm just starting a new chapter in my life because I need to grow as a person and Im sick of being a drug addict. I'm turning over a new leaf and eventually I wont have to look back in time when I was growing up and the trauma I went through that really fucked my head up. Im going to move on and not be consumed by the past anymore. I've realized that the answers to my questions are inside of me and I don't see no point now in seeing a therapist to answer my questions as it's never worked out in my favor anyway. I am the only one who can fix myself and my life.
>>
Hannah Huddlefat - Fri, 12 Oct 2018 11:23:52 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30203 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30202
10 days into my taper. I'm doing just fine. I'm getting deeper into meditation and ive lost some more weight. I've lost 85lbs. 5lbs to go and then its bulk time over the winter. I'm doing better than ever and I'm feeling much happier. Doing this taper has made me be able to think more clearly and I'm not friending for opiates anymore. Just like I said recently; I don't need opiates as a crutch anymore. My life is turning out now for the better since I started taking action.
>>
Beatrice Wacklemedge - Sun, 14 Oct 2018 19:45:53 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30207 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30185
Coming up on being six months clean from opiates, haven't had a drink in 5 weeks. Life's crazy... BWS
>>
Hamilton Bibberbury - Tue, 16 Oct 2018 10:27:57 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30211 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30203
It's been two weeks now since I got on subs. It's been a bit of a struggle. But, I'm staying strong and optimistic about the end result which is being clean and sober. 6 weeks to go until im done.
>>
Graham Dubberford - Sun, 21 Oct 2018 11:58:45 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30220 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30211
Coming up on 3 weeks. Day 19 today and I'm doing better with my subs than I was in the beginning of this taper.

I'm taking more action to change myself and my life. I'm working on other things besides the gym to keep improving myself as a person. I no longer need or crave opiates. Things are getting better for me. I'm just going to take each day as it comes and focus on myself rather than worry about things that I can never change and I've now accepted it. Also, the meditation is going great. I feel great and a lot happier than I have in a very long time. My mentality is changing, doing all of these things. I'm becoming mentally and emotionally strong. Slowly but surely. I feel more balanced and grounded now and things are just going to keep better and better.
>>
Lydia Breblingkure - Sun, 21 Oct 2018 21:12:21 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30221 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30207
>tl:dr trying to make it through tonight
Haven't had opiates in 6 months. I can't really believe it. Today was pretty rough, way too much thinking about where my life has been or where my life is going. It's scary and frustrating, to the point where I was pretty convinced I was gonna go grab a bottle of vodka and just down it tonight. Still sober as of right now. I keep asking myself what booze is going to solve. Yeah, I won't feel like shit the rest of tonight. And tomorrow it'll just be worse. I'll solve none of my problems, besides being aware of them for a little bit. What I really want is a respite like I used to have, but I don't even have that anymore. Bumping while sober, if not begrudgingly.
>>
Doris Tootspear - Mon, 22 Oct 2018 08:38:28 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30222 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30220
Day 20. A lot of shit has happened to me over the past week and today was a huge eye opener to me. I've been in a complete rage.... angry all the time and sad over the past 4 months, despite losing weight and tapering and going to the gym. Someone came to me and gave me some advice and is helping me through everything I've been dealing with in silence since all this time. I never would've thought that this person would care enough about me to want to help me. But, he does. Everything he said to me he was right about all of it.

I need to change myself and my life in every aspect. Today it starts. I'm so sick of being poisoned by my anger and hatred and rage. It has caused me to attempt suicide and almost getting arrested more than 3 times. But, after what has happened to me this week, I need to become strong mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically. No more negativity. I don't want to keep living like this and feeling so dark all the time. I know I have only one life to live. I truly take that quote to heart now. I fucked up and I need to fix everything that I've broken. I need to get out of this dark prison within my mind that I've been trapped in for 12 years since I got sick.

I'm going to put the pedal to the medal and give each day 110% and conquer each and everyday, from the time i wake up to the time i close my eyes to go to sleep at night. I'm never going to do any of this negative stuff to myself or my life ever again. No more relapses like last time. After I'm done with this suboxone taper, it will be the very last time I will ever need subs and i mean that on my grandfather's grave. The only drug i will use and ever need and that benefits me in a positive way down the road instead of turning into a junkie, is weed. Other than that I'm done with the drug scene.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I'm going to live each day like it's my last. No day will go to waste with me as long as I'm alive from this point forward. I'm ready to create, conquer and achieve anything that I want to do in life. I'm truly ready now.
>>
Matilda Bunningville - Wed, 24 Oct 2018 02:33:24 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30223 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30222
Hope you're doing okay buddy. Take it a day at a time. Sobriety is pretty easy when you think about it. Don't use drugs. Keep going, even if it's a day at a time. Or a minute at a time.
>>
Doris Wundlefotch - Wed, 31 Oct 2018 11:33:47 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30227 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Been back on subs for 3 days now. I fucked up and relapsed. But, after everything that has happened to me over the past 4 months and especially this week I'm making in my a serious commitment to get clean. I stopped smoking weed a week ago since my dude stopped selling to me. But, i see that as a blessing in disguise. So, I'm done with drugs including weed. This time I'm seeing things through with this taper. It's time to get straight and get my shit together and take back control of my life.
>>
William Greenhood - Wed, 31 Oct 2018 11:41:01 EST ID:tkAOrkEi No.30228 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1541000461512.webm [mp4] -(4212333B / 4.02MB, 360x176) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Sober as fuck right now. Also pretty sick. Gonna read some shit and watch documentaries about life in Alaska. Then I'll probably even remember it afterwards.
>>
Polly Nashridge - Mon, 05 Nov 2018 10:37:40 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30230 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29922
I haven't smoked weed at all over the past 1.5 weeks since my ex dealer fucked me over. I am starting to feel better without needing to get stoned. I'm done smoking weed. I will never smoke again and I'll be able to save a lot of money now too. I want to learn how to be happy without the need for drugs. I'm getting there slowly but surely.

I'm done with drugs and the drug scene. I know I'm better off without that shit. I just want to get clean and sober and appreciate life sober instead of viewing life in an altered state of mind from doing drugs.

I'm better off this way. I will have no more distractions and I'm going down my own path. It has already started.
>>
Charlotte Simblewill - Tue, 20 Nov 2018 16:31:22 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30243 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Been 3 days on subs. Just going through the motions and taking one day at a time and one step at a time.
>>
David Turveystone - Fri, 23 Nov 2018 11:00:23 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30246 Ignore Report Quick Reply
5 days now since I've been on suboxone. No more cravings at all. I know I have no choice now but to come off the opiates. I have no more connections as I dropped all of them since it was the right thing to do for myself. I'm going to see this through all the way. When I'm done my taper I'm never touching a single pill ever again.

Also, I'm done with smoking weed. Its just another crutch and it prevents me from doing what needs to be done during the day. I hate how weed made my mind foggy and making me feel a bit disoriented. It's not worth it to me anymore.

No more drugs period. Time to move on and start a new chapter in my life.
>>
Emma Haggleford - Sat, 24 Nov 2018 22:22:21 EST ID:ts+QUBMm No.30250 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30246
The only real thing that has kept and is keeping me off of opiates is when I tell myself "This will send me to fucking jail, today. And the day I get out of the clink, I'll be homeless that day". Maybe it's not great motivation for you, but I've pretty much just engrained it into my thinking. Having a healthy life never helped me stop, but thinking about what jail time and being a homeless NEET would do to me keeps me away for sure. I'm barely surviving now, but I'm not locked up.

>>30221
The holidays have been pretty difficult this year. Blew sobriety out the door, having planned to have a ginger ale with the family but it just turned into 12 beers with my cousins. Pretty disappointed with myself, and I'm back in that weird "there's nothing to do tonight and I just want to get drunk". Rough night ahead, but I'm sober right now and that's barely enough.
>>
Fucking Smallcocke - Sun, 25 Nov 2018 10:56:12 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30252 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30246
Today makes a week now since starting my taper. I'm doing good. I have no cravings at all anymore and no more cravings for weed as well. I'm better off being completely sober now. For the first time in a long time my mind is clear and I'm starting to feel better about myself. I am going back to the gym tomorrow and this time I will have no distractions getting in the way of that like every other time before. I will be attending prep classes in jan/Feb to get ready to take my GED test. My mind has to be clear and sharp in order for me to study and take the test to get that piece of paper so I can go to college and get my degree in physical therapy.

Their are so many things I need to do to get my life on track and become the person I know I can be. Drugs just got in the way of all of that since all the other times i attempted to turn my life around and was never successful. I don't need drugs anymore to get through my day. No more distractions. Time to get down to business and do what I got to do so I can lead a happy and successful life through sober eyes. I know I can do this. I have all the confidence in the world that I can make things right for myself this time around.
>>
Hugh Dirrywater - Mon, 26 Nov 2018 10:24:17 EST ID:GjQtgtw2 No.30253 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30252
Sorry to ask but are you the same person who has been posting on this board about their ongoing suboxone taper for the last like 2 years?
>>
Nell Shakeson - Tue, 27 Nov 2018 10:36:19 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30254 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30253
Yeah that's me. I know I've lied to you all and myself so many times over this. But, the difference this time around is I cut all ties with my opi dealer and I've even stopped smoking weed. I'm getting 100% clean and sober. I have made some goals for myself that I want to achieve within the next year and I cant be getting high or else I'll just fuck up again like I have before so many times. Back then I had no goals for myself which made me relapse. Now, I have drive and true motivation to get through this and live a productive life through sobriety and working hard to achieve the goals that I have set for myself. I don't need drugs to get through my day anymore. I feel a lot better already since getting on subs and no longer smoking weed. My mind feels so clear and for once in my life I feel "awake" in terms of the fact that I need to get my life on track. I'm turning 29yrs old this week and now I know I have to take action now so I don't turn out to be a bum out on the street in years to come. I'm not getting any younger. I must and will make things better for myself.
>>
Phineas Clingersud - Wed, 28 Nov 2018 11:33:03 EST ID:GjQtgtw2 No.30257 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1543422783495.gif -(453508B / 442.88KB, 500x285) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>30254
No hate btw, i too struggle with addiction and find lurking this board can be helpful sometimes so i get it, i just wasn't sure if its the same person. We sound like we have similar situations, albeit i havent shot dope or done coke in 5 years but i still struggle with going overboard on weed and booze and recently i even relapsed on hydrocodone and oxys for about a week, no im trying to get sober again, at least this time im using a juul instead of smoking a pack a day lol.
>>
David Brerryville - Wed, 28 Nov 2018 11:39:13 EST ID:qTYZOCuv No.30258 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30257
I'm just taking it one day at a time. That's all you can do really. Just be able to know how much your life can change by getting clean and sober. That's what motivates me to keep plugging along. Just stay positive and everything will fall in place. Also, try to cut yourself off from every dealer you go through to find oxys and lortabs. I cut all ties with my dealers so that I have no choice but to get clean. It was the best thing to do for myself to have a chance at sobriety.

Keep on keeping on my friend.
>>
Fucking Hublinghall - Sun, 02 Dec 2018 19:16:29 EST ID:Dswgp8IR No.30267 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1543796189521.jpg -(31324B / 30.59KB, 425x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Fuck total abstinence. AA/NA can be very useful, but from my experience, you gotta be totally immersed in the program and either be in a halfway house, or graduated one. At first I was confused at all the little cliques I saw at meetings that are supposed to be all inclusive.

And besides, I'm a dope fiend. I don't even particularly like drinking. I'm happy with smoking 2-3 times a week and the occasional benzo but that's another slippery slope.

It was refreshing that I was able to resist the brainwashing of AA but still get clean from dope
>>
William Senkinway - Thu, 06 Dec 2018 14:00:54 EST ID:nANxeEXJ No.30269 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30267
Yeah, AA/NA groups are very close minded and kind of repulsive for me, if I have to go to a meeting to hear people talk shit and give me strange looks for taking benzos perscribed by a fucking doctor so I can work and go out with friends without worrying about panic attacks or criticse me for taking mdma with gf once or twice a year (btw my depression was obliterated for weeks after that, we had great time) then fuck it. I'm mainly opioid addict and wasn't touching any of that stuff at that time, I didn't see how taking other drugs impacted my live in a negative way but they always seem to know better.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.