Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
pre employment drug test by Reuben Pendershit - Tue, 26 Jun 2018 17:01:25 EST ID:oU62K+Qd No.29980 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530046885179.jpg -(34516B / 33.71KB, 500x505) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 34516
so i'm a lurker here and there, don't really post a lot but i'm super anxious about this upcoming drug test. i could post this anywhere else, but i don't want anyone i know irl to see that i smoke weed.

anyway, i've been clean for well over half a year (was on the job market). never did anything harder than weed, it helps me relax, keeps my migraines at bay, etc... like most people. i started smoking daily about 6 weeks ago because the stress was just that bad. well, my amazing luck had it that a recruiter from a hiring agency found me a very promising lead! i've had at LEAST 10 recruiters in these past 6 months say the same spiel and never contact me again so i honestly didn't expect to even be asked in for an interview.

well, as of yesterday, i had received a job offer. the client? an international bank looking to add people to their information security team. i will be a contracted employee if everything goes through, which at the moment, the only things i have left to submit are my identification forms, and a drug test.

with this company i heard it's either piss or oral testing, but because of the position i feel like it'll be a piss test. i've already made arrangements with a friend to take care of that "what if", who will slip me some fake pee. but... i'm super stressed out now.

i'm not really asking for help (advice is welcomed tho lol) but rather to calm my nerves through talking about it. i've heard these hiring agencies tend to do their drug tests on site and get the results quickly (and not exactly accurately), so i'll hopefully be done with this all in 2 days and know for sure by friday my start date. i really want to just smoke one now and vigorously wash my mouth in the event it is an oral swab....
>>
Syxx - Wed, 27 Jun 2018 02:13:16 EST ID:uMnuxtDp No.29983 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Gonna be real honest with you. Just take the test any company that in 2018 will not let some weed pass through in your test isn’t worth your time and is stuck in 1961
>>
Shit Bossleshaw - Wed, 27 Jun 2018 17:58:25 EST ID:oU62K+Qd No.29986 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530136705108.png -(138389B / 135.15KB, 500x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29983
as much as i'd like to walk away, this is that once in a lifetime opportunity for me that would get me into the cyber security career field/path.

anyway, i found out the bank is actually testing me and not the hiring agency- which makes sense, but i didn't know that was legal? oh well. i'm practicing holding the piss bottle between my legs while going on day 2 of not smoking. i'm choosing to continue abstaining until tomorrow (or maybe even later) just so i can lower my tolerance for when i finally do smoke again. this is pretty torturous ngl, i had a full on panic attack last night and haven't been able to calm myself down. i've worked myself up so much mentally that my body is rejecting me trying to eat, like i'll be able to hold it down and drink fluids no problem, but trying to eat my comfort foods? i can't even get more than a bite out of them. i'm starving and this sucks.
>>
Betsy Bappernog - Wed, 27 Jun 2018 23:24:46 EST ID:Zy9P6Qor No.29987 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530156286124.jpg -(95100B / 92.87KB, 800x598) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29986
Went through this a month ago. I could tell you the worrying does nothing to help and that there's no reason to stress, but we both know you're gonna sit here reading about drug tests for hours and hours anyway.

If you have clean piss you're fucking gold. You hear horror stories about synthetic piss being detected, but genuine clean piss can't fail in any way except the temperature test. It needs to be between 92 - 100 degrees when the nurse checks the temperature on the cup. Microwave the piss until it reaches the desired temp, strap a handwarmer on to keep it at temp and gooch that shit. You will not be observed. They will put you in a closed room and you'll have the privacy to simply take out the piss and pour it in the cup.

When you get in the room you'll see how easy it is to pull this off and wonder why you were ever nervous. If it's too hot in the cup then just blow on it a bit to cool it off. If it's too cold, you're fucked, so shoot for a bit too hot rather than risking too cold. Again, you're lucky as a motherfucker to have a source of real clean piss. This will be easy as fuck. Relax
>>
Samuel Wenderhotch - Thu, 28 Jun 2018 11:56:13 EST ID:PXNpvuxo No.29988 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29987
yeah I'm a very paranoid person by nature and ended up dehydrating myself on accident...lol

everything went smoothly. having a bottle with a squirt call helped a lot to make it sound authentic when hitting the cup. my friend who contributed is a 100% clean donor, same sex as myself. in the event this labcrop place does genetic testing i won't be shooting myself in the foot.

now here's my last question, my friend donated to me from her home directly so i turned my cars heat on, upon arriving it tested at 107.8 or close to that range, that shouldn't be hot enough to invalidate the sample, right?
>>
Betsy Bappernog - Thu, 28 Jun 2018 18:03:37 EST ID:Zy9P6Qor No.29989 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530223417124.jpg -(51067B / 49.87KB, 600x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29988
They can't do genetic testing for a drug test. That's insanely illegal. The best they can do is determine that it is human urine and not cat piss or something.

If they didn't reject the sample on the spot then the temperature was not an issue. The cup should have had a thermometer on it which they check to make sure its between 92 - 100 degrees. If it isn't then that's a dead giveaway that you've substituted or tampered with the sample and they'll make you retest immediately without leaving the building.

tl;dr you passed. Congratulations
>>
Esther Gollygold - Fri, 29 Jun 2018 18:42:29 EST ID:oU62K+Qd No.29990 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29989
hell yeah i heard this place only does pre-employment drug testing too (unless suspicion)

just hotboxed the absolute fuck out of my car and i feel GREAT
>>
Molly Futtingmidge - Sat, 30 Jun 2018 23:31:50 EST ID:a1MfClzk No.30002 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530415910818.png -(192919B / 188.40KB, 633x633) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>29990
cheers OP, much SLAYER and super chill drug test thread, good work, I sense great things in your professional future

nb
>>
Martha Girringville - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 05:59:36 EST ID:JuhU2Gpj No.30007 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>29980
Try this stuff called xxtra clean. You need to already have quit smoking for a while, but it's just a product to dilute your piss, They also have a line of pilss that's apparently supposed to actually detox you and help your body get rid of the weed, but idk hw good that is XXtra clean worked for me after i hadn't been smoking 2 months, and then I got a feint line fail before my actualy probation test. I took the stuff, and passed the actual test later that day.
>>
Rebecca Fottingsore - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 16:58:55 EST ID:Zy9P6Qor No.30009 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30007
Shit won't do literally anything that drinking water wouldn't do. A faint line on a home drug test is a pass. You passed because you were already clean. The overpriced bullshit you drank had no effect.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.