Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Naltrex for detox? by Martha Girringville - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 05:55:23 EST ID:JuhU2Gpj No.30006 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530611723482.jpg -(30536B / 29.82KB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 30536
So I used basically opium (pst)today right... but I'm fucking done and want to get clean. I have some naltrex on hand. What can I do to maybe speed up the withdrawl and just get it over with? I've taken like 2mg already... What should I take? What should my plan be? Does this even work?
>>
James Hashwater - Fri, 13 Jul 2018 05:01:12 EST ID:hz0sYZtr No.30033 Ignore Report Quick Reply
By naltrex, I’ll assume you mean naltrexone.

When I was 21 years old, I was in a similar place. Constantly fucking up. Hated getting high. Just wanted it all to be done. I wanted sobriety desperately. I too, had naltrexone on hand. 50mg pills. So I broke the pill up and took about 1/8th of a pill. I waited about 45 minutes, figured it didn’t do anything, and took about 1/4 of a pill. Long story short, I was in the ER within the hour. This was at like 2AM. I’m thinking about trying it again, too. Here I am. In the last 5 years, I’ve relapsed 4 times. Most recently, last Friday. I used for 5 straight days, the last time I dosed was Wednesday at 11:00 AM. I slept great Wednesday night. Tonight... welll sleep isn’t coming so easily. My plan was to take naltrexone on Friday night... I’m reconsidering. But I may take a low dose. My advice for you - continue on extremely low doses (2mg is good) every 4-6 hours. It will put you in more misery, but it will also speed up the process. IMO - it isn’t worth the additional pain.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.