Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Naltrex for detox? by Martha Girringville - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 05:55:23 EST ID:JuhU2Gpj No.30006 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530611723482.jpg -(30536B / 29.82KB, 600x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 30536
So I used basically opium (pst)today right... but I'm fucking done and want to get clean. I have some naltrex on hand. What can I do to maybe speed up the withdrawl and just get it over with? I've taken like 2mg already... What should I take? What should my plan be? Does this even work?
>>
James Hashwater - Fri, 13 Jul 2018 05:01:12 EST ID:hz0sYZtr No.30033 Ignore Report Quick Reply
By naltrex, I’ll assume you mean naltrexone.

When I was 21 years old, I was in a similar place. Constantly fucking up. Hated getting high. Just wanted it all to be done. I wanted sobriety desperately. I too, had naltrexone on hand. 50mg pills. So I broke the pill up and took about 1/8th of a pill. I waited about 45 minutes, figured it didn’t do anything, and took about 1/4 of a pill. Long story short, I was in the ER within the hour. This was at like 2AM. I’m thinking about trying it again, too. Here I am. In the last 5 years, I’ve relapsed 4 times. Most recently, last Friday. I used for 5 straight days, the last time I dosed was Wednesday at 11:00 AM. I slept great Wednesday night. Tonight... welll sleep isn’t coming so easily. My plan was to take naltrexone on Friday night... I’m reconsidering. But I may take a low dose. My advice for you - continue on extremely low doses (2mg is good) every 4-6 hours. It will put you in more misery, but it will also speed up the process. IMO - it isn’t worth the additional pain.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.