Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Headset Giveaway!

G933 Giveaway     Discussion Thread
What to do while you are without weed by Rebecca Trotshaw - Tue, 03 Jul 2018 08:28:17 EST ID:L7grIRDM No.30008 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530620897312.jpg -(38615B / 37.71KB, 480x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 38615
Hi all! What to eat when have short periods without weed? How to make yourself non-nervous? I mean for example what about the vitamin C while periods withoud pots?
>>
Emma Moblingcocke - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 00:16:46 EST ID:Zy9P6Qor No.30010 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530677806044.jpg -(45504B / 44.44KB, 480x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Do the same shit you've always done. It will take time and patience but you'll learn to enjoy those things sober again. You'll be able to appreciate them for what they are, rather than just treating them as an excuse to get high.

That's what I did. It really made me remember WHY I love some of the things I do. They're still fun without weed.
>>
Simon Biblingpack - Thu, 16 Aug 2018 08:16:35 EST ID:lV3U9djZ No.30094 Ignore Report Quick Reply
When I stopped my 7 year smokeweederryday-ruotine couple of years ago one thing that really helped to cope was exercise. Go to walk, hit the gym or do something that will make your natural feel good substances activate. It took me a month without weed to start to enjoy the activities I did while high to be fun but it will come back.

I had to take occasional benzos at the beginning to be able to sleep and not feel panicky but try to avoid that if it is not absolutely nescessary. If you had that kind of serious problems like I did you should also get yourself in psychotherapy or other kind of professional help. Meditation also helps to reduce the nervousnes.

i think that what defines substance abuse is not the drug or even the quantity you are taking it. It's the relationship you have for that/those substances. If you can't feel good without getting high and that is the thing you are constantly waiting...you probably have one. I never dealt with problems in my childhood and that caused me the find constantly escape from everything (and weed helped with that).

I believe in you.Godspeed!
>>
Jenny Dartbury - Tue, 13 Nov 2018 23:08:47 EST ID:Woiu/MNK No.30239 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>30094
Obrigado!
>>
Augustus Grimgold - Wed, 14 Nov 2018 11:50:43 EST ID:GjQtgtw2 No.30240 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1542214243228.png -(1363443B / 1.30MB, 1440x1159) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'm gonna echo what the other posters have said and just add my 2 cents. I've gone through periods of addiction to many substances throughout my life. The one that i have the hardest time quitting is weed. Now im not saying it has the worst side effects (obviously not) or the worst withdrawal (definitely not) but the social acceptance around it, the ease of access, and the feeling of making uninteresting things interesting has made it the one habit i cant get rid of once and for all. I've quit /opi/ /stim/ and /hooch/ and while the withdrawals were horrid, they eventually went away and i could return to life without too much desire for those drugs. Living life without being stoned has been far and away the trickiest for me. I think as it gets legalized in more and more places and people finally accept it there will be research and discussion about the addictive nature of Cannabis. People think that just because something wont cause you to become physically addicted and you wont have a seizure after stopping it then that means it is completely non-addictive and non habit forming. That ignorance needs to stop.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.