Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
BWD by Barnaby Worthingfuck - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 19:29:00 EST ID:1NUYf9VK No.30012 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530746940932.jpg -(3894432B / 3.71MB, 7152x3472) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 3894432
Bump While Detox

On Green Tea + MangoPeach Juice rn, whoa brauh the room is stable and there's the faint smell of feces or burning acrylic as the nastiness is cleansed from my body.
Going to go meditate and head out to enjoy the festivities with a clean head. Probably should shower too.

BWD
>>
Reuben Grimwater - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 01:22:12 EST ID:6FvdO/Lk No.30015 Ignore Report Quick Reply
day 2 no beer, last extended break I took was last July for about 4 weeks and then I started drinking again

I actually feel pretty o.k. at the moment and im trying to get rid of cravings by smoking weed, i was drinking like 6-8 5% beers a night and dont really feel any withdrawal. I've been smoking weed and drinking massive amounts of water and its been working pretty good.

im exhausted all the time because my sleep is all jacked up from booze so I have to cut back, also im getting fat
>>
BwD - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 22:58:53 EST ID:sOYAtUOs No.30032 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Trying to quit smoking and poly substance abuse. Had one cigarette today and one yesterday. Trying to vape instead. No weed today, no alcohol, no nothing except that, psych meds, and fewd.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.