Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Qcarbo16 by Nell Sammlewill - Mon, 09 Jul 2018 10:02:40 EST ID:HXfgN+u3 No.30021 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1531144960150.jpg -(8750B / 8.54KB, 290x290) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 8750
So I have purchased two 16oz Qcarbo detox drinks in anticipation of a drug test coming up if I am successful at my upcoming interview. I have not smoked weed in about 8 days, but I was a fairly regular smoker before that. I weigh about 135lbs.

My question is, how long is this product supposed to last? I have researched all over the internet and some people say it is effective for a few days, where others say to drink it the day of the test because it's effects only last a few hours?

I have drank one 16oz bottle already and in my experience it turns my urine a radioactive green color for a full day, so there is no way I can drink it the day of a test. I followed the directions and drank plenty of water, urinating at least 6 times that day after I drank the first detox drink.

When would you suggest I drink the second 16oz bottle I have? Do you think I am clean in the long term due to my low body fat and the fact that I am abstaining from drug use + am using detox beverages? Or am I screwed if they surprise me with an abrupt drug test date? Any input is appreciated. Thanks
>>
Nigel Foshfoot - Mon, 09 Jul 2018 18:48:27 EST ID:Zy9P6Qor No.30022 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531176507995.jpg -(77821B / 76.00KB, 603x667) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
It dilutes your piss just like drinking anything would and it has some vitamin B to give it color. It won't do anything that a 16oz water bottle and a Vitamin B pill wouldn't do.

If you have another week or two then you might pass naturally. Test yourself at home and try to substitute some clean piss or synthetic urine if you're still failing. Either way don't rely on this nonsense.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.