[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Supporting a young ketamine-scientist? by Emma Grimshit - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 15:12:05 EST ID:9fVgOAyH No.352670 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489605125903.png -(85647B / 83.64KB, 999x525) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 85647
Hello /dis!
I'm a pharmacy student from Germany, about 4 months away from finishing my study (5 1/2 years behind me) and therefore bringing my education to an end. But i hate working in the pharmacy and i just want so start researching new compounds. What is in my way are 2 big dark clouds in my life: researching as a new PhD in Germany nearly gets you nowhere in a financial way, meaning i will just get enough to get through. In addition i had a credit about 24.000€ . Paying off starts in about 6 months. Either a work in the pharmacy and will still hate what i am doing and i am not researching or i do what i think i am meant to do and will live a financial walking on a tightrope. My plan is to work for new dopamine agonists and nmda-antagonists, there are the right working groups in germany, but i will need some backing in the future. Maybe some disso heads can do the job and spent me a little amount of money, preferably per bitcoins oO. I have plenty of experience with dxm, mxe, mxm, o-pce, o-pcm, 3-meo-pce and still have good grades inclusviely a good exam at the end of the theoretical part. How is it? I know it's some kind of begging, but what do you think i should do?

my bitcoin pay in adress is: 1PgccG143cfdPbZq935AVxDEtfzz6c9Fuh

even if there is no one who is willing to lend me a hand..... can you give me any tips and words of wisdom for my future life?
>>
Hannah Blatherwater - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 16:27:56 EST ID:FCsxyGwb No.352671 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352670
> even if there is no one who is willing to lend me a hand..... can you give me any tips and words of wisdom for my future life?

Yeah. If you have to ask an internet imageboard about drugs how to structure your work life and financial situation, you have absolutely no idea what you're doing. Life takes time. We can't figure out yours from across a screen and/or ocean, so do it yourself.
>>
Polly Fungerworth - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 23:06:53 EST ID:FDw4oep4 No.352675 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352671
>If you have to ask an internet imageboard about drugs how to structure your work life and financial situation, you have absolutely no idea what you're doing.

Probably some of the realest shit ever said here.
>>
Angus Hubberwet - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 14:53:11 EST ID:9fVgOAyH No.352682 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Hm, i do not have to follow the instructions here, but maybe there is someone who is really giving a good hint. Or has too much money and is willing to support me in order to get more interesting arylcyclohexylamines...
>>
Doris Grimstock - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 16:03:08 EST ID:FCsxyGwb No.352683 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352682
You need a sales pitch. Go to a place where it isn't against the rules to talk sourcing and convince people to pay you for a custom synth of 3-MeO-2'-OxO-PCPy or something (unless you have a desire to do this even semi-legally in which case you're totally screwed). As I said, if you're on 420chan, you have no game plan, so make one before asking for donors. The bank doesn't give loans to people just because they claim to be smart. They give it because they're confident they will get something out of it. As you said yourself, a PhD doesn't sell. Sell your skills.

People will pour hundreds if not thousands of dollars/euros for novel ACHAs, but not from somebody who sounds like a teenager asking their parents for an advance on their allowance.

Also, very simple tip, start somewhere you can speak your first language. You'll be able to sound more like an adult. Your English isn't that bad, but again, it's not good for marketing.
nb.
>>
Cornelius Worthingwill - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 03:39:56 EST ID:/ILXp+mH No.352702 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489736396637.jpg -(108964B / 106.41KB, 740x1087) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
become a kickass chemist

the arcyclohexamine research has to come later. because, you need money, experiences, references, colleagues, and connections to labs that will synthesize some NMDA antagonists for you so you can improve on building formulae to create the drugs of teh future

all work and no play makes you successful especially if you've been a druggie for a long time.
>>
Archie Bripperwell - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 01:41:37 EST ID:ztdupcg2 No.352727 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352670
Take donations for a MXE synth.
>>
Basil Backletod - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:04:30 EST ID:Gp4upFpZ No.352778 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352683
Probably you're right, thank you! :)
>>
Charles Benningbanks - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 08:46:31 EST ID:HR31hLVZ No.352781 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352727
this. People have been fucking begging for this and I've never even touched the stuff. Find a novel synthesis, describe (but feel free to omit a few steps so it's harder for copycats) and prove you can make a high quality, high purity product. Portable GCs are only a few thousand to buy, not as great as a standing machine, but will work for your need and show definitively what product you have.
You also have to show how much of YOUR money you're gonna put in. No one's going to start you up if you're completely unwilling to chip in yourself. Buy enough ingredients to make a small batch (small in terms of distribution, not use) and prove you can do it first before people invest.

Few people are gonna take a brand new chemical from some dodgy dude begging for bitcoins. Make something people know, people love, and is in real high demand for with many gaps in the market, and expand from there.
>>
Nigel Pockville - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 14:19:07 EST ID:Gp4upFpZ No.352807 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352727
i will gather a motherload of new arylcyclohexylamines and derivates.....im not thinking MXE is the end of the line, the chemistry around the available dissociatives is just a pinch above kindergarten...and the potential of these substances is quite impressive... depression, weak autism, diabetes, viral infections, pain and even hedonistic purposes are well treated here. i can ensure you, i will synthese new usable stuff if i'm in position to. but i am afraid im not in the right place at the moment
>>
Hedda Blabbleman - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 20:27:58 EST ID:ZuGeAUMc No.352813 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490056078794.jpg -(234979B / 229.47KB, 760x760) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>352671
>>352675

You're pretty much right on the surface, but everyone has to start somewhere.

OP currently has very little to offer, but that's why he's asking for help. I'm really sick of these shitposts where people are like "if u have to ask then ur fukt", sure this applies when someone with 0 knowledge asks how to synth LSD or of some lurker asks where to buy drugs online, but I think this OP is different. if what he says is true he at least knows some shit and with proper guidance might be able to accomplish something.

Sure most of 420chan is burnt out retards, but do to the nature of anonymous imageboards there's bound to be some people who know what they're talking about.

That being said, you should definitely look places other than 420chan first, look at the background of some people who are currently doing what you want to be doing, where did they start?

These are decent ideas:
>>352683
>>352702
>>
Ian Fankinlack - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 10:36:23 EST ID:V05YcMo+ No.352840 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Im also thinking of studying pharmacology with the same intentions as you, any advice for me OP?

Also i live in Burgerland
>>
George Gendlenire - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 12:36:54 EST ID:zK4aSb3o No.352844 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352670
forget limitations and do what you really want
>>
Shit Bronderbare - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 13:22:03 EST ID:hzMqakiq No.352846 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352844
This is something everyone should hear
>>
Isabella Cloddleway - Wed, 22 Mar 2017 14:06:18 EST ID:Gp4upFpZ No.352879 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352840
OP here:
pharmacology? if you plan to design new interesting substances it is not really the best way....i think chemistry is the right direction. but you could find new interesting targets and learn / examine how they work.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.