>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Losing the magic by Reuben Nattingfod - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 16:57:04 EST ID:eVuBfXwC No.352715 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1489784224321.jpg -(1161312B / 1.11MB, 1954x1148) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1161312
Whats the deal!? I remember 10mg of the crystaline batch would blast me to etheral dreamland for 4 hours. Could it be a bunk batch? It does look, taste and smell the same. I'm worried that we disso heads have permenantly damaged or changed the structure of our brains. Could it be that we've sought the phenomenal, tasted the phenomenal and just as we settle in the rug is pulled from under our feet! What we're truly left with is barely functional addiction, dreary nostalgia, lonelyness and dispair at our lives which were once full off hopes and dreams, now replaced by a bland addiction and a foggy depressed brain. You young disso users who are just dipping your feet in the pool: get out and run before its too late. I know you wont though. Rant over
>>
George Brecklesetch - Fri, 17 Mar 2017 18:14:42 EST ID:NlzytQ+t No.352716 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489788882396.jpg -(147781B / 144.32KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>352715
sounds about right
take a loooong, long break, like at least 6 months. it'll never be fully back, but it will help a lot (from a 10 years dxm user)
>>
Hugh Ducklework - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 03:44:27 EST ID:eVuBfXwC No.352729 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352716
A looong break alright. For the rest of my fucking life actually. I've just flushed my gram of 3-meo-pcp which l only recieved 3 days ago. I'm escaping this retarded addiction and lm turning away from this circle jerk of a "community". What is there in dissociatives once the magics gone? Nothing at all! And lets not kid ourselves, its never, l repeat, NEVER coming back. So l'm out and l urge you all to do the same. Let us set fire to this place and walk away as it goes up in smoke like the best years if our lives.
>>
Ebenezer Snodwell - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 07:11:46 EST ID:s/LsdI2k No.352732 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352729
pretty sure if you wait 5 or 10 years without doing dissociatives the magic will come back man.
>>
Archie Bripperwell - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 07:23:52 EST ID:ztdupcg2 No.352733 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352729
You do you man, I think most of the community here is aware that frequent and especially daily diasoxiative use is a bad idea.
>>
Archie Bripperwell - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 07:31:59 EST ID:ztdupcg2 No.352734 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352733
Dissociative, even.
I swear that was autocorrect not brain damage.
nb
>>
Hugh Ducklework - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 08:26:51 EST ID:eVuBfXwC No.352735 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352734
Or it could be a bad batch?
>>
Hugh Ducklework - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 08:37:43 EST ID:eVuBfXwC No.352737 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Op here. I actually never flushed my stash an the magic isnt entirely gone. Its just that l failed at cleaning up my act. The real problem is that lm bummed that lm a borderline addict. I mean if we carry on like this then the future aint gonna be bright for us guise.
>>
Hugh Ducklework - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 08:42:29 EST ID:eVuBfXwC No.352738 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Im gonna do a 10mg bump and really analyse it and if theres no positive effects after this then l really am done. Just for the record lm the op from the darknet mxe threads.
>>
Polly Turveyfuck - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 08:44:24 EST ID:8XXiZhAr No.352739 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489841064046.gif -(744056B / 726.62KB, 200x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>352715
yea been in the same shoes as you you gotta realize that there is other things than dissos (drugs in general) and that they only should be used to enhance the things you do while under the influence and not use it as an escapism to a land of magic
practicing sane disso use is like walking on the edge and can go wrong at any time but you should use the mistakes you did as a learning expierience
I mean if you don't want to take dissos at all anymore thats fine too but just try to remember this if you ever turn back to them which most likely happens
cause once a disso head you always a disso head imo
>>
Archie Bripperwell - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 08:47:13 EST ID:ztdupcg2 No.352740 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352737
>failed at cleaning up my act

It's not easy. Finding non-drug activities to fill the time is the real challenge. Best of luck with it.
>>
Archie Bripperwell - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 08:49:29 EST ID:ztdupcg2 No.352741 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352738
Take more drugs in order to figure out if you're addicted?

It doesn't hurt to have even a couple of days sober for a bit of perspective.
>>
Rebecca Sirringlot - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 10:05:50 EST ID:NlzytQ+t No.352742 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352741
lol yeah, like wut.
>>
Hugh Ducklework - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 11:04:31 EST ID:eVuBfXwC No.352744 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352742
I literally just flushed all my stash smashed my dmt pipe. Fuck this shit l'm gonna be feeling like a brain damaged moron for at least two weeks. There cant possibly be any enjoyment in being a self inflicted retarded diss head. There is no positives to be had here. Only trainwrecks. We've basically been burning our own brain tissue for plesure until we're basement dwelling retards. Fuck this.
>>
Fucking Brookfuck - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 12:27:31 EST ID:/WWcTVhj No.352745 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352744
Waaaa waaaaa it's the drugs fault nothing to do with me! Wwaaaaaaaaaaa
>>
Rebecca Sirringlot - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 12:44:53 EST ID:NlzytQ+t No.352746 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352744
not everyone reaches that pattern of drug abuse. I've been somewhere close, though not fully. some never will, not everyone is the same. obviously you have addictive personality issues (i do too) and it's probably for the best that you flushed your shit and are realizing you have issues. you might get cravings soon again and regret flushing your shit, you might not, but regardless, good luck with your recovery. i suggest not hanging out on drug forums if you want to get them out of your head. i always stay clear of any drug communities when i do sobriety because otherwise its all i think about (even more than usual)
>>
Hugh Ducklework - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 13:07:23 EST ID:eVuBfXwC No.352747 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489856843304.jpg -(96528B / 94.27KB, 657x800) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>352745
Just stopped before I hit the trainwreck of no return. In December I began dosing daily 8mg 3-meo-pcp for 4 weeks then as my tolerance climbed I did 12mg daily for about a fortnight before I flushed the rest and thought "Damn its not worth it" as the magic was gone and tolerance was starting to get ridiculous. tried it again thinking tolerance would be baseline a few days ago. Wrong! Tolerance is the same and the magic is probably gone forever.
This is my experience with this batch: do a 5mg bump and nothing lol
so next day I do a 10mg bump and it sort of does something but I suppose the brain receptors that they attatched to last time are now destroyed lmao.
so today I do 16mg in the morning which did have me dissed but not in the good old way which I remember so fondly. then this afternoon I do another 16mg and the effects are just sad. like I'm walking around like an utter retard. I mean the people in my quiet, close nit town are probably all talking about me. AND I see threads on here where some are injecting themselves with 50mg. makes me wonder how fucked every one else is who frequents this board.
Would anyone like to add their ever increasingly jaded experiences to the table?
>>
Emma Brimbleford - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 13:32:08 EST ID:/NkPgn4w No.352748 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352715

how does permatolerance work really? i remember people staying off dissos for months or even a year after abusing the shit out of them and never being able to find the magic again
>>
Hugh Ducklework - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 13:39:59 EST ID:eVuBfXwC No.352749 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352748
Well thats what I think I've done. With dissociatives I think thats just how it is.

Question: What goes up but never comes down?

Answer: Dissociative tolerance!
>>
Emma Brimbleford - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 13:41:43 EST ID:/NkPgn4w No.352750 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352749

doesn't mean that they're not still enjoyable right?
>>
Nigel Fanninglane - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 22:03:29 EST ID:ztdupcg2 No.352769 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489889009763.jpg -(61917B / 60.47KB, 886x664) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>352749
>Well that's what I think I've done

I really don't think it is, based on the darknet MXE thread you only took a 2 week tolerance break and expected that to have some effect.

I was at the point where I needed over 600mg of DXM to get where ~300mg used to get me and took a break of almost a year (maybe longer, I don't quite remember) and my tolerance had come down a lot. Dissed only every few months if that and tolerance has continued to decline and is now back to close to baseline.

It sounds like it's a pretty good idea for you to stay away from these drugs for a long time, maybe forever, I don't agree that tolerance is permanent though.
Keep in mind too that 3meo is pretty long lasting so you are almost definitely stll feeling some effects.
Best of luck OP, your warning about the dangers of frequent/daily disso use is legitimate, but your assumption that everyone here is at that point or approaching it isn't.
>>
John Sadgecocke - Sat, 18 Mar 2017 23:27:32 EST ID:eVuBfXwC No.352771 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352750
Not enjoyable in the slightest so l'm getting off the ride. What l'm saying is that where l'm at is the end game of diss users. Where l'm at is where you'll all end up if you frequently push your tolerance and dosing. Im actually glad in a way. Im glad that l now KNOW that l'll never even think about diss drugs again. Although l'll probably drop in here at some point to let u guys know what l'm at. Peace out
>>
Polly Fablingwater - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 00:47:38 EST ID:s/LsdI2k No.352772 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352771
Out of curiosity, would you mind posting the doses of a few dissociatives you have to take to get fucked or at least feel decent?
>>
John Sadgecocke - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 04:12:53 EST ID:eVuBfXwC No.352774 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352772
Ketamine: around 450mgs in quick succession gets me dissociated and tripping, a visual k-hole is very difficult to achieve and takes around a gram but if l over shoot l'll black out. I get pure ketamine where l live.

Mxe is around the same but at around half the potency if it were genuine. The material l recently got from the darknet was around the same potency as ketamine. This stuff may be worth purchasing (for low tol ppl) btw.

3-meo-pcp: last dose took like 32 mg to feel decent. But the magic was lost and l couldnt wait for it to ware off so l could just get on with my life.

I've never bothered with dxm because l'm a britbong and l wouldnt be able to buy enough as its otc and l think sales restricted to 2 bottles per person (dont quote me, l just think this but never tried). I would assume that the magic would be gone with this substance as well but l'm not gonna bother trying at this point.
>>
Nigel Fanninglane - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 09:03:27 EST ID:ztdupcg2 No.352782 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1489928607763.jpg -(63020B / 61.54KB, 550x448) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>352771
>Where I'm at is the end game of diss users

It's a predictable consequences of excessively frequent use. Maybe I'm kidding myself, but like I said I don't think most of the community here is in denial about this. Maybe I'm getting defensive here, but I feel like you are blaming the drugs for your own poor choices. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying my judgement is any better. I totally fucked myself with other classes of drugs. I'd kind of learnt my lesson by the time I properly discovered dissociatives.

>>352774
>But the magic was lost and l couldn't wait for it to wear off so l could just get on with my life

I can definitely relate to this feeling. Personally it's not even related to my tolerance and happens with other drugs too. For me a lot of it comes down to the awareness that many things in my life are not what they should be, largely because of my drug use. Education, career, personal relationships, friendships etc. all of these things have been stunted because I've just plain spent too much time fucked up.
Getting high is kind of like going on a holiday, it's really hard to relax and enjoy yourself when you know your affairs are not in order.
>>
John Sadgecocke - Sun, 19 Mar 2017 09:17:09 EST ID:eVuBfXwC No.352783 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352782
Thats exactly right on both accounts although l didnt mean to attack other diss user personally. I would seriously doubt anyone could go behond my usage and hold on to their health and sanity. Both mines sort of feel compromised to say the least. My word recall is garbage as writing this post takes longer than it should because my brain needs extra time to compute words and phrases.
My only question is: is there anyone here gone behond my usage and still holding it all down?
>>
Jack Brarringheck - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 01:21:39 EST ID:GyWBoxnM No.352801 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I think the problem with most dissociatives is that they really get you hyped up. You get all these ideas that seem so great at the time, and then when you finally come down, you begin to realize that it was just the drugs.

When you come to terms with this failure, and it happens over and over, it really takes its toll on the ego.

So, if you're feeling that the magic of dissociatives is fading, think about how often your abandon the dreams and goals you create while high. Think about how committed you felt before finally giving up.

If you find it happens almost every trip, then take a good break. Get inspired without drugs, and follow through with realistic goals. Find a hobby that you can always go to and feel satisfied with no matter how disappointed you may be. Then when you feel accomplished, give dissociatives a try again and the magic should be back.
>>
Polly Doffinghud - Mon, 20 Mar 2017 23:15:37 EST ID:ySUWi8NQ No.352820 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490066137629.png -(491242B / 479.73KB, 500x638) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Been doing /dis/ over 15 years. About 6-7 years ago I had a long period where I was doing /dis/ daily or close to it.

Up until about a month ago I hadn't done any /dis/ for about 3 years. The magic is back. Of course I'm doing it more than I planned on. Definitely need to slow down before I ruin it again.
>>
Esther Dartdale - Tue, 21 Mar 2017 07:24:28 EST ID:NlzytQ+t No.352832 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>352820
I took at least a year off, maybe a bit more (10 years user) It does come back for sure, though I never got vivid visuals again like I did at the beginning. Really high doses will give me fainter CEVs that feel more like thoughts/ideas than really bright vivid visuals like I used to get.

I can't remember if I got back on DXM prior to SSRIs or not though so that might play a part in it. I'm currently getting off my celexa cuz I'm in a way better place than I have been in years and started taking an interest in other dissos than DXM/psys and would like to try MDMA too so maybe that'll come back too.

>Getting high is kind of like going on a holiday, it's really hard to relax and enjoy yourself when you know your affairs are not in order.

This is SO well put. I used to use drugs to escape my problems, kind of winging university and getting mediocre grades/not doing homework or studying/skipping classes because I was too busy doing drugs and it was harming my relationships, so the more I was struggling, the more I used to escape my problems.

I tried and failed sobriety twice (4 and 5 months) but I've been doing okay since the last stint which ended in January, right before I started my new job. I only use on the week end now that I have an adult job, money and am not letting my drugs affect my work (minus that time I got my order of dck on a monday and used it monday-tuesday-wednesday but then I gave it for a friend to hold for me until the weekend and I will do the same thing again once I get more of it) and I can enjoy my drugs SO much more.

Getting your "affairs in order" as an addict is really hard, no matter if your problems are entirely caused by drugs or not, but it's so worth it. I'm not the worst addict I've ever seen, but it definitely felt hopeless and rock bottom to me in the sense that I felt like if I wasnt going to change anytime soon, I would end up homeless and without my boyfriend and friends and family. I didn't think that I'd be able to ever use "semi-casually" (hard drugs almost every weekends is heavy to some people, but it's casual compared to my previous use) and that I was doomed to either deep addiction or sobriety which I've come to actually like when I'm doing it after a rock bottom because i feel better, but that when I'm not, I really resent and dislike because it feels boring and like something is missing to my life.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.