[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
DIY Ketamine harm reduction: KETATONIC JUICE KOCKTAIL! Harder, better, faster stronger! 🚀 by Martha Nonderkeg - Sun, 16 Apr 2017 21:49:09 EST ID:2vzzc8zS No.353502 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492393749428.png -(25825B / 25.22KB, 140x124) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 25825
I've devised a little elixer of sorts for you K fiends out there. So we all know that grapefruit inhibits the ecytochrome P450 liver enzyme that metabolizers Ketamine, right? Right. This will potentiate the fuck out of your ketamine high and you will hole for even longer. Cool, so buy some 100% white grapefruit juice and mix in a few shots of some 100% cranberrry juice because that's really great for your urinary health too. Awesome! Now green tea contains l-theanine which will not only help calm your anxiety and ease you into your trip but the catechins in green tea such as EGCG actually work to protect and reverse the harmful effects K has on your bladder and kidneys! So brew like 10 bags of green tea on the stove or in the microwave in a cup (buy decaf if you wanna be able to sleep). Let steep and then and spike your grapefruit/cranberry kocktail with that shit to complete the Ketatonic Juice Kocktail! Pour yourself a tall cup of KJK and enjoy!

Extra Tip: You can add a source of ginger into your Ketatonic to help with nausea such as fresh ginger, ginger oil, ginger powder or ginger ale/beer.

> Warning: Grapefruit juice may interact with certain pharmaceutical medications, look up the contraindications if you're taking pills from your doctor every day!
> You can use KJK to preload before you dose, drink during the high to stay high and postload as you're coming down.
> Try to get a 100% cranberry ONLY juice for mixing. Most cranberry juices are cut with like 4 others type of fruit juices, water and added sugars so check the bottle.
> Don't buy pink grapefruit juice, it's nowhere near as effective as the white one.
> Take an antacid every now and then if you drink this regularly, it's pretty acidic. Tums or Rolaids will help your tummy especially if you're withdrawing!
> If you are going through K withdrawal try microdosing 5-20ug LSD, it'll help the dizziness and lethargy. Don't stop taking K cold turkey, taper down if you can help it. Weed also helps a lot.
> Don't forget to spit your drip if you're snorting, K is worse for you in your stomach and is far less bioavalable that way. You're not losing much by spitting.
> Alpha-liphoic acid is also good for post loading. It's a powerful anti-oxidant supplement you can get at the grocery store that is used by doctors to reverse ketamine cystitis.
> If you have the option, use deschloroketamine. It's literally just ketamine without the chlorine atom which increases the potency which means it is automatically healthier for your liver. Think of it as the n'n-DMT to your shrooms. It is truly the "Mother" of ketamine. No chlorine makes it possible for you to vaporize it too in either an oil burner (meth) pipe, a dab rig or mixed into e-juice in a portable electronic vape. The rumors of antibacterial effects are most likely a hoax but use it at your own discretion because it is still considered a research chemical.
> Fun fact, ketamine blocks glutamate. This means it has potential as a treatment for autism spectrum disorders as people on the autism spectrum are very sensitive to gluten in their diets, especially the free glutamates like MSG or yeast extract found in fast/junk foods!
> http://www.urol-sci.com/article/S1879-5226(15)00415-7/abstract
> "By contrast, simultaneous EGCG and ketamine treatment reversed ketamine-induced damage to almost control levels"
> REMEMBER TO ALWAYS STAY HYDRATED. Water, Gatorade or Poweraid are your friends ♥
>>
Martha Nonderkeg - Sun, 16 Apr 2017 21:49:46 EST ID:2vzzc8zS No.353503 Ignore Report Quick Reply
circlejerk thread: https://www.circlejerk.com/r/Drugs/comments/65hdn1/diy_ketamine_harm_reduction_ketatonic_juice/
>>
Fuck Greenbanks - Mon, 17 Apr 2017 05:27:50 EST ID:YKto/kvU No.353510 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353502
Thanks, I might give that a try. How'd you come up with this info?
>>
Henry Bingerkid - Mon, 17 Apr 2017 14:31:15 EST ID:nNr2tDO0 No.353525 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Lmao I've seen this like 10 times from all the sites I visit. Gonna try when I get some DCK again though
>>
Reuben Waffingbanks - Mon, 17 Apr 2017 18:47:36 EST ID:fpmY0cvv No.353528 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353502
Use cranberry extract and green tea (I wouldn't bother with green tea tbh)

Milk thistle and liv 52 could be a good call and to up your daily water intake.
No amount of supplements are going to stop the negative effects of taking ketamine multiple times a week.and from my experience unless you are unhealthy then taking ketamine nice a week wouldn't even be that bad for your bladder.

But for your nose I think that could be another story.

I want to buy one of these
https://www.amazon.com/Sprayer-Improved-2-Pack-Colloidal-Applications/dp/B00JZ29SQ6?ie=UTF8&psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

And mix my ket with water and sniff it like that
Do you think I should use a salt water solution or what ?
Could it be worse than powder because more of it would go in your stomach ?

Also as ficked as it is IM is actually the safer route.Jon c lolly done it this way for years without negative health problems well bladder problems if you Watch videos of him he looks retarded

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.