[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
hhhheeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyy by John Darringstun - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 05:43:49 EST ID:VOTrKn5A No.353580 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492595029420.gif -(499504B / 487.80KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 499504
haven't dissed since 2015 (I'm 26), to all you skeptics: the magic comes back. I am on 450MG of robogels + dank weed and it feels just like those first times
feel like the lava thing inside of the lava lamp
feel like I'm being gently smushed by a delicate vibration
sunlight and plants and clouds my friends
sooooooo nice
off to watch a fan edited version of the hobbit and smoke all the weed on this sunny day on the porch
sending SLAYER in your general direction friends
>>
Jenny Murdgold - Wed, 19 Apr 2017 10:13:44 EST ID:FDw4oep4 No.353581 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353580
This may be true, but if you ever decide to return to your old habits you will find your "magic" disappear for a very long period of time again. It only works temporarily
>>
Augustus Hullerville - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 15:26:32 EST ID:R+zc8ONc No.353606 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The magic never goes away though. I'm 27 and since age 22 or 23 I have dexxed maybe around 100~150 times. My very first dose was 350mgs and it put me at a 3rd plat. When I last dosed a month ago, 700mgs took me to 3rd plat. But the feeling is the same, the only thing that changed is my ability to control the intent and direction of my trips, and I've gotten better at maintaining a trance state, separating my spirit from my body and exploring the world of spirits even without the help of DXM. But I can't dex anymore since I'm taking feminizing hormones now and dissing is pretty hard on the body. I can still do psychedelics tho.
>>
Lydia Blacklewuck - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 11:22:09 EST ID:WAkYssDf No.353615 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353606
Considering you're taking feminizing hormones. I assume it's because you have dissociative identity disorder and are experiencing gender disphoria and delusions of being the opposite sex. I'd recommend staying away from all drugs, dude. They'll only fuck up you're already warped and damaged psyche further. I was like you once.. Luckily I woke up and realized I was merely a victim of society and it's rules of gender. Overuse of dissociatives and psychedelics really fed into my insecurities and desires to be someone that I wasn't. Went from thinking as was legitimately a female in a males body, to not. I'm just me.
>>
Caroline Blashwat - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 14:35:56 EST ID:R+zc8ONc No.353619 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353615
Yeah I have gender dysphoria and GID. I don't consider it a delusion, ever since I was a little kid I've always played with the girls in school, hung out with the girls at lunch, dreamed that I was a girl, acted like one online ever since I first used the internet, and fast forward to a recent event where I discovered that staying the course is literally killing me and staying the course isn't good for my mental health and I'd rather die than stay the course. So after I got out of the emergency room I started hormones. I've kicked the majority of my habitual drug use because I don't need them to help keep repressing my feelings to the back of my mind. I used to take DXM basically every weekend and used to order all kinds of psychedelic and dissociative RCs and used to get stoned on cannabis every day and now it's just on weekends. I'm still going to eat mushrooms every now and then because it's not dangerous and it's part of my spiritual maintenance ritual. But I'm happy you were able to come to terms with your dysphoria and I appreciate your advice, but transitioning is already underway and right now I'd literally rather die than go back. That path was leading nowhere.
>>
Cyril Mumblemire - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:24:53 EST ID:FDw4oep4 No.353620 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353619
I'm sorry but....

To be this fucked up mentally.. I can't even
>>
Cyril Mumblemire - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 15:34:46 EST ID:FDw4oep4 No.353621 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1492803286876.jpg -(3688857B / 3.52MB, 5312x2988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>353619
>I discovered that staying the course is literally killing me

>and right now I'd literally rather die than go back. That path

>staying the course isn't good for my mental health

So following what is natural isn't good for you? So you chop off your dick and get a fake pussy while pretending to be a girl is gunna be so much better for your mental health.

You just ostracized yourself from 99% of the world, and you expect things to get better?

Are you demented bruh?

No male will ever accept you as a real female, and no female will ever accept you as a real female.

So how did your previous "path of woes" make life any worse than it can possibly be by walking down the fucked up road that makes you reject everything about who you are to embrace a fake image that goes against everything that you are.

You are a male, no matter what you or anyone say.

You will never be anything else.

I realize what 353615 said rings true

>I was merely a victim of society and it's rules of gender.

But that doesn't excuse the fact that our youth are so fucked up in the head from their environment they are willing to destroy their bodies and lives over following a false image that nobody believes except the society who birthed this abomination, and its "politically correct" behavior and speech.
>>
Caroline Blashwat - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 17:53:33 EST ID:R+zc8ONc No.353625 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353620
Aren't we all just a bit broken, mentally?
>>353621
>You just ostracized yourself from 99% of the world, and you expect things to get better?
I'm used to being marginalized already, it's nothing new. Even you're doing it.
>No male will ever accept you as a real female, and no female will ever accept you as a real female.
I don't care about any of that passing, dating, sex or reproduction stuff. That has nothing to do with the mission. My mission is to ease the suffering of as many people in my community as possible, but before I can fix other people I need to fix myself first.
>So following what is natural isn't good for you? So you chop off your dick and get a fake pussy while pretending to be a girl is gunna be so much better for your mental health.
I think that what's natural for me isn't what you'd consider natural, but that doesn't matter. It's my body and I have to live and die with it. Thankfully I live in a city that is very accepting of persons like me.
>You are a male, no matter what you or anyone say.
>You will never be anything else.
I won't be convinced by your venomous feelings or judgement. You've only had a couple of hours to ponder me, whereas I've had a lifetime to ponder me. I won't pretend that I know anything about you, but I have the feeling that most of what you've written is in an attempt to make me second guess myself and not regret my choice later, but you're wasting your breath by calling me fake and pretending that you know the nature of my spirit better than I do.

I hope you can find peace too, you seem to be holding onto a lot of anger and strong feelings on the topic.
>>
Fucking Pengerbury - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 19:30:38 EST ID:RbOwN/w0 No.353627 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353621
This whole post is just bad vibes, completely non-slayer...
The point of this thread was to say you can possibly get the magic back, or if you're careful and don't dex too often it will never leave. Take your judgement and negativity elsewhere. Ever think just because something didn't work for you might work just fine for someone else?

>>353606
Well dexxing only 100-150 times in 4 years is really responsible IMHO and is probably why you never lost the magic, sounds like you followed the plat rule very well and that's probably why the magic never went away for you. Wish I did that, because I know I've dexxed at least triple that much and it never feels even remotely close as magical to the first few years.

Not trying to talk shit, I'm saying I envy you and anyone who has been able to keep the magic that long by dexxing less frequently.
>>
Simon Tillingman - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 19:30:55 EST ID:xp/l/GQK No.353628 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353620
>>353621
just sayin you sound like the kind of cunt that people only agree with to get you to shut up then mock you once youre out of earshot.
>>
Angus Buzzfoot - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 21:03:32 EST ID:e+Jekm5K No.353632 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353621
>But that doesn't excuse the fact that our youth are so fucked up in the head from their environment they are willing to destroy their bodies and lives over following a false image that nobody believes except the society who birthed this abomination, and its "politically correct" behavior and speech.
You should learn some history, this concept of non binary has existed for thousands of years. It wasn't birthed recently in modern society. Its just that the entire Christian church no longer has the power to continue oppressing it.
https://www.google.com/search?q=two+spirit
>>
Priscilla Brepperchock - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 21:17:17 EST ID:XDYs6e5u No.353633 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353625

No, man, he's not.. you are acting as the therapist, so that you don't have to feel strong feelings. I used to do that.. it was a long road, but I got out.
>>
Matilda Herringdale - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 21:18:36 EST ID:R+zc8ONc No.353635 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353627
I did follow the plat rule mostly.
What does dexxing feel like for you now?
I'd describe the "magic" as the combination of the music enhancement, mental clarity / ego loss, the trance state, and the ability to see visions / 'hyperspace', dextroverse, whatever it's called. And every trip felt unique, even though the body load felt familiar.
>>
Matilda Herringdale - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 21:30:58 EST ID:R+zc8ONc No.353636 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353633
I have a therapist but I'm not a therapist yet. My therapist would never say anything like what that poster said.
>>
Priscilla Brepperchock - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 21:37:35 EST ID:XDYs6e5u No.353637 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353636

I'm saying a universal thing. At times we all act like this unaffected person, free of emotion and clear in vision and we learn over time that there is a lot more grit to life. Maybe when your old and all that's left is to watch your grandchildren grow up, then it is a real person within you, until then it is fake and it is obvious.

I was like this for years. It was very hard to realize what I was hiding. I was hiding from muh feels. but I'm done I think the dxm is kicking in.
>>
Priscilla Brepperchock - Fri, 21 Apr 2017 21:40:12 EST ID:XDYs6e5u No.353638 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>353637

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSvOTw8UH6s

how you feel on both sides of the unaffected fake person
>>
Basil Duckville - Sat, 22 Apr 2017 04:19:52 EST ID:RbOwN/w0 No.353644 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1492849192137.jpg -(831731B / 812.24KB, 2048x1536) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>353635
Well 1st play doses feel like a serotonin boost, mood lift basically.
If I try to do a 3rd plat dose all at once I just end feeling emotionally cold and I can only get decent CEVs at the peak if I keep my eyes closed for a very long period, which is easy on dxm, buts it never satisfies expectations and i barely get any feeling of floating through the dextroverse as my body shifts and morphs in impossible ways, which was my favorite part of dxm. So its almost always disappointing to dose all at once.
Music enhancement is still there at any plat, but the sounds dont seem wider or flangy like they use to.

The only real way to emulate the magic is to slow dose a heavy 3rd plat dose, at least 900mg but less than 1200mg is usually lackluster. Start with about 150mg, than dose 60 to 120mg every 20-30 mins and by the end I'm finally in dextroverse territory.

The downside is, the afterglow of heavy trips doesn't feel all that great, I just feel zombie brained the next day.
1st Plat doses still give an enjoyable afterglow that is mostly just a nice antidepressant feeling.

The worst thing about losing the magic in my experience is I no longer get the feeling that I'm living the movies I watch, no matter how high of a dose I do. DXM use to always break the 4th wall for movies, even if the movie made no attempt to do so for the viewer. Basically dxm barely helps immerse me into films anymore and it's the worst because it still causes more difficulty with following the plot without making that fact ignorable with increased immersion.

Personally because ive lost the magic when I do dex I'll go on about week long binges trying to achieve sigma, which always feel just of reach and wrecks my tolerance even more. Probably just need to take larger doses, but its difficult when I need at least 3 bottles of any form of dex each day to even sustain it.

TL;DR: Lost magic means lost immersion in visuals, music and movies, so if you still have it don't abuse it or else you'll lose it.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.