[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Nitrous Oxide by Frederick Dartfield - Sun, 22 Oct 2017 02:43:04 EST ID:BtKXjyDv No.356705 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1508654584122.jpg -(15807B / 15.44KB, 355x355) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 15807
Do people on this board do nitrous? I don't see much talk about it.

It's relatively popular around here, especially the illegal house party scene. It's not that hard to find a source to fill a tank around here if you hang around people who use drugs.

I really really like it and always binge on it. Pretty much universal price here is 3 balloons for $5, and I end up spending up to $100 on balloons. It makes me want to redose immediately like nothing I've ever had. I've shared a tank just between a few friends and I redosed non stop for hours. I like the experience to get really strong to the point where I completely dissociate from my body and have intense visuals and audio hallucinations. It's hard to stay in that state for more than a few seconds because you let go of the balloon before your vision goes away. My friends said that my eyes rolled back and I started convulsing lightly. I had not heard that that was en effect.

What are your experiences or comments on nitrous oxide?
>>
William Forringway - Sat, 28 Oct 2017 20:51:52 EST ID:WOZSEPG1 No.356839 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356705

I love nitrous. I recently got into it and ive been doing waaay too much lol. My norm is 200 or more as of now. I just killed 150 of them in a matter of just a few hours. Shits better than dmt. Imma post more nitrous shit here but my phones fucking up so imma just bump for now.
>>
William Forringway - Sat, 28 Oct 2017 20:54:50 EST ID:WOZSEPG1 No.356840 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356839

Question: how do you guys do your nitrous? I use a dispensor and hit it straight. I know im stupid but it's so convenient and tastes so good and hits so hard. Nb
>>
Barnaby Sockleridge - Sun, 29 Oct 2017 00:52:34 EST ID:Vl1u5iqX No.356851 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I keep a dispenser around and I'll buy a pack from my local smoke shop whenever I plan on having a drug sesh. Where I'm from, almost no one has even heard of laughing gas or nitrous. I'll be at a party, and while most people smoke cigarettes when they run out of people to talk to, I'll just hole up in a corner doing whippets. Watching some dude huff on balloons is a hilarious sight, so I'll often have to explain to them the concept of dissociatives etc.

I fucking love the effects because like, of course. I try not to do too much because of how masturbatory the whole experience is though.
>>
Fucking Paddletitch - Sun, 29 Oct 2017 12:49:10 EST ID:Y8Ew2/KU No.356865 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356840
Hitting it straight is some next level junkie type shit and is asking to get killed by a rogue canister. Didn't you see the news of that stupid white chick who was hitting it straight when it exploded and lodged into her skull killing her
>>
Hannah Fimblechane - Sun, 29 Oct 2017 15:32:49 EST ID:FDw4oep4 No.356866 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356865
https://globalnews.ca/news/3548138/lifestyle-blogger-dies-from-exploding-whipped-cream-can/
>>
Hamilton Blollerchodge - Sun, 29 Oct 2017 20:03:44 EST ID:FAUnLeHg No.356868 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356840
I use ballons from a tank with a valve meant for balloons. Its the kind clowns use at kids parties. You just insert the end of the valve into the balloon and move it any direction. Its really to use even when heavily dissed
>>
Martin Deblingmedge - Sun, 29 Oct 2017 23:56:56 EST ID:WOZSEPG1 No.356871 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356865

A few things about this report: first of all you have to keep in mind that its one of the first if not THE first ecample of a death by one of these explosions. There has been injury but not deaths. Most of these explosions occur during normal use, in one incident it ecploded while a woman was making desserts for her daughter ( not huffing ) and it exploded when she shook it. Some disoensors are just not built to withstand that extreme pressure it has to be under. Over filling the bottle with nitrous and letting the bottle sit too long could cause gas to expand inside to dangerous levels that could cause damage over time thst leads to explosions.

Another thing to keep in mind is that human error is the biggest issue. Dont buy cheap dispensors and make sure you research the brand to make sure its reputable. Always check to make sure all pieces of the dispensor are tightened and safe, no broken seals or cartridge holders with messed up threads. If you notice and issue thst just dont seem right, even if its mid session, do not continue. Wait until you can buy a new dispensor or replacement parts.

If you do hit straight from the dispensor please hit it slow. Hitting too fast could release gas so cold it feezes your lungs of throat causing damage. Hitting the dispensor slowly will allow the gas to warm and expand to safe levels before getting to your lungs.

Balloons are safer by far, but If I'm stupid then i know some other people are too, amd I'd rather help keep idiots safe than let them be a bigger idiot who kills themself.

Dispensors are still the safer bet than crackers though balloons or not. They are much less likely to be faulty and less likely to cause freezing of the hands along with other dangers. Always go with a dispensor regardless of how you get the gas from the cartridge to your lungs.

>>356868

How did you manage getting a tank filled. I wanna get one. Any tips?
>>
Ernest Bevingfeg - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 01:32:44 EST ID:x8Op8zxz No.356872 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356705
Call me an idiot if you want, but when you say "illegal house party scene", do you mean parties involving house music, or illegal parties that take place in a house?

Have never done whippets, but they're on my bucket list. Where is "around here" for you, if you don't mind my asking? Have lived in NYC and Boston and did a lot of drugs in both, but never met anyone who was into nitrous.
>>
Angus Fundleman - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 04:15:07 EST ID:M0eG9pES No.356878 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356872

most headshops sell the canisters. the ones around me you just ask for "whipped cream chargers" or just find the box in the display and point lol as for the dispensor they sometimes keep them in a separate room of the headshop idk might just be the ones around me and sometimes they only have crackers. then get some balloons and put on some ridiculous music and have a good time (if you use a cracker wear a glove ya dingus)
>>
Phyllis Wablingworth - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:17:55 EST ID:Qt58CjR7 No.356882 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509369475963.jpg -(122955B / 120.07KB, 670x663) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>356840
i'm goingto explain exactly how stupid that is. gas cools as it expands, so what youre essentially doing is freezing your fucking throat. you could very very likely get frostbite which will result in a bloody pus-filled abcess blocking your airways and drowning you in your own putrid fluids.

use a fucking balloon dipshit
>>
Priscilla Blytheway - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 02:08:04 EST ID:BtKXjyDv No.356901 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356872
illegal parties in houses
around here is Los Angeles
>>
Priscilla Blytheway - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 02:12:32 EST ID:BtKXjyDv No.356902 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356871
around here people get them filled at mechanic and performance shops. A buddy introduced me to a performance shop place and they just make you sign a waiver and show ID.
>>
Oliver Horringwill - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 05:35:15 EST ID:IqgnmU+/ No.356903 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356902
Isn't automotive nitrous pretty laden with harmful extras?
>>
Sidney Turveyfuck - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 09:19:43 EST ID:bcJX6+ME No.356906 Ignore Report Quick Reply
British person here, it's really common, most sketchy clubs sell them and they're often available on the streets near clubs. Can also get them in cornershops and online. On their own I think they're shit, just 30 seconds of mild disassociation, however if you take mdma, smoke some weed after you e been rolling for a few hours then do a nos it's one of the most amazing experiences you can have, complete disassociation and mad trips, people call it tri-wizarding or the holy trinity
>>
Frederick Pockhall - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:03:31 EST ID:rf0hYNEA No.356918 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356903
Yep, Autograde nitrous & Food grade/medical grade nitrous are completely different worlds. These people using car nitrous are fucking their brains up thoroughly.
>>
Ian Pitthood - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 20:40:44 EST ID:Yp0OGhOz No.356921 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356903
How in the actual fuck could anyone NOT know this? Man they used to put lead in gasoline for fucks sake.
>>
Charles Drudgetore - Wed, 01 Nov 2017 02:23:23 EST ID:0XcvpIwu No.356942 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356705
Nitrous is dope, but it is VERY fiendish. If I don't put away a box of whippets I will end up doing a large majority if not the entire box. Straight up. I rarely buy them now-a-days, but I was much more responsible with them when I first used them around 5 years ago.
Very fun and a great drug for combos.
>>
Ian Blenderwater - Thu, 02 Nov 2017 00:42:22 EST ID:tk4VI4I5 No.356960 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509597742991.png -(28347B / 27.68KB, 309x247) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Figure I'll just post here instead of making my own thread.

I just randomly found my old dispenser, I thought I lost it in the move years ago. I was planning on a 3rd plat DXM trip like tomorrow and now I'm wondering if I should grab some chargers and add nitrous to the mix. It's been so long since I used nitrous though, can I get some recommendations? Like how much and when during the trip to get the most out of it?

I think I've only done DXM + nitrous like once, maybe twice, in the past, so I don't remember what it even did. I think it enhanced the flanging effect? I know that's happened to me with DXM + MXE.

Oh and how bad will this wreck my dis tolerance?
>>
Clara Billingstone - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 04:46:18 EST ID:7DPewo7l No.357013 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356960
No clue about tolerance but n2o plus dxm is very intense
>>
Phyllis Ponkinspear - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 16:15:39 EST ID:tk4VI4I5 No.357028 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357013
Can you describe what nitrous adds to the experience?
>>
Clara Senderwodge - Sat, 04 Nov 2017 20:00:18 EST ID:7DPewo7l No.357041 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357028
Sure, for me I might do some at the end of the trip or the day after heavy doses because it is so heavy on my body. It is crazy potentiated by the Dex and gives me a rush that's too strong almost every time. There have been multiple times I have whipped it while on that syrup and just puked on the spot from the body high.

Very intense visuals tho
>>
William Fandock - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 01:43:01 EST ID:tk4VI4I5 No.357060 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357041
Interesting. It sounds like I could take 100mg or so off my dosages, say shoot for a low 3rd instead of high, and get something more out of them.

What are the visuals like in your experience? Is it like the flanging/vibrating/choppiness or like the vague forms and scenes I get at high 3rd/4th plat? I'll keep a bucket handy.
>>
Nathaniel Shittingshit - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 17:49:14 EST ID:BtKXjyDv No.357079 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I'm OP and the guy talking about using auto grade nitrous. I bought a dispenser and cartridges last night and I've decided I don't care about harmful contaminants in auto grade nitrous. The strength doesn't quite feel the same and using cartridges is much more tedious than using a tank. Five cartridges felt equivalent to 1 balloon from a tank. The flavor was the same as the tank stuff.
>>
Graham Forryhood - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 19:56:10 EST ID:lcOTR0qw No.357084 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509929770444.jpg -(80302B / 78.42KB, 500x755) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>357060

For me the biggest effect has to be the delusions. One time i watched futurama while on dxm, acid, and nitrous, and i swear to god, i thought it was an actual message sent back from the future so i could take a different branch of the timeline. I also thought for a moment that only certain people could see the show and i was one of them. Well, those delusions turned into something that was actually beneficial instead of just crazy thoughts and now i feel confident in my choices in life from this experience.

Bonus note: i got to meet billy west today, got a picture with him, and got them signed. He also said if he could bring back any piece of technology from the year 3000 hed choose the smelloscope lol.

I also got this picture as a poster and its sweet.
>>
Doris Nicklestone - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 21:45:21 EST ID:7DPewo7l No.357089 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357060
I don't ever get the flanging anymore, I wish I did man that shit is tight.

Anyways the visuals are like having my conscience blasted 3 feet back and then rainbow spiderwebs exploding from the center of my vision
>>
Molly Greenbury - Sun, 05 Nov 2017 23:04:08 EST ID:yVyr2UVT No.357095 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357084
So awesome. I love Futurama. It kicked ass.
>>
Phoebe Hittingfodging - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 05:37:47 EST ID:Ytb/UUmV No.357099 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357079
Ur probably inhaling fucking hydrocarbons which make it appear more intense... hydrocarbons have NMDA antagonistic effects but seriously, a lot of hydrocarbons cause cancer, look up benzene etc be fucking careful
>>
Basil Nickleshit - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 16:15:06 EST ID:tk4VI4I5 No.357113 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510002906134.gif -(506901B / 495.02KB, 500x322) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>357084
I dunno how I feel about this. On one level I like the playful/weird thought loops I get in. I remember playing Goldeneye and just getting lost in a bunch of bizarre tangential narratives that took place inside the game world, N64 graphics and everything, but IRL I was just standing in front of a door in the Silo level (I forgot how to press B to open doors and just put the controller down and stared at the screen).

On another level, it frightens me that I might act out while blacked out. When I do trip, my wife tripsits me and usually I'll just say stupid shit but sometimes I'll get very insistent about things and I worry I might attempt to get in a serious argument over bullshit and not remember any of it. Last trip I dosed to high and I apparently demanded she make a new batch of sugar cookies, which she found mildly annoying but did it anyway as long as I stayed in the kitchen so she could keep an eye on me. I just stood there and stared into space and about halfway through I said "I don't even know why you're doing this. I didn't even WANT cookies" and walked out. She thought it was funny but I worry about the possibility of getting argumentative and ruining our night.

So maybe I'll try a couple chargers and see how I do. Nitrous is very short-acting, so I'm not super worried. More just trying to keep myself from splurging on 500 chargers and then regretting it.

>>357089
Yeah I miss the flanging. It stopped after my first few trips and comes back and random for only brief moments once in a blue moon. DXM + MXE brought it back a few times in a row, then never again. Anyway, sounds like you get more psychedelic visuals which I sometimes get on DXM (not quite psychedelic, but I don't know a better way to characterize it). I'd totally be into that especially if it brought out the color in my environment. I have a pretty expensive laser projector (adjustable speeds, patterns, sound-sensitive) that I used to set up and just be entranced by on DXM, but lately I haven't even bothered to look up where I have it pointing. I just get caught up in the visual delay and weird thought loops that fill the gaps in my memory. I need to dose lower, I swear.
>>
Doris Nicklestone - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 18:25:26 EST ID:7DPewo7l No.357116 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357113
Wow I'm doing just the opposite lately, I'm going for a high 4th this weekend cuz it's been too long
>>
Phoebe Clerrycocke - Mon, 06 Nov 2017 22:00:30 EST ID:tk4VI4I5 No.357128 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510023630355.gif -(913391B / 891.98KB, 320x240) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>357116
I feel like I need to relearn how to enjoy 2nd and low 3rd plats. Like the more "active" trips where you're moving around enjoying yourself. Lately it's just been blackouts and making myself stupid. Feels like a waste, and I beat myself up for it. I miss the good old days of me bouncing around my apartment at 3 in the morning blasting Juno Reactor.

And then maybe I can get the most out of a 4th plat when I go back. Enjoy yours, btw. SLAYER.
>>
William Honeyhall - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 00:49:52 EST ID:qWy30If0 No.357159 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357128
Seems like tolerance is more like a wall that covers what's there instead of a water-level that changes the dose required to get to the same place.
I know what you mean about wanting to blare specific music and get that special trip again, but you've got to accept that your mind and biology have changed and maybe it's time to try a different drug, rather than a different dose.

On a positive note, think about how tolerance is the foundation of a house, the start of a long journey, the construction of your identity.
>>
James Budgewire - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 18:59:52 EST ID:tk4VI4I5 No.357186 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357159
Over the course of 10 years I have tried dozens of different drugs. You shouldn't make assumptions like that, I'm probably a lot older than you think (I know, lot's of kids do DXM, I don't blame you). I returned to DXM after a 4 year break from it, and 3 of those years were spent entirely sober. In a perfect world I would have an easy source for 2C-C and MXE, which are by far my favorite drugs. DXM ranks a little lower, but it's more than fun enough, and certainly unique enough, for me to keep coming back.

It's just a frustrating drug, it's inconsistent. MXE was frustrating too, but I could always take more within an hour and eventually I'd get where I want by the end of the night. DXM is a bigger time investment. It doesn't help that DXM in particular makes me feel strangely nostalgic. It's memories of all my old trips, various moments of my life around the time of those trips, come flooding back. Psychedelics have made me nostalgic for my childhood, but DXM makes me nostalgic of my early adulthood, it's weird.

Ultimately, I'll manage to get *something* out of a DXM trip. Even if 90% of it was frustrating, 10% could be gold. In my previous post I was more talking about my habit of aiming for higher plats without thinking much about it. I need to actually stop myself and say "let's do a lower dose than that." It's a dumb habit from the days when I had access to pure powder, when I took a gram at a time, and dexxed multiple times a week. This next trip I'm doing 5 oz of Delsym, and I think I will ditch the extra robogels I typically take with Delsym. I'm gonna have a different playlist too. Because more important that changing the drug or the dose is changing your setting. You can get a whole new experience out of the same drug just by changing where you are and what you're doing.

Sorry to ramble (and possibly derail the thread). Speaking of mixing things up, I ordered the damn replacement screw-on thingy that I need to insert the N20 charger into my dispenser, along with new batteries for my 3D glasses so I can puke my brains out when I actually combo DXM and nitrous.
>>
Hannah Bardshit - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 19:01:14 EST ID:MkIatAWO No.357187 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510185674390.jpg -(130334B / 127.28KB, 660x330) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>357159

So lets talk nitrous tolerance. I have been huffing like crazy and now i can actually function. Ive left week breaks at least between my binges, but i can easily kill 300 chargers during a trip, or less than 100 "on accident" (anyone whos gotten into nitrous knows what i mean). Its so easy to just take out 5-10 chargers and then at the end realize you actually killed all 50 or more in a daze of fiending, delusion, and memory loss. I barely get flanging at times with my nitrous. I can even walk while hitting it and i barely wobble (do not recommend, i still have had times i almost fell and mighta hurt myself but I CAN do it.) i also know how to time it right so i can talk to people without sounding like morgan freeman while huffing. Its also great to wake up and take a couple cartridges as my cup-a-joe.

I wish nitrous wasnt so dangerous when binged. I could totally make it my every reason drug if i didnt have to worry about hypoxia and spinal paralysis. Eh, guess dxm is already good enough and it does last longer.

Cmon, i wanna hear more nitrous stories. Anyone got some to share? Nitrous is such an underappreciated gem. Its even on the image for /dis/ along with robo.

Also, side note: is it just me or do the colors on whippet brand chargers remind you of futurama?
>>
Hannah Bardshit - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 19:09:03 EST ID:MkIatAWO No.357188 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357186

God i still need to try PSVR while on lsdxm with nitrous. This one "game" puts you in a kaleidoscopic visualizer that syncs with any and all music on your usb. I need to try it so bad. I havent done any vr in so many months. A 400 dollar piece of awe inspiring hardware just sitting unused. So sad.

Nb double post.
>>
Henry Hushshaw - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 23:16:28 EST ID:tk4VI4I5 No.357192 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>367187
>>357188

>PSVR
God I can just imagine the endless puking lol. I'm gonna pick one up when I can find it real cheap. $400 is quite a lot for a toy that I will rarely use. Reminds me of when I blew about $200 on a fancy sound-sensitive laser projector. You gotta put it like right up to the subwoofer but anything bass-heavy makes for some awesome visuals. The patterns would just morph into this geometric world wrapping around me.

Only major nitrous story I remember (that I think is worth telling) was combining it with 4-MeO-DMT. After huffing a few, the world around me just sort of faded away and I got lost in this elaborate world and narrative in my head. There was a lot of color and detail that I normally don't get on just dissociatives. I can't recall what was going on, but something about a weird shamanic journey I was taking in the Southern Swamp in Majora's Mask, except the local mall was there and I wound up walking through it but every storefront was just this void and I'm just walking down these empty halls with black holes all around me. Was weird, wish I could remember more. Those are what I love dissociatives for, though, those internal worlds and stories that are like mental video games or something.
>>
Henry Hushshaw - Wed, 08 Nov 2017 23:17:27 EST ID:tk4VI4I5 No.357193 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357192

Whoops I meant

>>357187
>>357188

nb
>>
Hamilton Crondlemare - Thu, 09 Nov 2017 04:44:40 EST ID:WOZSEPG1 No.357194 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510220680384.gif -(2930587B / 2.79MB, 439x271) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>357193

You ever heard the song? For me its some weird language. Dotseta teeska or something like that. Then there's that whirling, whistling "woooOOOOOoOoooooo" sound. Its something magical. Its like the sound of death and infinite bliss.

Ok, i know you people know what im saying. And its not just nitrous. I first heard it while stupidly huffing freon (which is like a better version of nitrous with the added bonus of brain damage and possible sudden huffing death syndrome. Id honestly do it more if it was safer like nitrous.) and it was just such an amazing song. I heard it again tonight on nitrous while in complete darkness with little noise.

>>357192

Psvr is great while tripping. Played re7 on lsdxm, the visualizer i talked about (harmonix something-or-other), bound, and a few others. VR never really gives me nausea or anything. I can play for hours with all the settings that remove immersion in sake of preventing motion sickness set to off. I have absolutely no issues with vr. No discomfort at all really unless it's a movement thatd set me off in real life just as much as in vr. Even when im nauseous already from dxm i can play vr no issues. It's truly a gift imo. Gif is of the game in question.
>>
Sidney Gangerkot - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:14:58 EST ID:rW4WFf+S No.357330 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357186
are you me? mxe 2c-c and DOC are my favorite drugs. mxe + 2c-c or DOC is the most pleasurable experience
>>
Fucking Hasslebury - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:14:59 EST ID:9vqwqsSn No.357331 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357186
are you me? mxe 2c-c and DOC are my favorite drugs. mxe + 2c-c or DOC is the most pleasurable experience
>>
Martha Cazzlenire - Mon, 13 Nov 2017 21:35:19 EST ID:tk4VI4I5 No.357332 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510626919731.png -(164007B / 160.16KB, 356x997) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>357330
Never tried DOC. My wife tried it and she said she found it very uncomfortable and had a ton of amnesia when coming down, making it difficult to reintegrate. 2C-C is definitely my favorite psy for how chilled out and relaxed it is. Very introspective, none of the emotional roller coaster of LSD. 2C-E was pretty fun too because it WAS a roller coaster, though cmobining it with DXM seemed to tune out the bad ones, and DXM + shrooms is another favorite combo of mine . MXE I loved but it was an expensive habit that was more trouble than it was worth. Looking into trying DCK, have a vendor secured for myself. Anything I should know?
>>
Simon Choffingville - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 00:15:42 EST ID:74n++JC/ No.357355 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>356906
>if you take mdma, smoke some weed after you e been rolling for a few hours then do a nos it's one of the most amazing experiences you can have
Am I alone in finding this combo over rated? It doesn't do much for me but exchange mdma for coming up on any psy with weed and n2o, then you have bliss
>>
Ebenezer Tootshaw - Wed, 15 Nov 2017 14:14:03 EST ID:cfshlMwM No.357364 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1510773243313.jpg -(43409B / 42.39KB, 728x522) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>tfw waiting until the house is empty so my family doesn't hear loud balloon filling noises coming from my room
I really need to move out already
>>
John Grandwater - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 15:16:25 EST ID:FCsxyGwb No.357408 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've been the universe understanding itself on Nitrous more times than I can count.
>>
Thomas Sonninglan - Fri, 17 Nov 2017 21:46:25 EST ID:IqgnmU+/ No.357418 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357408
Did you happen to immediately forget that feeling and get an overwhelming desire to do more nitrous by any chance?
>>
Molly Worthinghood - Sat, 18 Nov 2017 12:24:40 EST ID:FCsxyGwb No.357426 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357418
No. I remember the feeling rather well actually. But I definitely wanted to do more Nitrous afterward. Lol.
>>
Hamilton Dellersit - Sat, 18 Nov 2017 15:48:26 EST ID:bPnGTkaW No.357432 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357426
it's easy to remember the memory, but that *feeling* of being the universe understanding itself is something only nitrous can provide. i think it's mainly the "meta-consciousness" thoughts that are hard to remember. it all makes sense when you're high, but as soon as it wears off you wanna go straight back in and chase it

also, is it just me or do the thoughts you get feel like inside jokes that only you will ever understand? there's something really comforting about that headspace, like your own consciousness exists just so you can understand the "meta-consciousness" humour

(is meta-consciousness a good way of putting it? it's the best way i can describe it, like inside jokes from beyond reality)
>>
Hamilton Dellersit - Sat, 18 Nov 2017 16:06:17 EST ID:bPnGTkaW No.357433 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>357432
also, i love reading the trip reports on erowid for nitrous. sometimes you read shit that nails that feeling you thought you'd never be able to describe.

>All i could hear was the music, and it didn't sound like music. It sounded like people screaming in a weird voice.

lol

but for real, this one hits me hard

>When I enter the déjà vu, it's like being hit with this sudden realization (epiphany like even) that I have been in this very moment before, and in fact, this eternal moment is my true reality. It seems as if my whole life leading up to this moment is just an illusion that I've tricked myself into believing, and I can see that I am in an endless cycle of living this illusory life all the way up to inhaling the nitrous and finally coming to the great realization while knowing I will soon forget this truth, and I will soon start the cycle all over again by returning to that false life (sobriety).
>>
David Clunnerstock - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 02:12:29 EST ID:IqgnmU+/ No.357449 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1511075549671.jpg -(61699B / 60.25KB, 1508x2016) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>357433

Yeah that quote is pretty bang on. I've tried to write it down a couple of times (in English). I basically just end up with pic related.
>>
Fanny Brookham - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 08:20:38 EST ID:UkPrpHjj No.357459 Ignore Report Quick Reply
When I take nitrous, I get this weird kind of... understanding? That this whole dimension is a joke and we all came here because we got tricked into it, in a totally harmless and funny way, like getting trolled by some nth dimensional trickster. And whenever you reach your true consciousness through nitrous the only thing you can do is laugh at this dimension and yourself and the fact that you're even here in the first place. It feels like you and all your nth dimensional friends all get together and have a laugh about reality and the way we got suckered into it, and reminiscing/laughing at all the times we did before Like, I totally remember the thought process for the joke but it's hard to translate because it references to shit from outside our reality. The best I can do at translating the joke is its something about this dimension being bait that we fell for, and the dude that tricked us did so by saying "oh, that nth dimensional joke? It's not funny until you've been to nth dimension first" and the joke is that we got tricked into the very same joke the first few times, laughed like duck, then asked why it was funny, then got told the same joke again, only to find it even more funny the next time round, out of idk, countless times. And that's the reason its funny, because the joke keeps infinitely folding in on itself and you can't even remember why it was funny the first time round.

Basically, our true consciousness is that of a child, getting stoned as fuck for the first time, then pissing himself laughing at nothing, forgetting what was funny, then laughing even harder because he doesn't know why he is laughing. The weird thing is, I never physically laugh when I'm tripping, but it's still the funniest joke I've ever heard to this day.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.