[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
PSA: Two samples of "Deschloroketamine" were tested at a lab turning out to be O-PCE. by Esther Sipperspear - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 22:30:28 EST ID:pxguJZsM No.358499 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515727828307.png -(8240B / 8.05KB, 245x235) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 8240
I just thought I'd let my fellow /dis/sociates know that Hammilton Morris recently had two samples of purported Deschloroketamine tested via ASAP/MS and GC/MS testing and it was found that they were actually O-PCE (2'-OXO-PCE, Eticyclidone). Here's a link to the Twitter post:

https://twitter.com/hamiltonmorris/status/951524523966451713

One of the batches was confirmed to be from a popular pastebin vendor. There was a lot of speculation that their batch was O-PCE for a while on circlejerk due to it being much more potent than DCK should be (a few users blacked out because it was so potent), but no one tested it to be sure. Sure enough, a couple days later it was confirmed that one of the batches was from this vendor.

If you buy DCK or have bought it recently, please reagent test it and start with low doses. Doses for O-PCE are in the 10-15mg range and doses for DCK are in the 40-60mg and up range.

Another user on here posted about getting some DCK a while back and claimed that after taking higher doses (which should have been normal doses for DCK), he started vomiting and had a bunch of nasty symptoms. He blamed "intolerance" to dissociatives as apparently MXE did something similar, but I believe now that he likely got O-PCE instead, which would cause effects like that at such massive doses (iirc he dosed 95mg over the course of a night, soo yeah).

Stay safe, everyone! I just bought a batch of this DCK recently and I'm really thankful for Hamilton Morris and the other people involved in finding its identity. I had planned to start low anyway but this is better insurance that I won't make the mistake of thinking I'm A-OK to just go ahead and do a normal DCK dose.

Always titrate up slowly and treat every new batch of any drug as though it could be a different compound and reagent test everything!
>>
Angus Hangerchut - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 11:55:28 EST ID:8Bej5aPj No.358504 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515776128805.jpg -(177657B / 173.49KB, 1090x500) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I blacked out in December after receiving an order from aforementioned vendor and ended up getting admitted to a psych ward. This makes sense now as I've done DCK in the pat and it was very mild for me
>>
Phyllis Beppernedging - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 14:45:22 EST ID:HLm5yQGB No.358505 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>358504
This is why i recommend titrating new rc drugs. Always take the tiniest flake of powder/crystal you can first (orally), attempt to take less than even a single mg in case it was mixed up with a drug active at micograms like the case where bromo-dragonfly and 2cb got mixed up leading many deaths and hospitalizations (bromo-dragonfly is a dangerous psy with extreme vasoconstriction and a duration of days thats dosed in micrograms and possibly lethal at a mg or more where as 2cb is active above 3-5mg and safe upwards past 100mg meaning even threshold dose for 2cb could be lethal if mixed up with bromodragonfly)

Start with mcg dose and move to a mg or two, then 5mg, then 10-15mg, and if all seems well try theshold your drug.
>>
William Narringdere - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 18:32:20 EST ID:hGYnIFzY No.358506 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>358504

I'm sorry to hear that, man :(

This is why you should treat every new batch as if it's a completely different drug. You never know if a lab is going to send out the wrong compound to a vendor who doesn't test their products properly, or if your vendor fucks up or if something contaminates your product. It's best to start off with as little as possible and slowly work your way up. An allergy test isn't good enough if you just start at a tiny dose and then go straight to a "normal" dose. You need to slowly bring the dose up. It doesn't hurt to waste a little just to be more certain that you have what you think you have.

>>358505

Amen.

Anyway, I recently got this "DCK" in and I titrated up to 7mg fairly slowly. At 7mg I'm feeling some functional dissociation, mild euphoria and minute stimulation. It's definitely not DCK, the effects line up perfectly with O-PCE (which I have recent experience with, having just finished a half gram about a month ago). I'm actually pretty happy I got O-PCE instead as it'll last a lot longer with the increased potency, but still, this could have easily been a train wreck.

Please, everyone, test your drugs!
>>
Shitting Cuffingtere - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 02:27:54 EST ID:nNrjOQK/ No.358518 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I knew there was something wrong with that DCK. It wasn't terrible and lasted way, way too long.
>>
Frederick Brookhood - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 03:35:03 EST ID:WOZSEPG1 No.358520 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>358506

Dudeb I'm glad some people still have enough sense to titrate each new batch of rc they get. Thank god you recognised the difference. Glad to hear all is fine. Nb
>>
Esther Hubblenadge - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 04:08:09 EST ID:yLfZy/F/ No.358544 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>358499

>as apparently MXE did something similar

I can honestly say, after having 2 OD experiences with MXE, it has never induced vomiting or any kind of nausea. The only exception being the joy of excessive spinning in circles till dizzy while my friend was using.
>>
George Chettingwill - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 23:01:13 EST ID:/AxbUTn1 No.358583 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>358518

Agreed. The effects are good but damn does it last long. The worst being once all the fun parts are over and you're just left mostly with stimulation. At some point in the trip I just wanna be done and go to sleep. I dosed yesterday at 9PM with my last dose being at 3am and I literally could not fall asleep until 12PM which screwed up my entire of day. I laid there for hours trying to fall asleep, but nothing.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.