[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
DCK by Clara Hattingwater - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 20:16:26 EST ID:gZf9365J No.358513 Ignore Report Quick Reply
why is it so strong? did iget something else? couldnt move for 4 hours off 20ish Mg. not enjoyable either no euphoria etc
>>
Frederick Brookhood - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 22:07:20 EST ID:WOZSEPG1 No.358514 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>358513

Maybe it was o-pce

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/O-PCE

Check the thread labeled PSA.
>>
Emma Hedgehag - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 23:42:14 EST ID:/AxbUTn1 No.358516 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Check out /noveldissos/ on red. dit there's a thread about this with many responses about the exact same issue. The thread singles out only one specific vendor (which I have ordered from numerous times and always received high quality DCK) but they all describe what you have.

I have personally gone through 7 grams of the particular batch they claim is o-pce and while I have a large dissociative tolerance, I've simply found it's just really potent DCK. I definitely didn't have to dose so high to achieve significant effects but that just made my 7g's last much longer than they normally would. I had absolutely no complaints other than it seemed more anesthetic rather than stimulating and always made my hands and feet very cold compared to other batches. I actually have ordered more to arrive early next week as I enjoyed the batch.

Granted I don't know anything about your particular batch, its appearance, etc. But if it's from the vendor singled out in the novel dissos thread I personally believe its just really potent DCK.
>>
Emma Hedgehag - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 23:51:03 EST ID:/AxbUTn1 No.358517 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>358516

Scratch that, just read the PSA below and rechecked the noveldissos thread. My batch was from the 'aforementioned' vendor, which seems to have tested positive as o-pce. If that really was o-pce then I enjoyed it. Provided great dissociatiation and euphoria at half the doses I'd normally have to use. More expensive too so I got a deal, even if I didn't want one. My saving grace was starting at very low doses and working my way up to a comfortable dose. If id of started with my typical DCK doses out of the gate I'd of been in blackout city.
>>
Clara Hattingwater - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 13:15:41 EST ID:gZf9365J No.358523 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>358516
its actually from a now defunct vendor that went under this past summer actually. its tan in small crystals. I haven't tried it more than a few times due to the extreme strength.

I have no other experience with DCK to compare it to. But it is extremely potent.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.