[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Salvia 1st time by Thomas Gumblehall - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 18:10:13 EST ID:MiVH8dId No.358525 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515885013136.gif -(608577B / 594.31KB, 560x315) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 608577
Tried about 1/3 a gram of Salvia 60x, first time on anything besides weed.

Hit bowl, held like a champ, no issue. Exhaled, looking forward in my chair, waiting, waiting, waiting...

Meanwhile, someone else, flanked by thousands of soldiers of different armies, wars and histories, had come across a wall. On the wall was a seam, like a sheet of plywood that was overlapping. The man and his army all grabbed at the seam, and pulled. It took enormousness force and effort, all of them, but they started pulling open a gap in the wall.

The wall began to unfold, and space itself expanded from the opening. The man was sucked up into the gap, leaving his army behind. Some of the soldiers shouted and reached out for the man. Others fell to their knees, some prayed, one "praised the sun", and soon they all dots, ants below the man, the man racing into the sky above them.

The man flying up into the sky was me, I realized, standing up from my floor, where I was in the fetal position a moment ago. The soldier below me were now just a vision, the specs on the battlefield below me, gone.

I have no idea what happened to the man who sat down and held that Salvia bowl like a champ. I hope everything turned out well for him.
>>
Lillian Tillingham - Sat, 13 Jan 2018 20:55:06 EST ID:kH/W8JNr No.358529 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You're another one now. Have a nice life
>>
David Worthingshit - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 00:56:14 EST ID:FCsxyGwb No.358531 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>358525
> I have no idea what happened to the man who sat down and held that Salvia bowl like a champ.
> I hope everything turned out well for him.
>>358529
9.5/10 (I don't believe in perfection, but that was close).
Welcome OP! A dimensional shift has taken place. You are in the next phase now.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.