[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
3-MeO-PCP thread! by Jack Wepperstock - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 00:38:50 EST ID:arJXPQvP No.359327 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1518327530128.jpg -(13461B / 13.15KB, 474x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 13461
Comment here about your experiences/thoughts about 3-meo-pcp.
>>
Clara Nicklecocke - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 02:20:30 EST ID:+2RR/eZ4 No.359329 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1518333630026.jpg -(88497B / 86.42KB, 424x700) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>359327
It was alright. Not the best but not the worst.

Then I started mixing it with LSD and I literally saw God breathing through the pages of my bible. I stared into him and received the historical memory of the human race. Most hardcore ego death moment ever.

Then I started getting weird headaches and figured I should stop snorting that shit.
>>
Phyllis Pollykare - Sun, 11 Feb 2018 03:03:43 EST ID:91fmqRVd No.359330 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Never did high doses, but low-mid doses were very "chill." Relaxed and pleasantly dissociated, but it really hit cognitive function in the way that dissociatives often do. I.e. I couldn't take it and sit down to write anything more challenging than this post (and that would probably have taken me awhile).

I thought it was very suitable for relaxation, maybe as an adjunct to other drugs (never got to try that, though). From what I recall, there were some aftereffects - not that bad, like the "fog" some dissociatives yield the day after. I got some alarming dizzy spells the morning after, though, about the time I'd finished my sample, and that kind of sealed the deal. I wasn't interested enough to source any more.

I've read accounts by some others who really found this RC appealing. I was always more interested in a very clean experience with clarity - like the original MXE - and 3-meo is not that. It's kind of like a good cognac, sort of a warm, fuzzy experience. Not an opioid warmth, but not as dead/clinical feeling as a lot of other dissos.
>>
Hamilton Dibblewad - Mon, 12 Feb 2018 11:06:03 EST ID:JcLLCZT2 No.359370 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I have always loved 3-meo-pcp. even when i had mxe, i would sometimes use 3-meo instead. the two together wasn't as amazing as you might think, though. not for me, at least. 3-meo is a similar magic feeling, but has its own character. much clearer than mxe, for sure. good, sometimes even euphoric feeling all around. it's very moreish, ime
>>
Shit Fonnerford - Mon, 12 Feb 2018 12:23:55 EST ID:Dcg6JVjS No.359374 Ignore Report Quick Reply
could anyone compare it to ketamine or dxm? thanks in advance guys
>>
Edward Bunhood - Mon, 12 Feb 2018 13:21:52 EST ID:+2RR/eZ4 No.359382 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>359374
Ketamine is somehow more calming and yet can take you much further distances if you understand my point. 3-meo will scatter your mind into pieces and put distance between them while Ketamine takes you to a different universe sometimes.

DXM pretty much just makes me feel like I'm in a video game or movie but I've never done too hardcore of a dose.
>>
Matilda Shakebury - Mon, 12 Feb 2018 23:12:19 EST ID:QSpzs8QC No.359396 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>359327
Extremely fun almost substitute for MXE until the guaranteed mania landed me in the hospital. And I'm better than 99% of you at handling my drugs.
>>
Sophie Hebbleridge - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 01:59:27 EST ID:BEcQ0LKu No.359404 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>359327
Its fun, not too trippy until you combine high doses with weed or use a lot of weed on the comedown of a high dose. Sniffed it exclusively, eyeballed whatever stuck to my finger but i still had a decent ability to gauge dosages. 3-meo is weirdly nostalgic, in a detached way. Its like if PS2 era games were a drug, if that makes sense. High doses are very surreal, even for dissos. You think strange, almost physical thoughts, everything gets super alien and youre hyperaware of the geometry of your environment. Low (as in VERY LOW) doses can be a good social booster, just be careful to not arouse suspicion by jumping around too much because moving feels REALLY good. Cognitive ability goes out the window pretty easily, even if you feel like you know whats going on.There's a super fine line between a semi-functional, social, energetic high and unaware confusion. Redosing seems to have an exponential effect and you shouldnt do it more than once. This drug weirdly gives you pinned pupils

Id advise against it. idk about prices these days but in 2015 I got 500mg for like $30, and i dont even know if thats a good deal. having dozens and dozens of doses worth of something thats fiendish, has a narrow dosage window, is blackout-enducing and manic; idk its just feels dangerous to have around. plus it can make you act a fool. was careful enough to never run into serious problems with it, but I ended up throwing about 250 mg of the shit out after one semi-public blackout too many.

I've used high doses of just about every common drug short of crack and 3-MeO felt like the most risky to use. stick with a more sedating disso
>>
Wesley Drinnerduck - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 04:11:29 EST ID:JcLLCZT2 No.359406 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>compare to ketamine
it shares the general disso vibe, but its effects are much different. the duration is 4-5 hours, for most ROA. there is no hole that I've reached, or wold care to. where ketamine will make me fall on to the floor like a wet napkin, 3-meo-pcp makes me feel as if every movement i make is encouraged and fluid. although it can effect physical accuracy, like alcohol does, if you understand. IV ketamine and IV 3-meo both produce the same sort of pseudo-rush for me

>to dxm:
it will not make you feel ill like dxm preparations do. it lasts just less than dxm does. with all ROA, it will kick in more quickly. 3-meo-pcp is more social than both ketamine and dxm. I don't feel like 3-meo shares very much in common with dxm, to be honest. it has some of the physical effects, like high endurance.

it's a really amazing drug and you must use it to understand its effect.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.