[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
proper whip its by Eliza Fankintod - Sun, 13 May 2018 21:47:50 EST ID:5wPuiLf+ No.361499 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526262470607.jpg -(129935B / 126.89KB, 690x428) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 129935
so I can’t find a helpful guide on how to do whip its correctly, and I was hoping maybe you guys could help me. how much do I fill the balloon up? do I suck the n20 all out in one go or do I need to do like half, breathe, then the other half? I tried two balloons earlier and I don’t think I did it right because I got a shitty fleeting head rush then a headache. Should I wait a while to try again or is tonight safe? I’m using a dispenser, standard cartridges and balloons.
>>
Eliza Fankintod - Mon, 14 May 2018 18:01:09 EST ID:5wPuiLf+ No.361523 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>361499
can I get a helpful reply please
>>
William Napperson - Mon, 14 May 2018 19:48:55 EST ID:ztdupcg2 No.361530 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>361499
You fill the balloon up as much as you can without it bursting then you inhale as much of it as you can at once. You're going to want to inhale at least 2 and maybe 3 cannister's worth of nitrous so have a couple of balloons on hand.
>>
Doris Pengertork - Tue, 15 May 2018 00:07:13 EST ID:hstVz7IR No.361534 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>361499
> I got a shitty fleeting head rush then a headache
Sounds about right for nitrous by itself. Ime, edible weed, mdma, nitrous > psychedelics, weed, nitrous > weed and nitrous > nothing > nitrous by itself
>>
Priscilla Henninghark - Tue, 15 May 2018 06:17:27 EST ID:hxfh1u2B No.361538 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Other replies pretty much covered it. You're going to want to hit at least 2 carts at once, maybe 12-ish total for even a light session. No matter how many you do, you will want to do more, and it will be less than satisfying. You can rebreathe into the (punch-style) balloon to extend each cartridge set.

Nitrous is truly worth doing only if you are already on other drugs (or possibly if you have a tank). If you are tripping, nitrous is amazing.
>>
Priscilla Henninghark - Tue, 15 May 2018 06:35:40 EST ID:hxfh1u2B No.361539 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Also, maybe don't try to do this
http://boards.420chan.org/dis/res/360723.php#360776
nb
>>
Fucking Brimblekut - Thu, 17 May 2018 05:18:04 EST ID:cRunfhSB No.361594 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526548684724.jpg -(6154B / 6.01KB, 148x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
use a whipped cream dispenser. put the charger in the charger-holder, and screw it into the top of the dispenser. you will hear a hissing noise. you can inhale this straight from the can if you have a full-size dispenser, but you can also put a balloon on the nozzle and discharge gas into the balloon to get multiple chargers' worth (putting multiple chargers straight into a dispenser at once may cause dangerous explosions), or to warm the gas. then inhale! don't forget to breathe some normal air in between hits.
>>
Martin Chamblehadge - Thu, 17 May 2018 12:35:35 EST ID:MVqrqEgC No.361608 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>361594
NEVER inhale straight from the dispenser if you value your life,lungs, or teeth.

This is some of the stupidiest junky type advice I have ever heard.

You dispense the gas into a punch style balloon and then inhale from the ballon.

Anything else and your just playing Russian roulette.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/22/french-fitness-blogger-dies-after-whipped-cream-dispenser-exploded-rebecca-burger
>>
Caroline Clirryfad - Thu, 17 May 2018 13:33:38 EST ID:sPN11VM1 No.361611 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>361608

You say that like hitting it straight means it is more likely to explode which isnt at all true. Dispensors explode when both of these things happen:the dispnsor was poorly made and poorly regulated; and you mistreat the dispesor, over use it, fail to miss obvious signs of failure, fail to buy a mew dispensor after about 1.5k chargers (if its a cheap dispensor replaceit regularly or just invest in a good metal one), or youre overfilling a dispensor (if it says it holds only 2 cartridges then just do 1 or 2 at a time and never 3 even if it seems to hold it and work fine)

The major reasons you shouldnt hit it straight are as follows: the gas can come out cold enough to freeze your mouth or lungs, its easier to over do it, it becomes much more fiendy and much more likely to lead to excessive use,you could pop your lungs by accidentallyover inflating them eith nitrous which btw will numb them which will make you less likely to know your limits, there is nothing inbetween you and the oils/toxins that are often times in the cartridges thus meaning they go directly to the lungs, and could possibly even increase the addictive potential.

Also, if the charger explodes it doesnt matter ifyoure hitting it straight our not. The most likely part to explode is actually the cracker part of the dispensor, not the dispensing end, so the most dangerous part of doing nitrous is actually breaking open a cartridge. Ive even cracked one half way before and it didnt empty into the dispensor so i removed it thinking it a dud and it was hissing out cold steam! Scary shit.

Ive hit my disponser straight a shit ton of times, but i understand my risks amd work to actively avoid them even through the stupidty of my decision to do it at all. I know of ways to lessen the risks of hitting it straight if anyone is interested
>>
Shitting Pittforth - Thu, 17 May 2018 16:45:43 EST ID:5wPuiLf+ No.361623 Ignore Report Quick Reply
so is it safe to do them a couple times in a week?
>>
Caroline Clirryfad - Thu, 17 May 2018 17:08:43 EST ID:sPN11VM1 No.361624 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>361623

To answer that i meed to ask this first: what does safe mean to you in this sense? Could be safe as in wont cause damage? Safe meaning you wont die? Safe meaning the drug itself is not inherently dangerous? Maybe safe to you just means its worth the risk?

Language sucks. Why cant we just communicate through telepathic imigary...
>>
Shitting Pittforth - Thu, 17 May 2018 17:28:58 EST ID:5wPuiLf+ No.361626 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>361624
As in will there will be any long lasting damage done if I do it a few times in one week? Can I make a habit out of that or is it best to wait a month or two in between?
>>
Martin Brottingfoot - Thu, 17 May 2018 19:03:57 EST ID:cfshlMwM No.361631 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>361626
It blocks B12 uptake for a day or two after you use it, so if you space it out like that you're unable to process B12 for pretty much the whole week, and could wind up with nerve damage if you keep at it long term. It's kind of counter-intuitive but it's actually safer to binge a ton at once and then lay off it for a while to build your B12 reserves back up.
>>
Shitting Pittforth - Thu, 17 May 2018 19:43:44 EST ID:5wPuiLf+ No.361632 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>361631
got it. much appreciated guys. thanks for the info

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.