[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
I wonder why that post that said pcp is the most toxic dissociative disappeared by Sophie Tootshaw - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 20:08:14 EST ID:b/t/rTBQ No.362491 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530922094138.jpg -(27305B / 26.67KB, 416x416) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 27305
Reminder this board deletes every post about negative health effects of dissociatives and plants misleading information

Reminder that drug related forums are filled with shills and mentally ill people in complete denial of the damage they do to themselves
>>
Sophie Tootshaw - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 20:09:34 EST ID:b/t/rTBQ No.362492 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362491
Love ketamine though but this site got really sketchy recently
>>
Albert Creffingbury - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 22:44:45 EST ID:nDGTNb7h No.362493 Ignore Report Quick Reply
What harm was it pointing out? Was it trying to slap PCP's toxicity profile on its analogues or something? PCP being not exactly the smartest long term disso to use is old news.
>>
Albert Creffingbury - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 22:44:45 EST ID:nDGTNb7h No.362494 Ignore Report Quick Reply
What harm was it pointing out? Was it trying to slap PCP's toxicity profile on its analogues or something? PCP being not exactly the smartest long term disso to use is old news.
>>
Isabella Sumblehood - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 23:07:08 EST ID:WiTmK0DW No.362495 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362494
Check the thread below (dxm is bad for you mkay)
There is a guy arguing that pcp shouldn’t be blamed for what people do on it, and mysteriously the posts he replies to aren’t there

I’ve made several posts trying to find the objective toxicity of dxm and those are deleted too
>>
Isabella Sumblehood - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 23:09:21 EST ID:WiTmK0DW No.362496 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362494
Posts claiming regular dissociative use are met with as hominem posts which mysteriously have several “lol owned” replies immediately after
>>
Isabella Sumblehood - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 23:09:47 EST ID:WiTmK0DW No.362497 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362496
*regular use is bad for you
>>
Simon Crupperworth - Fri, 06 Jul 2018 23:37:17 EST ID:97OJAXu2 No.362501 Ignore Report Quick Reply
reminder this board deletes every post about everything after time passes
>>
Isabella Sumblehood - Sat, 07 Jul 2018 00:11:10 EST ID:WiTmK0DW No.362503 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362501
Reminder that’s a pretty random process if they delete random posts in the top thread
>>
Lillian Bippersock - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 14:55:54 EST ID:48MZGHhj No.362563 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362491
oh shit, are we starting to get /psy/ syndrome as a community?
>>
Walter Shakegold - Tue, 10 Jul 2018 16:34:55 EST ID:Y8Ew2/KU No.362564 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531254895828.gif -(87083B / 85.04KB, 200x181) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>362563
Nah its SSDoctor Syndrome up in here except half or more of us are retarded and can't come up with the crazy shit he did up in /psy/
>>
George Doshcocke - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 03:11:49 EST ID:BarBAOuW No.362573 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362491
It's funny coming back to this place after five years.

Dissocatives ruin your mental health, cognitive abilities, and memory - those who deny it don't use their brains for intellectually demanding tasks.
>>
Nathaniel Donderten - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 05:59:04 EST ID:xMYVZwAR No.362578 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362573
bullshit im a neuro surgeon and shoot ketamine daily
>>
Jack Crunkinman - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 08:13:05 EST ID:TgeFHizE No.362581 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362578
I'm afraid for your patients, lol
>>
Ebenezer Buzzworth - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:15:31 EST ID:w9mXFleX No.362585 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362573
no yyour still stupid, the board has just gone downhill
>>
Barnaby Cremmerlire - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 10:20:02 EST ID:8FyINFHd No.362586 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531318802412.gif -(98964B / 96.64KB, 185x200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>362491
i like pcp and pcp related compounds
stop acting like a self reightous faggot
>>
Martha Blythespear - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 12:27:33 EST ID:ijtj0t8g No.362590 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362573

It's inconsistent from person to person how much it will negatively impact you. My memory has taken a drop, by my mental health and cognitive abilites fluctuates between boaderline retarded and full on genius depending on the task. You have to keep in mind thst the nmda receptor isnt an "on/off switch" like other receptors. Lowering nmda stimulation is actually very beneficial in many areas but does also have detriments, while increading stimulation helps certain areas while again having its own detriments. In general, lower nmda activity normally means weakened memory integration, higher creativity, higher emotional awareness, better ability to control stress, and more overall neuro protection in the brain; increased nmda stimulstion leads to better memory, less emotional control, being more prone to freak outs and panic attacks, and a brain that is essentially toxic to itself due to over stimulation of multiple receptors. It isnt all good or all bad like "hurr durr dissos make you dumby headed".
>>
Martha Blythespear - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 12:27:33 EST ID:ijtj0t8g No.362591 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362573

It's inconsistent from person to person how much it will negatively impact you. My memory has taken a drop, by my mental health and cognitive abilites fluctuates between boaderline retarded and full on genius depending on the task. You have to keep in mind thst the nmda receptor isnt an "on/off switch" like other receptors. Lowering nmda stimulation is actually very beneficial in many areas but does also have detriments, while increading stimulation helps certain areas while again having its own detriments. In general, lower nmda activity normally means weakened memory integration, higher creativity, higher emotional awareness, better ability to control stress, and more overall neuro protection in the brain; increased nmda stimulstion leads to better memory, less emotional control, being more prone to freak outs and panic attacks, and a brain that is essentially toxic to itself due to over stimulation of multiple receptors. It isnt all good or all bad like "hurr durr dissos make you dumby headed".
>>
Eugene Sunnerstock - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:32:28 EST ID:VpHzqvC4 No.362598 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362586
stop saying the drugs i like are bad for you, you are stupid because i like drugs

>>362590
This man has the best understanding ive seen so far. My bipolar and anxiety skyrocketed from disso use, but my creativity, perspective, and problem solving is better. My memory is shit, my social skills are worse, and i can't learn anything unless im on my own. Dissos put you in a unique mindset with benefits and negatives, and generally you can reset unless you got yourself some lesions (inb4 "dude dxm lesions arent proven", true but my nigga every other disso is proven to give you brain lesions and the lesions in the rats were found in the areas that correspond with impaired memory and learning)

but this mindset is not a friendly one. the average kid that wants to get fucked up should know this. Disso abuse can and will ruin your life if you aren't built for them.
>>
Hugh Sellypick - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 21:28:00 EST ID:cBnR/CRs No.362602 Ignore Report Quick Reply
These are drugs that need a lot more research and should be prescribed by well educated psychs. This would give us hard data to go off of to inform recreational use, but we have so little literature to work with...

Whether recreational or therapeutic or somewhere between everybody should be careful. I'm an advocate for the wait x weeks after x plat dose rule of thumb for dxm highs.

I'm also the been on 3-meo for 18mo straight guy. I found a comfortable healthy cocktail of kpins lamotrigine & 3-meo to deal with my illnesses and feel better than I ever have before. (With the possible exception of an MXE microdose stint ages ago, hard to compare, that was a long time ago)
But I've spent the last 10 years going through drug after drug after drug and psychiatrist after psych after psych after nurse practitioner after psych. Carefully researching and dosing etc etc.
If I dose just right I get next to no negative effects. But cessation or taking more than usual can absolutely produce significant negative effects like ones people describe here. It DOES influence my bladder but honestly I've had a weird bladder my whole life so it's hard to quantify. For now. But other than the bladder possibility as near as I can tell I've legit experienced no significant negative long term effects from a decade of disso use. Both a ton of recreational as well as a ton of therapeutic. I've been thinking about doing some testing recently to get less subjective info.
The Clonazepam is suspected to help with harm reduction across the board. The lamotrigine as well.

I would never ever ever suggest that somebody take the path that I did. There is huge potential for harm. I desperately wish there were more research. Be careful.
>>
Hannah Muzzlefoot - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 01:24:35 EST ID:Bn/kwLBZ No.362604 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362591
my scizhophrenia, bipolar, agoraphobia, OCD, etc are cured by /dis
>>
Caroline Hirringkure - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 06:03:31 EST ID:8xj15ucZ No.362606 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362598
Not every dissociative is proven to give Olney's lesions, and in a lot of studies done the doses used to produce this effect no person would ever do. They especially wouldn't repeatedly and repeatedly dose on that level. It's not just that these things aren't proven but the model that yielded those results nearly invalidate them. Some substances are more toxic that others that being said. Speaking of which if there's anyone who's tried mk801 I'm curious to know what it's like to feel your brain being reamed that hard.
>>
Polly Tillinglock - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 15:59:41 EST ID:BarBAOuW No.362614 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362606
There's brain scans of ketamine abusers in research publications; they have brain damage in those specific errors.

I mean, would you be willing to donate your brain right now so researchers can do a biospy on it and prove you wrong?
>>
Charlotte Brookspear - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 16:49:37 EST ID:GiEcjgH7 No.362615 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362602

You will most def end up psychotic and are probably pretty fucking manic already.
>>
James Smallshaw - Thu, 12 Jul 2018 23:24:33 EST ID:n/RqP8Fo No.362618 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362615
lol
I've experienced dangerous mania from disso use that has resulted in Big Mistakes. Years ago. I'm not a child.
You sure you ain't manic rn? Big Expert Charlotte nb
>>
Shitting Pockhall - Fri, 13 Jul 2018 23:59:22 EST ID:VpHzqvC4 No.362632 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362618
Not that guy but do you really think this is gonna work for you in the long term? Can you imagine yourself still doing this in a few years just the same? 10 years? I can’t imagine how much of a load that is on your receptors. I would fear for your brain if you kept this up man. I mean, you know you, but just saying from my perspective it seems pretty out there
>>
Graham Porryfuck - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 15:42:36 EST ID:97OJAXu2 No.362672 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362632
another year doesn't worry me much, but when you say 10 years I do get worried, yeah. that's uncharted territory and a volume of use that almost certainly will have repercussions of unknown severity. I do have a supply that'll last that long so maybe we'll find out!!!! :/

Honestly I do want to try getting away from it for a couple months and see what my brain is like back in a more neutral state. maybe I'll try to get my hands on some MXE again and use light doses with some more standard stimulants to transition off of it and see how I adjust.
>>
Betsy Madgebury - Wed, 18 Jul 2018 12:18:50 EST ID:uTC1IJkn No.362708 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362602
a decade of my disso use is what caused I think a hemorrhoid. Since 17, I've been doing lots of dxm (only syrup the past two years), and now at 27 I'm considering trying to get a referral to a gastroenterologist because it gets worse on the day of the week that I dex. weed agitates it. The regular doctors didn't diagnosis it. Imma gonna start ordering dxm powder instead, but walking to the syrup store is so simple and convenient. nb
>>
Shit Binnerfoot - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 06:33:59 EST ID:Fe2bbqPy No.362774 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>362708
Have you considered that it may be the sugars in the syrup?

I guess because weed makes it worse that may not be the case...Syrup can't be good for anyone long term. I'm at 6 year mark and don't notice anything but stopped with syrup 3 years ago. If they don't have pills I don't do it. Will legit walk out of the store and drive somewhere else.
>>
Molly Shakeridge - Wed, 22 Aug 2018 11:59:47 EST ID:uTC1IJkn No.363166 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1534953587893.jpg -(71594B / 69.92KB, 640x640) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>362774
nb. gels have an ingredient I do not eat. i'll probably eventually move to poli extract, robo cough, or powder, but syrup is like a friend.

I have not dexed in 18 days. that's the longest break for me in at least 3 years. I've noticed my OCD is very much worse than usual now,. it may be more related to the physical injury that caused me to be walking on crutches, or it could be related to quitting dxm without expecting to (it's like routine). I'm looking forward to the day I can walk on my feet again so that I can dex. the obsessive intrusive thoughts are more prominent. my most bothersome compulsion, skin picking (excoriation/dermatillomania), has my hands all scabbed and fucked. idk if any one else knows the analogy of dxm being like a reset button, but that's how I was using it for a while and one of my favorite effects. it's able to reset all the negatives in me and I can try to get better again. without it, my mental health problems fester. maybe the dxm started the ocd, since I was diagnosed 9 years ago (shortly after starting). these are just my feelings about decade long use.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.