420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Disturbing Dreams by Ebenezer Fuckinggold - Fri, 05 Feb 2016 13:02:42 EST ID:yH+vFDou No.44667 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1454695362805.jpg -(156342B / 152.68KB, 1024x768) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 156342
I recently had a really unpleasant dream in which I snuck through a house and stabbed a baby through a duvet using a pair of scissors.
I didn't enjoy it in the dream and I certainly don't relish the memory, but I'm worried I might be going crazy or something.
Does anyone have any experience with this kind of thing?
>>
Esther Denderlock - Sat, 06 Feb 2016 14:21:51 EST ID:bMXMklrM No.44670 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>44667
i decapitated some people last night i'm pretty sure. can't remember it too vividly and don't really want to
>>
Hugh Dadgeweck - Sun, 07 Feb 2016 06:01:45 EST ID:cnW3eEvs No.44672 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>44670
become lucid or buy a gun if you like your life
>>
Doris Mommlewill - Sun, 07 Feb 2016 13:23:46 EST ID:ei1PEkBg No.44674 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Killing people in dreams doesn't mean you are going crazy. I've been compelled to kill people who can't fight back in dreams plenty of times, and more often than not they take forever to die. It's not that I necessarily want to kill them, but I simply have to. As I do it I'm just coldly like "sorry, I have to" and then I'm kinda disappointed that I have to stab them like 60 times before they finally die. I've had other situations where I've killed people too. None of it means I have to worry when I wake up, because it was just a dream. If you find yourself being compelled to kill people while you're awake, then that's another story. As long as you react the way you are, it means it was a random experience and you have nothing to worry about.
>>
Angus Gublingshit - Sat, 20 Feb 2016 11:44:28 EST ID:vZ6kbJT+ No.44699 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>44672
what is that supposed to mean
>>
Phineas Sebberworth - Sun, 03 Apr 2016 21:58:53 EST ID:cjvypK0g No.44780 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've had lots of dreams where I have killed people. They occur at a rate of about maybe 6 a year or so. Sometimes the killing is part of what I need to do (killed a group a group of people trying to shoot a bunch of people), sometimes it winds up happening as part of the drama (had a random dream a long time ago where somebody was killing people and eventually I was in my room and knew somebody was going to come through the door, so I grabbed a pillow--the person that came through was my dad, and he thrust the knife which i blocked with the pillow, twisted to wrench it out of his hands, and then I took the knife and stabbed him in the back as he tried to tackle me and i wound up kinda psuedohugging him and he apologized saying he didn't have a choice), but most of the time it is just me and another person, and they are bound up in some way. Once, a (then) schoolmate had his hands tied so that he was standing and his arms formed a T, where each hand was tied to parts of a thick metal clothes line. In dreams like this, I am compelled, by some unknown force, to kill the person--even though technically I don't really want to. I don't feel anything toward them, like regret or anything like that... just kinda "well, this is the way it has to be". Then, in this particular one, I had to stab him to death, and every time I've had a dream like this, it takes a ridiculous number of attacks to kill the person. I had to stab him a good 50 times before he died. In another one I had to beat someone to death with a baseball bat, and it took a similarly long time, had a few more with knives, etc.

I've also had a lot of overly violent dreams in general. One I viewed from the third person the entire time, and a Korean guy had to recover a girl under threat for some Korean mob boss, and when he got her, they planned to escape while at a densely populated bar or something. A Korean gangster guy came after the guy who was supposed to deliver the girl from behind with a chain saw, but someone stood up behind the guy who was about to get attacked and had the chain saw go through the back of his head and out through his face. Also had a rather strange dream where I had to play a game of sorts where doors open and unlock, and I had to solve the puzzle of unlocking all the doors at once using the right combo of unlocks or something. There were large glass window panes that let you see into each room, and there was a sort of set of tracks that wove in between rooms where, at the beginning of the track, was a midget strapped to a chair with his mouth gagged, and at the end of the track after looping through some rooms, there was a massive saw that was going to cut the midget in half. The game was set up so that you were supposed to save the midget, but there were like two other people in the rooms with me and like half way through we honestly agreed not to give a shit about the midget. Lol.

So, if you feel weird, don't. People have weird dreams, that's just about the gist of it. They don't really say all that much about your personality, other than the fact that you have weird dreams. You can't control what happens in them unless it's a lucid dream, and even then, half the time you don't have very good control anyway.
>>
Phineas Sebberworth - Sun, 03 Apr 2016 22:00:10 EST ID:cjvypK0g No.44781 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>44674
wait a minute, did i post here a few months ago and forget or what? I could swear this is me, even though the ID is different. It even sounds like something I'd say. Pretty sure it actually is me, lol.
>>
Charlotte Clezzletidging - Mon, 04 Apr 2016 15:37:54 EST ID:2gt7KxHn No.44784 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1459798674182.jpg -(742681B / 725.27KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>44781
dont worry about it...
>>
Jarvis Fobberfuck - Wed, 06 Apr 2016 05:28:50 EST ID:tqLjywpH No.44789 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1459934930411.jpg -(37585B / 36.70KB, 640x411) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>44784
What movie? Looks cool.
>>
Basil Dosslesark - Wed, 06 Apr 2016 10:25:12 EST ID:6JAZl4wI No.44790 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1459952712092.jpg -(41820B / 40.84KB, 486x552) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>44667
it means you are ashamed of some part of your self, an infant would signify its a new attribute you have attained that you dislike So its probably something you got by incorporating your shadow into everyday life
>>
Isabella Daffingridge - Wed, 06 Apr 2016 21:45:25 EST ID:2gt7KxHn No.44792 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>44789
Dark City
>>
Faggy Hezzleridge - Fri, 08 Apr 2016 19:11:42 EST ID:SjTn94mm No.44794 Ignore Report Quick Reply
OP, last night I had a similar dream where I went full jihad in a parking lot with a gun and then killed a baby that was appearantly my own.
I then managed to somehow kill myself (without the use of the gun) and consciously recollect saying (as I was lying on the floor), "Good, now I am going to go full atomic" just as the ground started magnifying into particles.
>>
Archie Saffinggold - Sun, 10 Apr 2016 16:32:23 EST ID:cjvypK0g No.44795 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>44794
You saved the world man
>>
Edward Nickledock - Wed, 13 Apr 2016 00:03:17 EST ID:TvWULPjP No.44798 Ignore Report Quick Reply
awhile ago I dreamt I was choking out a cat, not sure what happened before, who started it or whatever, but it had it's claws in my hand, getting deeper and deeper, I of course, outlasted it.

woke up, "wow that was messed up"

fell back asleep and immediately dreamt I was beating a cat (same one maybe?) with a blunt object
>>
Caroline Goodway - Mon, 18 Apr 2016 00:32:30 EST ID:zifw34km No.44809 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1460953950521.jpg -(10769B / 10.52KB, 247x206) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I'll try to describe a dream I had during a nap today. I'm still concerned my subconscious was even able to craft it up. Basically I saw a black dude standing on a sidewalk surrounded by a group of extremely angry black dudes. One of them slammed his face into the hubcap of a car wheel parked nearby, so that one of the lug nut bolt heads became embedded in his eye socket. Several guys held his limbs in place so he couldn't move. Someone then maliciously, slowly drove the car forward with his skull still attached to the wheel. Cartoon dream-physics kicked in, and the turning of the wheel ripped off his eyes, forehead, and nose as one big chunk. I saw a slow-mo close-up of his upper head/face rotating around the car wheel, then the view turned on his mutilated face where he was screaming and feeling for his missing eyes. I then woke up with the vision burned into my memory.

How about that shit? I didn't like it one bit.
>>
Sidney Blonnerford - Mon, 18 Apr 2016 12:52:49 EST ID:+qZaxT2d No.44812 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I used to have vivid nightmares. One of the main reasons I smoke so much weed is to fuck up my REM sleep and never experience my fucked up dreamscape again.

I had dreams like 'watch a man dressed in full white break into my house and walk past my bedroom door' (had to actively look through my house just to make sure I wasn't going insane), 'sliding down a slope at full speed and wake up right before hitting a concrete wall' (I was 12 when I had that dream) or one of my favourites 'experience what it feels like to get shot in the back with a gun' (woke up in cold sweat from that one).

I could probably dig up a few more from my wretched mind, but those three are the most vividly remembered ones.
>>
Polly Blythecocke - Wed, 20 Apr 2016 23:26:22 EST ID:IDSMvPgW No.44817 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>44812

Maybe in a past life someone broke into your house and threw you out a high window.

Would explain the sliding into a concrete wall and the break in if you hit the ground...

Food for thought
>>
Nell Hundlewell - Thu, 21 Apr 2016 07:10:12 EST ID:yHVSTZM6 No.44820 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>44667
>might be going crazy or something

>2016
>still falling for this meme of the subconcious
>>
Beatrice Pickfoot - Fri, 22 Apr 2016 01:08:56 EST ID:+qZaxT2d No.44826 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1461301736568.jpg -(50528B / 49.34KB, 960x326) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>44817
>Past life
Cool theory, but even then: How is knowledge about a past life supposed to help me? Am I supposed to avenge my former life or something? Learn a valuable lesson, like "don't get thrown out of high windows"?

I'd rather have premonition dreams, like "these are the winning lottery numbers for next month". What kind of bullshit design is remembering past lives, we're kind of past the point where it'd help us survive predator assaults.
>>
William Connerway - Thu, 05 May 2016 06:31:59 EST ID:QUHeiXOy No.44853 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>44826

(Guy you're replying to here)

I think... If we do actually live multiple lives, we're not like "put here" to learn stuff exactly.. and our memories of past lives are only really as useful as any other memory we have.. Maybe we learned something and it's useful to remember, but more than likely it's just a random memory. In this case you remember it because it had a strong impact on you... But that doesn't always mean it's useful to remember, simply that you DO remember...
>>
Jack Savingshit - Fri, 06 May 2016 20:08:47 EST ID:9J7iHZuU No.44856 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>44826
I often wonder if the dead still swap survival tips
>>
Thomas Nicklefield - Mon, 09 May 2016 17:05:00 EST ID:diyBOjEx No.44862 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I wouldn't say that's too bad OP. I've brutally murdered people in dreams on rare occasions. I guess if it keeps happening something might be going on. Wouldn't worry about it though.
>>
Sophie Crongerspear - Sat, 14 May 2016 04:28:45 EST ID:JBtGQ0U9 No.44872 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I had a dream where I went to a drugstore but the guy there said they were moving and I looked around and saw a trashcan and from the trashcan there was an interdimensional wraith guy telling me the world was going to be ripped apart. I envisioned it happening and there was a fucked up sound.
>>
William Clillylit - Sun, 17 Jul 2016 03:04:18 EST ID:1R+dtu/f No.45067 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1468739058456.jpg -(68657B / 67.05KB, 564x593) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>44826
>>
Phineas Snodfoot - Sun, 17 Jul 2016 07:55:50 EST ID:2gt7KxHn No.45069 Ignore Report Quick Reply
i just had one of those nights where the dreams last years... and constantly dreaming within dreams. all of the dreams shared the same people and by the end they were all just looking at me, while one instructed me in the nature of reality (instruction which I have, of course, forgotten). certainly disturbs my experience of 'waking up'
>>
Martin Bivinghodge - Mon, 02 Jan 2017 18:32:26 EST ID:rEBSm3Xz No.45420 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've had a dream where the world went into a post apocalyptic phase, me and 2 of my friends survived in a tower at an abandoned airport, it was obvious we had lived there for a while until one of my friends stepped on something that made a noise, this caught the attention of a zombie that limped towards a gate surrounding the tower, we ran down, my friends re - enforcing the gate while I cut an escape route, seconds later the zombie breaks in as soon as I jump out my escape route with my other friend while the other friend makes a sacrifice and uses himself as a distraction.

Me and my remaining friend where stealthy moving towards a plane at the end of an airfield (which we've been refueling for a while) we were on our way until a huge hoard of zombies ran towards us, so we sprinted into the AC-130 and flew off, I don't know how but I managed to fly the plane like an ace pilot.

While the plane was flying I heard a beeping noise, I tried to ignore it but it got louder and louder until I realised we were being locked on by a missile, but it was to late and the plane was hit. I woke up in my seat with the nose of the plane torn off and a steel bar sticking out of my friends head, I presumed to pick up my rifle until I was stopped by these soldiers. They took me to this underground preserve where many people survived in, I had made it.

2 weeks in (not IRL) an alarm went off and people where arming themselves, turns out the whole population of zombies where right outside the gates, I picked up my gear and was ready for war. It was a bloodbath we were overwhelmed and the zombies almost broke in to the preserve where families were stationed at. deep inside the base there was a rocket ship that would set course for another habitable planet. I took the sacrifice and used myself as a distraction while the others could escape there was at least a billion of them chasing me. I led them to a nuclear reactor and waited until the rocket launched, I shot the reactor...
>>
Dattebayo - Thu, 05 Jan 2017 00:50:23 EST ID:mtG11fD7 No.45423 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1483595423513.jpg -(24128B / 23.56KB, 512x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I had a dream I would steal this guys like wife from him constantly while flying/driving through like Saturn's ring, and the concept was explained the entire time it was going on like an unnessecary monotone narration, anyways I was also simultaneously a kitty in a relationship with two other cats who proceeded to fuck and the girl cat turned on me and said I "tasted better" in a high pitched moan
>>
Simon Grimfield - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 02:00:31 EST ID:dWWmKKkA No.45427 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1483686031654.jpg -(167624B / 163.70KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I saw the movie The Revenant, but a couple of days later I awoke in a dream in a bear's mind somewhere in a wild life park in America. I could clearly see/feel in the bears mind, the backdrop landscape I could clearly mark out where I was. The bear was very angry about his feelings. It was really us born into an animal. We should clear the land of any wilderness beasts, they can become part of us now...
>>
CrazyFolksTribe !owU3wSU682 - Wed, 11 Jan 2017 22:00:10 EST ID:lwe3x++k No.45439 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484190010831.jpg -(38565B / 37.66KB, 320x213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45423
That's pretty cute.
>>
Shit Wandlestug - Sat, 14 Jan 2017 04:02:31 EST ID:ClyFf6YX No.45445 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45427
lmao
>>
Augustus Shakebury - Tue, 17 Jan 2017 13:29:40 EST ID:4HfxlB2c No.45450 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1484677780337.jpg -(44956B / 43.90KB, 350x350) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Had a dream Hank Hill was a lesbian Father with Peggy

and it was set years after the show, years after Bobby

graduated. Hank is just Hanging out on his bed all old

and stuff, and Peggy yells 'Hank, Bobby keeps staring

at the wall with the lights off!" Hank says "oh dear

lord hes pregnant, that boy need to make love to jesus

and not other men"
>>
Barnaby Fuckingbanks - Tue, 31 Jan 2017 03:40:53 EST ID:RHUx6eb9 No.45458 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1485852053977.jpg -(501010B / 489.27KB, 1280x1024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I dreamt that I met this huge spider this night, and I kept dancing with it holding it's pincers, kinda like it really wanted to attack me, but I forced it to dance with me instead. Meanwhile, someone beside me kept telling me to get away from the spider, but I answered something like that this is our mating dance, and that it will like it. Through all of it I could feel its serrated pincers digging into the flesh of my fingers, and sometimes I almost lost the grip and it felt like I would loose a huge chunk of flesh but I caught hold again.

I almost never remember my dreams, but when I do, they're kinda out there.
>>
Onir - Wed, 01 Feb 2017 14:27:40 EST ID:YcRM6jQQ No.45462 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45458
It means you defeat your enemies or someone who attacks you with smarts and wisdom rather than brute force. Or something like that, idk.
>>
Hannah Bluppersteck - Tue, 07 Feb 2017 11:48:39 EST ID:+H1bsN/E No.45477 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I used to have several dreams which involved killing people last year. Two I remember in particular involved killing several pikemen stationed in a part of a city I was walking through with a SMG, then falling through a massive hole in the middle of an intersection. As luckily happens in some of my dreams, I don´t die, this part then gets repeated, with the pikemen replaced by US soldiers. I kill them again then vanish unharmed.

Another such dream involved killing almost an entire town in a desert canyon since they had found me guilty of spreading a disease on the population, which wasn't my act.

None of these were particularly distressing. Your dreams certainly tell you of your ever repressed desire, but you shouldn't take what your unconscious shows at face value. Rather, delve. Why the child? The scissors? The duvet?

You won't go crazy at the most probable. Enjoy your dreams OP.
>>
Phyllis Clingerspear - Tue, 07 Feb 2017 16:31:02 EST ID:oDHBiwqR No.45478 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45450
>image

You have to be 18 to post here.
>>
Priscilla Pipperspear - Wed, 08 Feb 2017 10:14:47 EST ID:jDAQstn1 No.45479 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>44790

was about to make a very eerily similar post.
>>
Beatrice Wingerladge - Wed, 08 Feb 2017 16:13:10 EST ID:xw+1AHoq No.45481 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Last night I had this dream where I got these huge, nasty boils on my arm. I popped one of 'em and it was just like this giant ball of pus that came out of it.

Then my arm fell off and I kept it wrapped in plastic bags until I could find a way to reattach it. I would mess around with it though and move the joints around like it was an action figure, or something. Eventually it felt like the wrist or something had broken because it went limp or started moving further than I think it should have. I took it out of the bag and the bone was broken, and there were large, V-shaped slices of meat missing from both sides of the wrist. It was all fucked up.

I remember being like "FUCK, NOW I DON'T HAVE AN ARM ANYMORE", but as I was saying this, I was real animated about it and noticed that I inexplicably had an arm in its place, and got real confused.

I gotta get rid of this fever, man. I hate these dreams.
>>
Random - Thu, 09 Feb 2017 14:09:25 EST ID:YcRM6jQQ No.45482 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>44667
Today I had a dream where I smoked weed with some boys and girls and then went away. I feel really nice and relaxed but a cop smells the weed on me and starts chasing through the city. He finally catches on the roof of a tall building when tells me he's not chasing me to arrest me but because he really wants some weed. Not a disturbing dream but I wanted to share because it's quite funny.
>>
Shit Shakestone - Thu, 02 Mar 2017 09:31:57 EST ID:RHUx6eb9 No.45540 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1488465117214.jpg -(84810B / 82.82KB, 456x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Fucking hell. Dreamt about a lesbian couple that had put a black female midget instead of a dildo on a strapon, and fucked eachother up the ass with it, though only with the head of the midget. Before every time they put her in again she would shout shit like "I'M GOING IN" or "PUT ME TO USE", etc, while laughing

And the dream segment before that everyone had made clay jew noses that they wore, don't remember the dream itself though, just that.
>>
Rebecca Suffingsirk - Tue, 14 Mar 2017 21:43:42 EST ID:hZj4IGSw No.45547 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45478

i thought those white masked things were one of the original enemies in kirby?
>>
Charlotte Worthingforth - Wed, 15 Mar 2017 01:03:02 EST ID:HzqUKA5O No.45548 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45481
Body horror dreams are the worst.

I once had a dream in which my left arm was infected with these small holes with plastic yellow trim that would grow yellow erasers. It itched extremely bad and I tried to scratch them away, and then they would fall off after vigorous scratching only to grow back faster. Probably the worst dream I've ever had tbqh.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.