420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
inception is a shit by Simon Cedgekure - Wed, 01 Feb 2017 22:30:03 EST ID:Rrz8HxLF No.45465 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1486006203922.jpg -(25806B / 25.20KB, 600x406) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 25806
I am getting pretty tired of waking up in dreams within dreams within dreams, I would rather have nightmares than this recursive hell. Is there some sort of interpretation of waking up in your dreams?
>>
Walter Pedgestock - Fri, 03 Feb 2017 20:57:23 EST ID:lQMt93pb No.45468 Ignore Report Quick Reply
u gotta get a lil' metal top my nigga
>>
Frederick Futtingshaw - Sat, 04 Feb 2017 08:07:18 EST ID:QhRbrhUp No.45470 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45465
i remember one time where i went through probably 20 successive dreams within dreams, all very vivid, and then i woke up into 'waking' world and just laughed, because, you know
>>
Phoebe Duvingcocke - Sun, 05 Feb 2017 23:57:13 EST ID:XJv/Qb0i No.45475 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45465
Yeah, false awakenings aren't all that strange mang. It also seems to be pretty regular for people who experience them to have multiple false awakenings in a row. I've had plenty myself, and whenever I do get them, I seem to wake up a good 3 to 5 times before actually waking up. I don't really get them especially often though.
>>
Lydia Sablingdock - Wed, 15 Feb 2017 08:27:38 EST ID:zzQurSQx No.45494 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Reality checks. I used to rewind my dreams all the time when full lucidity was easier for me, and got stuck in a few loops myself. It really sucks when you don't even know how long you are repeating, and don't know if the dream is over or not. Small reality checks are the best way to address this. Personally I think, the easiest and most successful method is to plug your nose and see if you can still breathe through it. Obviously, if you plug your nose and can still breathe through it, you aren't actually blocking your airways, just imagining it. There's lots of other methods, including the classic "pinch me" method, but that's just what I've found to work best, at least for me. Hope this helps.
>>
Fuck Sindlefoot - Fri, 24 Feb 2017 09:37:23 EST ID:CydJnUEm No.45534 Ignore Report Quick Reply
This happened to me last night
I had an aquarium that I was doing experiments in
And eventually I grew a sentient lifeform
She was like a disembodied head with biolumiscent tentacles for "hair"
Very nice lady
But then my cat ate her
I was unable to deal with this so I decided to rewind time and I woke up at the beginning of the day to prevent it
>>
Fuck Sindlefoot - Fri, 24 Feb 2017 09:38:18 EST ID:CydJnUEm No.45535 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45534
bioluminescent

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.