420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Recurring dream as a child by Ernest Debbermurk - Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:46:59 EST ID:qllgrgHS No.45488 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1487022419794.jpg -(6827B / 6.67KB, 129x288) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 6827
I used to have this recurring dream when I was a child. Maybe from the time I was four up until 7, I'd have this dream maybe four times a year on average, but the dream was always the same.
I was standing in a big field of grass, and on the hill there was these old, western style hourses. Almost like a ranch. I'd watch a woman in a pink dress attire, and pink hat walk outside with a stroller.
That's when she stopped dead in her tracks and looked right at me. At this point I would struggle to catch my breath, and It felt as if i was being suffocated. At this point I always knew that I was in the dream again, and would try to force myself awake, but to no prevail.
I'd wake up maybe a minute later, gasping for air.

Does anyone know what this could mean? Could it be a spiritual message of some kind, or just some repressed trauma causing it?
Any thoughts would be appriciated.
>Woman wore this kind of old dress, but in all pink
>>
Ernest Debbermurk - Mon, 13 Feb 2017 16:50:01 EST ID:qllgrgHS No.45489 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Another thing to add that I find very strange, is that at this age I did not know of western culture, and atleast not that detailed. Everything from the houses, to her dress/hat to the stroller, everything was straight out of history when I recall it many years later. How could my four year old self have dreamt up that detailed scenario?
Just a thought that's been bothering me for quite some time.
>>
Lydia Sablingdock - Wed, 15 Feb 2017 04:08:36 EST ID:zzQurSQx No.45492 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1487149716075.jpg -(44269B / 43.23KB, 300x300) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Hey Ernest. This might not be the answer you were looking for and feel free to disregard this, but I speculate that this woman may be you from a past life. Given the historical context and cultural differences you describe, I feel that it could very well be the case. Not to mention that you claim to have had these dreams as a child, when people are supposedly better at recalling details from past lives. I myself have had similar dreams of past lives, and even though I know it's a dream it still feels like more than that, like a memory. The fear and discomfort you feel are probably due to the unsettling awareness that you are dead / have died, and wanting to wake up just means that you want to return to your body and regain consciousness. I know the whole spiritual angle isn't too popular here, but I wanted to say that this isn't abnormal and other people experience stuff like this too. If you feel there's something she needs to say, listen. If you want to tell her something, do it. You construct your own identity. We all change with time but it is important to consider what you have experienced, and who you want to become. I hope that you see her again, make peace with the past, and continue to grow.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.