420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Sadistic dream by Henry Nenningstone - Fri, 03 Mar 2017 10:45:20 EST ID:f6rbJ2/I No.45541 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1488555920538.jpg -(25363B / 24.77KB, 400x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 25363
I had a beautiful dream last night. I had cut off some people's limbs and stitched them together with wire so they became like a contraption so to speak.

I was obtaining two more victims one female and one male. The male ran and I saw he was hiding in a bath rub so I hit him over the head with a hammer until he died. Then I had a really nice surgical saw and cut him open out of curiosity. And saw what inner muscle systems and intestines looked like.

Of course he expected me to not murder him in the dream but I did anyways and with such force comically he was beheaded by the hammer.

Then I woke up.

I've always figured myself to be a psychopath or sociopath and is this dream telling me something about that?
>>
Phoebe Greenhood - Tue, 07 Mar 2017 10:29:18 EST ID:A0plPX6e No.45542 Ignore Report Quick Reply
No. Stop trying to fit yourself into useless categories. Many people can have very violent dreams. I myself have had dreams of murdering different people but this does not make me "mentally ill" (even if modern psychology would probably jump at the opportunity of assigning labels)

You should actually be considering the dream and its parts. Who were you killing? What were you killing them for? Where were you killing and with what? You should ask yourself the significance of these objects to you in your life history. Perhaps most important is the question, what events may have lead you to the present dreams?

I'm not going to interpret your dream, since that is frankly a dead end activity if one uses standardized meanings for objects, but you yourself are the best person who can determine the "meaning" to some extent.
>>
Rebecca Dacklestone - Thu, 16 Mar 2017 08:11:37 EST ID:3w22GvrT No.45549 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I had a sadistic dream, in the sense I enjoyed the act I was doing it, last night. In this case, it was me murdering 4/8/pol/. Or at least what was my obsession with it. Though it might be more accurate to say that it was my obsession my politics in general right or left that is basically an addiction. Oddly the representation of it was a woman in victorian clothing, big ass skirt and all.

The method itself was vaporization via a Star Trek-ish phaser from behind, though it looked liked she died in a more video game-y with her fading into greyscale and disappearing altogether. Still, it felt kinda disturbing, and yet I enjoyed it. I think I was finally expressing my rage towards the entire shithole that is politics in general. And perhaps this is my own mind telling me that it's fine to let go of all of that and learn to enjoy life instead of worrying about all of that all the time.

Basically do what the above poster said. Have you been stressed out about something? My own violent dreams tend to happen when I'm stressed out about something.
>>
Ernest Sizzlelock - Wed, 29 Mar 2017 06:52:26 EST ID:X4fnf3Gc No.45559 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1490784746836.jpg -(66157B / 64.61KB, 1280x612) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I had a dream about a medical research facility last night.
It had everything a nightmare needs: Crazy surgeons, weird medical instruments, flesh and bones.
Except that it wasn't scary. It was exciting and interesting and made me horny.
MFW I'm a monster now.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.