420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

penis pump

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
what in the god damn motherfucking shit was that about by Beatrice Dramblenine - Sat, 01 Apr 2017 20:43:58 EST ID:MB4dQRqg No.45565 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1491093838182.jpg -(485773B / 474.39KB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 485773
i had this dream last night, i was in a restaurant, and i was being served as food, like i was alive and all the people were looking at me, a lady in particularly payed to have me killed and wanted to eat me, apparently they were italians and i was fighting to survive.

they never succeeded in killing me in the dream, but all i know is it was happening to others as well.

it was a sick fucking dream, like the restaurant was crowded and they knew they were eating people...sick fucking shit.
>>
Augustus Gucklefuck - Tue, 04 Apr 2017 10:14:59 EST ID:RXGVbOUR No.45568 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45565
Here goes my amateur intrepretation:

the restaurant represents your web of relationships in life. You are being served as food because you currently feel like the people around you are taking the life out of you (literally in your dream). You feel manipulated and attacked, and you realize that you aren't the only one.
>>
Charlie Bonehead - Mon, 10 Apr 2017 00:08:01 EST ID:XcX2D/o5 No.45573 Ignore Report Quick Reply
https://youtu.be/6Ar6YHaH3zs

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.