420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
dream by piet - Sat, 15 Apr 2017 18:27:49 EST ID:MxniVTWz No.45584 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492295269020.png -(1780471B / 1.70MB, 1277x717) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1780471
last week I had a dream about me and my friends going to a car dealer and inside the garage, there where hanging flat screens all over the place, with the news on them. but all of a sudden all of the flat screens were showing a video of me. and the video that the flatscreens were showing is a real video that's on my pc. so I immediately thought the owner of the garage was a Hacker who hackt my pc bc I thought he had a strange obsession with me or something, Idk exactly. I confronted him and he started to run, but I was faster so I tackled him. then I took a knife (the exact same knife that I carry everyday) and without hesitating I stabbed him in the carotid very slowly and while blood was coming out I slitt both his wrists, I knew what i was doing but I didn't care. and my friends they just stood there in a half circle looking at me with no emotions, like there where empty inside. When I woke up a few moments later I realized it was a dream but at first I couldn't believe it was a dream. I thought I really killed someone and I got this cold chill going through my body.
Does this have any meaning?
>>
Beatrice Snodson - Tue, 18 Apr 2017 12:22:47 EST ID:qMln1iy5 No.45589 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1492532567096.jpg -(192244B / 187.74KB, 900x675) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I don't think so. Vivid dreams are often remembered during the day.
On the other hand I don't have a phd in psychology.
If I had one I would toss around terms like "sociopathic tendencies", "narcissistic personality" or "You are being paranoid. You are not Albert Fish."

My last dream:
>Donald Trump sits across from me behind a desk in a dark and eery office
>I look down for a moment
>As I look up again the whole office suddenly became infernal with hellish, occult ornaments everywhere
>Trump himself became a demon with glowing red eyes and a large, black lizard frill around his neck
>He exclaimed a silent scream as he jumped at me
Dreams are just weird

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.