420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Bump when dreaming by Martin Femblelock - Tue, 18 Apr 2017 19:38:27 EST ID:Z1c27HK5 No.45590 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492558707052.jpg -(23129B / 22.59KB, 500x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 23129
Had a dream last night that my mom was stomping on my head. Another one where crazy colourful figures where screaming at me. Ever since I cut down on weed my dreams are more vivid as expected. A lot of them have no chill but it's still interesting. I'm not even sure I can seperate a nightmare from a regular dream, in a good way. At least it makes me feel something, even though I might wake up sweaty. I'd like to enjoy some sleep paralysis again where I see the Mr. dark figured fuck-your-shit-up-fam guy. It's about the only excitement I have.
You?
>>
Jack Clillylud - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 06:05:03 EST ID:qjDvL8/f No.45591 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45590
Had a pretty boss dream last night where I was semi-lucid and was basically Jet Set Radio-ing my way through a futuristic water park flying around and soaring through the clouds
Starting fighting a future war game with psyonic abilities and teleportation and shit
Ran into that Indian woman from the Expanse (Ambassador Aravalalala or whatever) and gave her a good rimming
10/10 would dream again
>>
Caroline Diblingdock - Tue, 25 Apr 2017 00:34:24 EST ID:CydJnUEm No.45598 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I had a dream that I was naked in a grocery store and was arrested
>>
Ernest Honeyfield - Tue, 25 Apr 2017 13:12:05 EST ID:DA3FmkUw No.45600 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45598
Walter White?
>>
Cornelius Pittspear - Sat, 29 Apr 2017 11:23:56 EST ID:DB1rujKB No.45601 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Is it gay if I have a sex dream about a dude but in the dream he has a vagina?
>>
Hugh Hevingmat - Mon, 08 May 2017 23:38:22 EST ID:dWWmKKkA No.45609 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494301102109.jpg -(10267B / 10.03KB, 550x298) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I have this deep fear, sometimes.. just after you die you could be in a place in the world where you can't stay.
It happened, I was in a light sleep state my fear was connected to by a person in the world that it was happening to at the very moment. He died and was waiting on a very small place, ocean was all around and he was suddenly pulled into the sky by the huge force, the expression of disbelief and amazement, the feeling I have. The unexpected force, you could travel through the skies to another place.
>>
PS !gPIBqVmoRQ - Tue, 09 May 2017 10:46:05 EST ID:++R46gjq No.45610 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494341165617.gif -(339460B / 331.50KB, 500x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I was working at a university and helping some people with their administrative stuff. i went in the back room to retrieve some files and this ghost popped out from behind a filing cabinet and surprised me (basically a boo from mario) and then it disappeared, but from where it hopped out of behind the cabinet there was a switch, so I pressed it. Suddenly it was night time and all the flourescent lights came on, the building was empty when a minute ago there were dozens of people. I went outside and was walking around the buildings and the sky was light a weird salmon color and all the landscaping was super neon and colorful, I saw someone walking and asked what time it was and they said "Never" or something like that and walked away. I couldn't get back in so I walked to another building and went inside. It was a nice office building but it was totally empty, no desks or chairs or anything. I heard voices and laughing from the stairwell and followed it down to the basement, and when I opened the door at the bottom it lead to a parking garage. There were some students hanging out by a car and talking, but they and the car vanished when I went up to them. I turned around to leave but the ghost from before was standing in front of the door to the stairwell, as soon as I saw it it made that noise that boos make and I got warped back up into the building, except now there were a bunch of people working at their desks as well as lots of boos floating around and goofing off but apparently I was the only one who could see them because everyone else was ignoring them. I went to leave but for some reason the door wouldn't let me back out so I went to front desk and they told me I was at the wrong site and to hit the switch to get out, so went to flip another lever by the entrance and then I woke up.
>>
Matilda Honeydock - Tue, 09 May 2017 21:19:25 EST ID:dWWmKKkA No.45617 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45610 that's a reality in the afterlife. Seems like night time for a long time.
>>
PS !gPIBqVmoRQ - Wed, 10 May 2017 00:42:08 EST ID:++R46gjq No.45618 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494391328538.gif -(507028B / 495.14KB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45617
seems reasonable. that fact that I was supposed to have died already but somehow cheated fate to remain alive is a recurrent motif in my dreams tbh. I had a conversation with an ethereal silhouette one time who told me that my soul was mutated and my existence would cause my interactions to be 'glitchy'. That dream was really weird too because I met him in the generator room of a big factory after hours, all the machines were off but the generators were on and when he came into the room behind me I became instantly aware that I was asleep in a dream and the factory was a representation of my brain. When he came in he said that I should be careful unless I wanted to die because if I broke the generator everything would shut down for good. He said a lot of other weird stuff after that too, like he was briefing me on the information even though it was all really abstract and broke the 4th wall (referencing conscious thought and awareness from a lucid/subconscious perspective). I'm still not sure if this was some kind of weird psychic midway point between conscious and subconscious where all these things just became clear, or if the devil himself appeared to me in my dreams and gave me a bunch of spoilers about fate and existence just to get me fucked up over it
>>
Augustus Hummlemerk - Wed, 10 May 2017 23:42:41 EST ID:dWWmKKkA No.45623 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45618 I get a vibe, there's a memory from your afterlife that's playing into it. If the person was you from the past in an older form and knew all about the afterlife and was testing and watching you to see if you have formed enough to stand your own in the afterlife. trippy man, it could be a person you knew from the afterlife.
>>
PS !gPIBqVmoRQ - Thu, 11 May 2017 12:06:53 EST ID:++R46gjq No.45625 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494518813247.gif -(1804519B / 1.72MB, 540x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45623
phantom janitor told me I reincarnated all funny cuz I was trying to achieve immortality in a past life. I wanted to design something that would let me store soul configurations so that I could reincarnate with memories intact. I did this by making a homunclus that was like a ghost with the intention that it could just possess a new body after I died and infect their developing soul like a virus so that I would regain consciousness in another body. it worked kinda but I didn't have a full grasp on the full scope of nonlinear time and the cycle of transmigration so things definitely got wonked. I did manage to write an exploitable sequence for compiling spirit information, but it doesn't have the right properties to re-arrange that information into a stream of conscious, if that makes any sense. It just saves a blueprint of whoever it is attached to when they die without the means of assembling anything, just floating through the void until it gets sucked into a soul formation with all that other debris- the love & hate & humor and all the other other intangible forces that animate bodies and make um do stuff. but it can't make that stuff do stuff, especially not reprogram an entire brain, even if it's fresh
the only reason I know any of this is because it gets explained to me in dreams sometimes, so even if my dreams are haunted that might just mean that the interface has been improving.
>>
Matilda Duckway - Mon, 15 May 2017 15:41:27 EST ID:CydJnUEm No.45627 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>at some weird summer camp
>brain parsed the entire thing, maps, policies, staff, dinner menu, weird cliques, whatever
>biggest rule is that while its daylight you are never allowed to be inside
>had these three large areas to do things in
>food was all fancy and expensive for some reason
>a kid escaped or died or something like that and I had to investigate
It was a bleak dream
>>
Eugene Poshworth - Wed, 17 May 2017 14:09:55 EST ID:ySpSlwwH No.45631 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I was flying in a an airplane with 3 other guys I knew from high school. Flying over cool landscapes, grassy trees, etc. I even made up a song that rhymed and it had chorus and everything. Eventually it was just me in the plane, but it had degraded into more of hang glider, and oh no, it was breaking. I landed and wound up about to go on stage, but I woke up.
>>
Hamilton Mablingwell - Mon, 05 Jun 2017 22:36:09 EST ID:nDxeYkew No.45643 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I had a dream where I ran into Frankie Muniz in an airport security line and made small talk with him and asked for a picture he couldn't since he was running late for his flight and I was disappointed.
>>
Charlotte Fummerville - Wed, 07 Jun 2017 04:52:10 EST ID:YRVtTvtf No.45645 Ignore Report Quick Reply
apparently decided to go visit an abandoned underground mausoleum with a couple other people. the dream began as we stood in a wet parking lot next to a field at night.

the entrance to this place was a wedge shaped concrete shed with big carved double doors with a lock. once we were in there was a flight of concrete steps leading down maybe 30 feet, ending in a dank concrete room with a hallway continuing through the back wall. everything about the place felt as awful as you'd expect an old mausoleum at night to feel, along with a faint smell of dry carrion.

i tried talking them out of it but we ended up going further in anyway. the place was damp, there were old marble plaques on the walls, some with dark stains seeping down the wall under them. the only light was our flashlights and occasional florescent fixtures that were barely working. this far in there was a definite smell of long-decayed bodies along with formaldehyde, and of course as soon as we started checking side corridors we got cut off by walking corpses.

the dream got blurry after that but i remember being cornered by some dead thing whose face was mostly brown bone with bits of dried black skin around the edges. fun times.
>>
PS !gPIBqVmoRQ - Wed, 07 Jun 2017 09:48:34 EST ID:mgO2SAvM No.45646 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1496843314559.jpg -(429495B / 419.43KB, 2203x2937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45645
that's a good one. I love dream facilities, they are often reflexive of the mind of the creator. A network of thoughts and feelings that you normally keep locked up and hidden away from the public. The most notable of which is the haunting fear that all living things possess, a fear of death. You want to know those things that have been lost to time, but the closer you get the more dangerous it becomes, until you are conceptually looking death in the face- past, present, future, we all meet with death someday, and that encounter is both mystical and mysterious as well as heartbreakingly painful. This is one of those subjects that I can't provide much feedback on, honestly. Other than to say that I know the struggle. A meeting with death in person is both terrifying and alluring, as it alludes to a bizarre liberating truth that is intensely personal, and cannot be shared by or with anyone else.
All I can say is that it is always different than we expect. Good luck.
>>
Ian Pogglewater - Thu, 08 Jun 2017 00:25:53 EST ID:YRVtTvtf No.45647 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45646
i assume it was the result of drinking a lot and watching bits of old horror movies along with violent games all week.
>>
Cedric Fallyhood - Tue, 13 Jun 2017 04:20:37 EST ID:iUjzF0Rj No.45651 Ignore Report Quick Reply
dreamed i was with this girl ive liked for awhile
we were going somewhere, idk, like on a ride where we were just sitting there in a vehicle not having to drive, and i had my arm around her and we were just talking
then i looked over at her and really wanted to kiss her so i did, and she wasnt really ready for it or expecting it and she kissed me back a little but it was kind of awkward, so i stopped
she didnt seem to mind though and kept cuddling with me

later on i was somewhere else she wasnt there and i thought of her and was like damn, why did i fuck up what was the issue is it her bf, she just got out of a relationship and it was like yeah, her bf is you
>>
Isabella Cicklefitch - Fri, 23 Jun 2017 05:19:42 EST ID:Mlq7DykP No.45657 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>dream of doing tantric sex with co-worker at a beach
>become semi-lucid just when I start to climax and know that I can still stop myself from cuming
>"meh, fuck it", cum anyway
>feel the cum running over my real body but am too apathetic to wake up and clean myself and just continue dreaming
>walk up to the water's edge and see a bunch of old broken pacifiers floating around in the water
>at first i don't understand what these pacifiers are doing here but then regain lucidity and understand the symbology of me cumming and killing off potential babies
>decide to wake up and clean myself in shame
>>
Phyllis Dinkinbick - Sun, 25 Jun 2017 12:26:57 EST ID:hAdqmr2V No.45666 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>going to school
>security at the entrance with metal detectors
>"you shouldn't be here you're not in school anymore"
>go through
>have lunch, buy some stuff
>want to go home now
>lost
>realize school looks more like an underground prison/cave system
>chick from the movie another earth joins me and acts like my friend
>but I'm getting paranoid about her
>reach a room, dead end
>close door behind me
>she tries to lock it so I'm trapped
>get out before she can
>leave her behind
>don't remember if I made it out
>suddenly I'm in this movie theater/museum/mall
>I have six simultaneous missions to complete, it's like a video game
>each is represented a portrait and an archetype (I only remember three, scientist, farmer (or something like that) and magician)
>when I switch between them the world changes a little but not completely, like applying a filter or traveling through time/seasons in oracle of ages/seasons
>random people work for "them" and want to kill me
>they're hard to defeat so usually I'm forced to switch perspectives to evade them
>failing the missions one by one
>only one or two left, I have to complete at least one to win
>don't remember if I did or not, but suddenly I am outside
>it's this aquatic utopia-looking town, streets are permaflooded about a foot deep with crystal clear water
>these weird squidlike things are shooting out of the water onto the streets
>they look kinda cool, like fireworks, so I assume there's some kind of celebration going on
>but they keep getting bigger and bigger, until one that's almost as big as me shoots out
>I see its teeth, its eyes
>it was strange
>like looking at one of those lovecraft entities and how it's supposed to drive you insane, I never really understood how that was possible, but when I looked at this creature I felt that
>realize I'm probably dreaming
>wonder how my fucked up brain can come up with this shit
>wake up suicidal
>>
Edwin Bruvingson - Sun, 25 Jun 2017 23:15:26 EST ID:j8/gu3jG No.45668 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1498446926368.jpg -(47290B / 46.18KB, 446x351) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45601

Dream sex can usually be interpreted in interesting, symbolic ways that surpass the waking attraction we have for people. One time I was having sex with a woman in a dream and I looked down to see I was shoving my dick into a bigger dick. I does not like dick lol but I'm glad I remember it nb
>>
Cornelius Drangerban - Mon, 26 Jun 2017 11:09:28 EST ID:hAdqmr2V No.45669 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1498489768477.jpg -(170747B / 166.75KB, 684x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45667
SKEPTICISM EVERYWHERE
>>
Gnarly McGoblin - Tue, 27 Jun 2017 17:37:39 EST ID:LBjTNBUr No.45671 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>See coworker dropping firecrackers into a storm drain in my room
>Peng, pause, peng, pause, peng
>Look away bored
>Earth shattering kaboom
>Debris everywhere
>That idiot dropped a scud or something
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exploding_head_syndrome
It didn't hurt and was really fascinating.
Is there a way of inducing this without nearly drinking myself to the hospital? DPH maybe?
Alcohol gives me sleep paralyses and I hate them with passion.
>>
Reuben Hullyfatch - Sun, 02 Jul 2017 16:40:42 EST ID:2IxopdIk No.45680 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1499028042617.jpg -(79000B / 77.15KB, 800x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I had a dream I was getting freaky-deaky. Some idiot shouted something explicit about it, and I woke up before getting a chance to either threaten or attack. Wake up angry, I can't even wet dream right lol.
>>
Samuel Mogglechetch - Fri, 07 Jul 2017 11:32:00 EST ID:hAdqmr2V No.45686 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>going to the mall
>it's this industrial looking space station
>take an elevator up
>there's this big scary bridge like a catwalk with no rails and an endless chasm beneath it
>I'm wearing shoes that make keeping my balance difficult
>when I go inside it's full of sweaty nerds playing video games
>I wanted to do shopping, not play games, so I turn around but the bridge is gone
>someone tells me it'll come back so I should play some games
>I play some games
>bridge comes back but I'm scared to cross it in my shoes
>then suddenly I am in this weird world, it is like one of those justice scale things in that it's this huge coral spire with three domes suspended from the tip, big waves are beneath them
>green dome, blue dome and yellow dome
>I'm the favorite slave/errand boy to the mistress of the realm, a WoW naga lady
>the domes contain humans for tourists to look at because the world has no other source of income other than coral exports
>green dome is the best dome, it's where me and the lady live, sparsest population but very classy, most aquatic of the three, like being in atlantis or something but a little more urban
>blue dome is the most like first world earth
>yellow dome kind of sucks, I don't remember it very well, but has the highest population
>I have to do shit in all of the domes for the lady but I have to pretend to blend into the populations of each dome so I get to know people and stuff
>even met a couple of qts but nothing really happened
>then suddenly I am in this grassy expanse
>there is nothing there except a gas station called "the experiment"
>the sheer emptiness is driving me mad
>and then I am staring at an album cover
>the album is called "anarchism", and the cover itself is of this weird glass pod structure with white beams (structural, not lazer beams) around it, just sitting there in the middle of some town
>wake up
>>
Samuel Mogglechetch - Fri, 07 Jul 2017 11:34:13 EST ID:hAdqmr2V No.45687 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45686
Also at one point I was sleep paralyzed and there was this guy dancing in my room nb
>>
Samuel Mogglechetch - Fri, 07 Jul 2017 12:30:47 EST ID:hAdqmr2V No.45688 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45625
You realize that that's straight up evil and there are other ways to accomplish what you're trying to accomplish, right?
Faggot
>>
Abberon - Fri, 07 Jul 2017 18:21:12 EST ID:hA1k9hsi No.45689 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45590
A couple of days ago I had a dream where I went to buy biscuits (yeah biscuits) and at some point encounter the singer from Smash Mouth who's selling his band's CDs at a stand for 25 cents because he's broke or something. I eventually buy one CD for 10 dollars instead of 25 cents to help him. Needless to say, I never got to buy the biscuits I wanted. Craziest dream ever, all these memes are breaking my brain.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L_jWHffIx5E
>>
Jarvis Nickleway - Sat, 15 Jul 2017 13:59:04 EST ID:hAdqmr2V No.45698 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>I lost my hat
>I was biking around looking for it
>I couldn't find it and I was sad
>I got this card in the mail
>It had this little face on it
>"We had a lot of fun times together. I'm leaving this here so you can always remember me. If you're feeling down, remember that at least you're still alive."
>The word "alive" was drawn like these pieces of flesh that had a bunch of electrical strands connecting them
>>
Cedric Geshbore - Sat, 22 Jul 2017 23:32:17 EST ID:fDONzuxG No.45707 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I don't remember last night, but a couple of nights ago I was a total fucking sociopath. I woke up a few times during the night, so I had three distinct dreams that I remember.

>walking in a parking garage
>get to my car, use the key fob, it won't unlock
>realize that some other car is flashing its lights when I press the button
>some asshole stole the shit that lets you unlock your car with a fob
>get -really- pissed off, go to the other car, yelling at the girl who's in it
>call her a "worthless jolly african-american cunt" and start strangling her through the sunroof
>drown her in the car (it was about half full of water lol)
>some dude saw the whole thing, but he's scared shitless
>get him to help me pull the body out and wrap it in a tarp, which I then throw off the side of the parking garage
>watch it hit the ground, then make my way home safely

I don't remember much detail about the second dream, but I raped a girl in her early teens. I remember a good amount of detail about the third, but it's not as interesting: I stalked and tormented this couple for shits and giggles, but most of what I remember was me moving from place to place. I can't remember any actual tormenting, I just know that that's what I was doing, they were both scared shitless.

I woke up that morning like "huh...... hahaha"
>>
Basil Foffingforth - Tue, 01 Aug 2017 22:11:50 EST ID:8vorvR9i No.45715 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I dreamt that I was riding this rail, like a mine cart rail, but it was very thin, and I was going very fast. I don't know what I was riding, as I was laying flat on something, or maybe the rail itself. There was a girl laying directly in front on me on the rail, lying on her back with her feet pointed forward. Her face was right in front of mine, only a few inches away, with us both being prone. I didn't know who she was, but I felt like I knew this girl because of some premonition I had prior in the dream; I knew she was going to die or fall off the rail at one point because there were these songs playing in the background in sequence like an album or an opera, and once it got to a certain song her doom would befall her. We were going at high speeds through what seemed to be an extremely dim, and long and snaking tunnel. I remember trying to keep her calm and feeling like I was going to save her, even though I didn't have a viable way of doing that in that situation. The thing that struck me was that she was even calmer than I was, and was just looking me in the eye with this confidence that we'd be alright, and that made me feel confident too, even though it seemed a hopeless situation to get out of. I think her calm made me fall in love with her- she was very beautiful, of course. Kinda surprised that I still get these dream romances with people that aren't real. I guess it's kind of a sweet surprise, albeit quite sad too when you wake.
>>
Oliver Clarrydale - Wed, 02 Aug 2017 21:08:15 EST ID:hAdqmr2V No.45718 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1501722495459.jpg -(27620B / 26.97KB, 600x600) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I had my first anime dream last night
I lived in some depressing little desert town
I slept on a thin mat and I was wrapped up in a sleeping bag, others were scattered around doing the same
I just wanted to sleep but I couldn't
Later I went to school
And I joined up with a team of genderbending magical girls because none of the other kids would play with me
It was all in 2D
>>
Angus Clandershit - Fri, 04 Aug 2017 10:57:42 EST ID:XvckYD4Y No.45719 Ignore Report Quick Reply
had a weird one last night

I was sitting in my living room with Bill Cosby, Will Smith, and some other black actor, I don't remember. But Bill Cosby was scolding these younger guys for holding black people back hundreds of years, and he made fun of their stupid haircuts.

Then Cosby pulled out this weird mantis/scorpion hybrid thing. It was black and red and about the size of my forearm. It had, like, scorpion claws and a stinger but its body was that of a mantis. Cosby was all like "sick 'em" and Will Smith and the other guy ran out of the room. Cosby walked after them and left the big horrifying creature with me. It was walking around my living room, on the top of my couch and shit. When it would walk toward me I would get scared and scream at it real loud to get it to back off, which it did.

It eventually went under a blanket on the couch and just sorta hung out there for a while. Then there was this dog (I don't own a dog) that saw it kinda moving around underneath the cover and started pawing at it. Then they got into this crazy fight. Like, the scorpion thing was moving at mach fucking speeds about the couch and ripping it to shreds trying to attack the dog, while the dog was just trying to hold it down and kill it. The dog eventually got it pinned and starting clawing at its face real hard, but he got stung by its stinger in the process. I remember thinking "oh shit this dog is dead."

Then I woke up.
>>
David Higglecocke - Mon, 07 Aug 2017 15:38:37 EST ID:G5z1Yo1U No.45721 Ignore Report Quick Reply
there's this girl i made out with a couple times (she came over to my town for a friend's birthday since they live together at university and I met up with her and said friend in venice a couple months ago) who has a short shaved all over hair style that she dyes blonde or pink or blue, probably sounds degenerate but she's pretty hot and cool too

i dreamt about her last night and it was pretty bizarre

>at a party with her, aforementioned friend and some random people who may or may not exist in real life
>we're all sat around a table and she offers me 'ketamine'
>the ketamine is a blue powder and I can't find a key so just finger it
>my fingers are wet and make half of the powder turn into a sludge
>other people get mad and I apologise, eat the ket anyway
>start feeling wonky
>look over at shaved head girl and she has two heads, her normal head and the head of a girl with mid-length hair and freckles
>this isn't due to me being on k, its just how she is for some reason
>talk to her about what its like having two heads
>start making out, her other head is just kind of there and doesn't speak
>wake up
>literally sit there for a good minute trying to remember if she has two heads in real life or not

i both love and hate dreams that fuck with your reality like that and i've had them in spades recently
>>
Shit Crommerspear - Mon, 07 Aug 2017 23:08:01 EST ID:j8/gu3jG No.45723 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Before the main part of the dream, I was in a crowded shopping mall with my mother - $20 in my pocket, I swapped it for a cinnamon stick in a basket nearby. The twenty dollar bill and cinnamon stick felt interchangeable in value. My mother gave me another $20 bill for a reason I forget. I swapped it for a cinnamon stick, as well and walked out of the place with two sticks in my pocket.

Later on, it turned out that I was moving into an entirely new home with my girlfriend of a year (who is actually only renting a place while I'm still studying from home). It was spring or early summer, very sunny and fresh outside - the windows were open.

I seriously wanted to go and get food, so my girlfriend and her (nonexistent irl) friend or sister suggested this restaurant the next town over. They start arguing over prices - "if he's just having a one-person in the outside seating area, it'll be like 150-170 dollars" like what the fuck? I say that "if it comes to more than $20 per person, I'm walking the fuck out" which I remember really pissed off my girlfriend's friend for some reason.

I walked outside and it turned out that my gf and I's home was in the neighbourhood my best friend used to live in with his parents. "Oh, yeah." I walked towards the intersection, which has only a convenience store and Tim Horton's on the corner, but for some reason I see the golden arch of a McDonald's and a bunch of other restaurants. I remember deliberating whether or not I should just stop at one of these, instead of going to get food for us all at this random restaurant across the bridge - why the fuck was I getting a meal for one to eat in the outside dining area, anyway? 170 dollars?

Things start changing as the sun goes down. I'm near an elementary school on the other side of town, for no apparent reason and it's snowy all of a sudden. I climb up a snowdrift that is blocking the road and it almost reaches up to the streetlights! This disoriented me, causing me to look around and crouch down to walk back onto flat concrete. The snow is in patches, and seems warm and dry and powdery as opposed to real snow. It's not even cold outside.

Attempting to reach into my pocket, I realize that there's rolled-up poster paper in my hand. I can see where the red marker has bled through to the other side, revealing one row of crudely drawn cartoon characters. I unroll it and see really shittily drawn anime characters of Santa, some of warriors, can't remember them all. Just kept walking, occasionally looking down and seeing the red bleed-through row of cartoon characters in the rolled poster paper I was holding.

That's what happens to my dreams the next few nights after taking deliriants.. all fairly clear and memorable, the following night (tonight).
>>
Betsy Goodman - Fri, 11 Aug 2017 03:10:19 EST ID:OvO/sV2m No.45729 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Had a dream I drowned my sister's babies in a toilet and her husband came home asking where the kids are.
>>
Jack Broppermitch - Sat, 12 Aug 2017 04:06:30 EST ID:xojoZh6w No.45731 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I dream every day. Just now was eventful but one bit I remember clearly was being in a college and seeing this dwarven girl listening to J Pop on a small portable tape player held to her ear and singing. A dwarf male friend told her to shut up but she carried on and he lost her at a corridor turning looked around uncomfortably to see me instead. Its weird highly detailed events like this full of life and personality that make my dreams feel more like journeys to real places.
>>
Doris Pickgold - Tue, 15 Aug 2017 04:02:37 EST ID:qXdcqw0/ No.45735 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1502784157079.jpg -(84040B / 82.07KB, 580x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45590
>i am in somewhere, everyone has fancy nice cars and i'm the only one without a car
>ask where everyone is going
>"to watch car cartoons"
>suddenly i get an idea, i'm jumping and running on the streets from happines
>justin theroux cheers on me and saying stuff to follow my dreams
>then i get serious and tell him i'll take his dad's audi quattro
>but his dad was recently brutally murdered
>he was just all like "never mind, just follow your dreams"
>wake up
i am very pissed off because i really wanted to drive a car with other people down the beautiful valleys and mountains and feel happy
>>
Ropper McCan - Fri, 18 Aug 2017 21:08:39 EST ID:RzRCVGW6 No.45738 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I had the weirdest most disturbing dream within dream on 17 August.
>I don't remember the first parts but I know there was a shadowy figure and some monsters that I fought off. Then I "woke up" in another dream and another dream which was horrifying 'cause I started to become lucid and realize I can't wake up.
>The part I remember the best is about me sitting at the table with my father and mother trying explain to them that I'm caught in a dream and can't wake up but they don't listen.
>Realizing they're just constructs in my dream I repeatedly scream in my father's ear: "You're not real! You're just a character in my dream! You're just a character in my dream!" and he doesn't even pay any attention to me.
>Starting to not give a shit anymore when I encounter my sister in a hallway I decide to make fun of her but I notice she's crying for some reason and so I bother her. I open the window to my room and there's snow outside on every green plant even though it's summer (not only irl but in the dream too).
>That's the last thing I remember and I can't tell you how incredibly real everything felt. I was trying to remember details from the real world but I wasn't able to, I didn't know where I came from. I honestly thought I was in a coma and I was gonna be stuck in that nightmarish never ending dream for a very long time. I also had some mild sleep paralysis 'cause I woke feeling very heavy and unable to move my body which has never happened to me before. When I finally woke up in the real world I was really shocked and I looked at every object very closely and performed physics tests to make sure everything is real, I kid you not. I never went that deep, nor did I try to. I don't experiment with lucid dreaming and I never experienced any of these 3 things (lucid dream, dream within dream and sleep paralysis) before so you can imagine how disturbing it can be for me.
Was this dream a premonition or something, is there something bad about to happen? I don't know what to think but I don't like being trapped by my own dream.
>>
Wesley Fivingnot - Mon, 28 Aug 2017 03:50:18 EST ID:8WMwdrAV No.45746 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1503906618217.jpg -(45872B / 44.80KB, 691x400) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>Apprentice wizard, defending a castle keep from invading orcs
>OMD basically
>Its the final wave and me and my wizard master are fucked
>I dont know nothing about magic im just the apprentice
>He's basically loosing his shit, we have no more resources to defend ourselves
>Just some tostada shells and half-smoked cigarettes
>"Well fuck you're a wizard dude can't you do something??"
>He enchants the tostada shells and snipes with a fire enchantment
>I dont even think this asshole really enchanted them I think he just told me that to make me feel better
>Nervously walk the convoluted and dark castle keep, carefully placing snipes and tostada shells
>Wizard master anxiously flits in and out muttering about how fucking doomed we are
>Orc noises getting louder
>This goes on for some time
>>
PS !gPIBqVmoRQ - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 20:56:03 EST ID:0NWfL15S No.45754 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504140963484.gif -(1362417B / 1.30MB, 800x450) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45738
You had an encounter with your Animus. Your animus is like a manifestation of your subconscious as a whole. It can be self aware in your dreams and often feel like a completely different, often opposing force to your own consciousness. Your Animus can be lucid when you dream as well, and possesses the same talents and abilities that you have when you dream, as both of you are aspects of the same mind.
A warning- your Animus is ALWAYS stronger in your dreams than your inserted consciousness, because dreams originate in the subconscious. It is not evil, though it may often appear that way. This is because it is composed of your subconscious emotions, and more often than not people cram their negative emotions down into the subconscious until they 'come back to haunt you'.
I feel that your subconscious wants to show you something, and you rebuked it. It took control of the dream, but you fought it, which is why you had the semi-lucid experience and the slow/unusual return to consciousness.
I'm not telling you to trust your Animus. It is a collection of subconscious emotions, ergo what it shows you is a reflection of how you feel, not the reality of the situation. But if it is reaching out to you, you should consider why.
I was already relatively practiced in lucid dreaming when I first had a serious encounter with my animus. I had been able to rewind my dreams, reverting to an earlier point in the dream so as to change the outcome, or bring knowledge from the future back to the past to prepare myself. I might have abused this lucid skill, and one day it caught up with me- it was a typical dream at first, except after rewinding it at one point and attempting to alter the direction of the dream, it suddenly began snapping back to the beginning of the dream over, and over, and over again, even though I wasn't trying to. I would be back in my bed, waking up, except I knew I was still lucid, still dreaming. After a while though.... it started feeling less clear. It felt like days were passing, and I was stuck in some strange Groundhog's Day type loop. I started to get confused, not knowing if I was dreaming any more, hoping that I was waking up. I remember running outside to tell people "Help! This is a dream and I can't get out!" and some guy was like "yeah man, reality is just a dream in the mind of god and none of us can escape" to which I was very frustrated, saying "NO! You don't get it, this is MY dream, we're in MY head!" but the dream would keep resetting before I could figure anything out. I started losing lucidity, and I kept wondering if I was finally awake or still dreaming. Finally, after what felt like ages running in circles in my mind, the dream restarted, but something was different. The shadowy figure was at the foot of my bed. He said that this was HIS place, and I was getting a little too comfortable there. He came at me, and I woke up... for real that time. I haven't been able to do it properly since. But I understand why now. I had been overfocusing on lucidity to escape my real life, and my subconscious was growing increasingly aware of that and finally took control by using my own powers against me. If you are not a lucid dreamer, I suggest you consider attempting some - to me, it seems that your subconscious is trying to pull you deeper instead of push you out. It knows you are scared of something there, and that's what's causing it to be so sinister.
That's just my feedback. I don't know your emotional state, but based on the rest of this dream it seems that your subconscious is pissed because you are trying to treat it like a rational force, when in reality it is a collection of emotions that needs to be dealt with as such. You cannot deliver a killing blow to your emotions- you can only let them go, so that they can truly fade. Hope this helps, I have always had a rough time with this sort of thing and it seems that you may be headed down a similar path. There is knowledge and wisdom there too, if you can sort out the emotions that hide it. I wish you the best of luck on uncovering these secrets.
>>
Shit Crissleshaw - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 10:16:50 EST ID:sf0a2jFa No.45756 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I dream so much it makes me dizzy. I think shall I write it down then Im just fuck it. Hazy.
Like a ship preparing to board one that looked like Noahs Ark but was sinking.
Then seeing what looked the the pyramids of the Incans with some prehistoric type yellow aligator / dinosaur wtf I dunno. I know I dr more things last night but so many things happen sometimes its ok to forget.
>>
Shit Crissleshaw - Thu, 31 Aug 2017 10:24:22 EST ID:sf0a2jFa No.45757 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504189462547.png -(506732B / 494.86KB, 837x621) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45756
Literally saw this on the next page I scroll down. Guess Im still dreaming.
>>
Basil Gennersut - Sat, 09 Sep 2017 14:27:08 EST ID:wjXlgec5 No.45767 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504981628065.jpg -(159740B / 156.00KB, 1024x615) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>watching movies with some girl I know
>she's fat for some reason
>get cuddly after the movie ends
>have sex
>then go out of the building without her
>looks like my old middleschool from the outside even though it looked exactly like my house inside
>there are german school children going out too, they are preschoolers with black uniforms
>join them
>we talk about alcohol and gay sex on the way to some hill
>when we arrive they start waiting for something
>ask onne of them what we are waiting for
>he says for the führer
>I sit down and start waiting as well
>we watch him pass by in his car after a while
>I feel satisfied
>then some guys I know arrive
>one of them, who's significantly older than me, says I should be ashamed
>I ask why
>he says it's because he's a jew (irl he's not)
>he also talks about 6 jews

Pic related looks like my friend.
>>
StimLioness !JM2DTgXfqU - Fri, 15 Sep 2017 13:16:30 EST ID:A4kIPQxt No.45792 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1505495790622.jpg -(229217B / 223.84KB, 850x1214) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Holy shit I just went back to sleep after having weird physics dream and had a stress dream about needles lmao

>I just had a dream I was at my grandmas house I wake up and am like "FUCK I FORGOT TO PUT AWAY THE NEEDLES"
>theres like needles with the plungers, sharps. tubes, caps all strew about under a table outside the guest bedroom and under the bed
>I QUICKLY grab up all the needles
>they're falling everywhere
>get all that shit underneath the bed RIGHT as my mom comes in
>for some reason she puts a baby on the bed like to make matters even worse in my favor...
>shes like "Oh good you're awake, I see you're not doing any drugs" I'm like "yep nothing to see here" (theres like needles visibily under the bed and shit) she starts walking away,
>I go to grab up all the needles and dispose of them, as soon as I turn around she runs back in
>"YOURE HIDING SOMETHING" I'm like "No! No! I'm not really!" and she's like "YOU'RE LYING" then I lay back down and she backs off and heads into the hallway with the table
>I start following her to make sure she doesn't see anything, she kicks a needle by the table, picks it up, shrugs like its not mine
>The house is extended and has a hospital in it, Im like "Where did that come from?!", she opens a hospital drawer theres needles in it
>sigh of relief
>she goes "Man I bet if I'd try these things I'd end up liking them"
>think to myself in dream "bitch you have no idea..."
>>
Fucking Fengerridge - Sat, 16 Sep 2017 08:23:07 EST ID:L0HFiVrz No.45793 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Watching the Foo Fighters live
except Taylor Hawkins starts to sing
for some reason people in the crowd give Roman salutes and George Soros looking like emperor Palpatine comes on stage. I have no idea.
>>
Betsy Billingridge - Sat, 23 Sep 2017 11:12:28 EST ID:A7yi/l9T No.45800 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The other night there was some kind of Temple like wall, probably Tibetan. It was like a Tomb Raider type puzzle where a jewel had to be found and put in the final slot or the world would end or something.
>>
Henry Fuffingwater - Mon, 25 Sep 2017 13:39:14 EST ID:hAdqmr2V No.45803 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>was at some hotel party with family
>a chick I knew before was there
>she was dancing in the ballroom like a wind surfer or something
>asked if we wanted to dance
>she took my brother and as soon as they were in each other's arms he could dance just as well as her
>she said that now that she demonstrated the power she wished for she had to give me one
>I said I wanted to raise the dead in the image of whatever the person wants
>a kid came in and wanted me to use it on him
>I made these big processions of dead people behind him that trailed like a cape
>did the same for myself
>told the dancer I wish I had gotten a dance
>she said if I had she would have been rough and me I would not have enjoyed it, because I would have allowed her to dictate my passions
>said that before she got her power and learned that she loved to express herself through dancing, the only things she did were consume media and it formed all of her beliefs and desires, and that because that's all I do she would've shown me why that's wrong
>the kid asks me why all of my summoned undead entourage were kids toys and clowns
>I told him it's because when I'm faced with death I cling to childhood because I am afraid
>don't remember what the kid picked for his or if he picked one at all
>>
Lillian Birringbat - Mon, 25 Sep 2017 14:56:07 EST ID:2IxopdIk No.45804 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Man, I'm having some weird dreams lately. I think I've gone too far, or not too far enough.

Somehow I got around a police barricade and almost got to a set of a movie being filmed. Upon realizing I was approaching too damn close to this thing I didn't know was happening, I hid/camped out by one of those street lamps that seemed far enough away. Then it got real weird, a certain animu bitch started hitting on me.

This is what I get for fapping to cosplayers before bed.
>>
Augustus Blavingchid - Thu, 28 Sep 2017 04:45:38 EST ID:66lLzszu No.45807 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Zuckerberg was having a baby but it was growing whilst on a hospital bed and it was some abomination thatI couldnt look at.
>>
Esther Supperchire - Sat, 30 Sep 2017 12:21:22 EST ID:JfaoUIDm No.45809 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I was walking to some place i don't remember where, i ended up entering some building that looks like a latin american Mansion, that was an hospital, i was going down levels because i had to leave the building to get to my destination, until i want to a level that was a ramp going down to a fall unto the first level, i holded myself to the border, and a voice told me i wasn't man enough to let go of it because i was afraid of falling.

I was in my high school geography class, the teacher was teaching about Buddha, i asked her why we always teach about Buddha in the occident, but never about Lao zi and taoism, she then started talking about taoism.
I leaved the class to catch a bus home, and found tow guys, one who is a friend from college (to which i have no attraction), and another someone i don't know, (im bissexual, so get this in mind while reading).
We ended up on a bed that was outside, all three of us making out, the guy i didn't knew started it all, until they suggested going to a more private place, they went and i had to go after.
I went and saw a lake, with that brown water visual, only one three around it, and it was curved to the center of the lake, i had to climb it and walk until the center of the tree, and at the center, there was a hole on the tree, small, but big enough that i could fit my arm on it, i thought there was something i should catch there, but i was scared of it having spiders inside, the hole had some weird mechanism, a natural hoose on top of it, that lubrificated it constantly I know its a vagina, there is no need to go full Freud on me.
I went back, again afraid of spiders being in the woods i was holding myself into, and tried to not touch then as much, i only saw a small black and yellow lizard on it through.
The end of the log was broken when i was near the border, and i had to jump, because somehow the part i was, was broken but kept floating, so i tried to jump but ended falling on the muddy water of the lake, afraid there might be something in there, i went swimming quick out of it, angry about having tried this, i found the two guys and tried to fight then.
There was a weird stuff where they were armed with farm tools, but ended up dropping then and exchanging between the three of us, and whenever i got one, the other armed would try to convince we were friends and we should take the unnarmed one.
>>
Priscilla Blarringfudging - Sat, 21 Oct 2017 09:19:04 EST ID:hAdqmr2V No.45826 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>on a spaceship
>it's some kind of hybrid of human and klingon tech
>apparently I'm sleeping with the captain, have nice accommodations and things
>sometimes visit my dad who's in the poor section, he manages a fast food kiosk and he isn't even allowed to eat his own food or other fast food/restaurant food due to his social class
>we're in a fight and we're in danger of being killed so we engage our cloak to stall for time
>also there was something to do with my cat but I forgot
>I'm sitting there relaxing when a bunch of people with masks come up to me
>they want me to help them stage a coup, threaten to punch me in the face if I don't
>don't have any real loyalty to or feelings for the captain, and I don't want to be punched in the face, so I agree to help them but I'm pretty scared and don't want to
>they inject me with this chemical to make my blood untraceable (?)
>they want me to throw this bomb or something idr
>but then I realize I'm dreaming and I can just wake up without killing the captain or getting punched in the face, and that this is the ideal solution to my problems
>>
Eliza Hockledot - Sat, 21 Oct 2017 19:13:45 EST ID:j8/gu3jG No.45827 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508627625866.jpg -(24764B / 24.18KB, 550x366) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Walking to a "secret" part of my grandmother's house, I am with buddies of mine in real life

It is in the basement, concrete and stone, there are no lights down there. There is the distinct sense of walking into a very dark area and not knowing your way around, having to climb over ledges and in between crevices, trying to make a mental map so as to be able to find our way out again

Why it felt like we kept going back and trying to go deeper and deeper over the course of that night (or has this been a recurring dream only now surfacing?) I have no idea, because it was unpleasant

Pic very related
>>
Samuel Worthinggold - Wed, 25 Oct 2017 20:21:56 EST ID:pwGobnl7 No.45828 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1508977316735.png -(227853B / 222.51KB, 464x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Dreamed that I was shouting some kind of rhetoric about sexual harassment while angrily grabbing someone's dick in a library, then I kissed a girl I didn't recognise and she told me that smoking hash makes me mix up words.
>>
William Gasslesud - Fri, 27 Oct 2017 00:12:41 EST ID:TCCTcyRh No.45830 Ignore Report Quick Reply
A princess was given as a gift to a cult before her marriage with the prince who gave her. They sacrificed her, and the world was a machine that whispered some rhyme about "Gwenevere screaming" and "never seeming"
>>
William Blanderson - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 09:03:11 EST ID:yw5fugxq No.45831 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509368591453.jpg -(94081B / 91.88KB, 700x879) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This is an odd one. I'm in Disneyland, for free, with who i believe to be my cousin. This detail is foggy. We are led there by Dr Bloom from that one episode of Rick and Morty inside the human body. All sorts of strange things happen, including a part where I have a cold or something, and a doctor (presumably Bloom) instructs my grandfather to take me to a lab and create a concoction for me to inject. I take it and leave, injecting it at some point. I go down this road, driving a tractor. Soon after, I turn around and head back to the lab. I find my dead grandma, and she gets in the tractor and gets in some kind of trance, driving the tractor down a hill and almost off a cliff. I had to take the key out to shut it off. At some point, we are back in the park, realize we are Rick and Morty and hatch a plan to escape. At the end of the escape, this floating eye robot named Eric flies us to another planet, shooting a beam at it. This destroys the planet along with Eric, and creates a portal which we enter.

At this point, I wake up, not remembering the part before. I get up and get a glass of water, drink it, and go back to bed.

Suddenly I'm back in Disneyland with my cousin. It's empty now, just starting for the day, with all sorts of employees in costumes walking around. An employee comes up to me, dressed as a clown, and I recognize him as a reverend from my local church I no longer go to. He wants me to come with him, and I reluctantly agree. He leads me down this path through the park, where people have just started to enter and see the park. He keeps putting his hands on my shoulder, and in places they shouldn't be, and I get creeped out and tell him to fuck off, and threaten to punch him in the face if he touches me any more. He leaves, with a lot of witnesses to said event. I go off a side path, into a hallway with another lab. It's the lab of the doctor from before, with workers scurrying about. I find some papers describing the serum I injected earlier, along with another completed serum, and some heroin. At this point, a woman comes along and tells me to come with her, this place isn't safe. I start to go with her, and quickly realize she's the reverend's wife, and is trying to kidnap me. I struggle and get away from her, and the next part is foggy, but I end up at this strange place, with people playing this wierd game. I lose, and leave. I'm next to someone, in a corner, and Miley Cyrus is there. A hole opens up in the wall, and Chucky appears. I marvel at how realistic this dream-disneyland is, as he cuts open my arm and turns it into candy.

Pan out, Dr Bloom is observing from outside dream-disneyland as Rick and Morty are hooked up to machines, harvesting their brain energy. He makes a comment to a mysterious new visitor that he wants to go back and save Eric, and that he's harvesting "brain tremors" from Rick and Morty. The new visitor reveals that he is the one who is in control of the machines harvesting energy, and Dr Bloom screams as they go haywire.

Suddenly, my grandpa appears and tells me "You need to wake up, you don't have much time" and I wake up. Grandpa is still sleeping in the other room.

Now, I'm typing this. What the fuck happened in that dream?
>>
Rebecca Bleshhere - Mon, 30 Oct 2017 13:59:03 EST ID:j8/gu3jG No.45833 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1509386343313.png -(2435463B / 2.32MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Had a few similar dreams scattered over the course of the past few months. It involves "coming to" while on a bus or train of some sort, with double seats, a girl sharing one with me. Sexual attraction occurs and usually I will always say, "I am committed to someone," upon remembering my girlfriend. Last night, though, I "came to" in the back of a taxi cab, a girl beside me - against the window, as usual - the windows are covered with rain, it is nighttime and city lights are going by. I look at her, she is beautiful and warm. Even though remembering my girlfriend, it is too enticing and it happens. We kiss and the warmth melds us into one another, eyes closed. A though, "this is wrong." The dream is over.
>>
Charles Chonderway - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:36:56 EST ID:j/7IU3e5 No.45834 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Been documenting dreams in case I ever get a chance to make a movie after them my most recent one was pretty off-putting that gonna save it for later but my most recent dream, that I didn't know was a dream until I woke up dreamt I was staring at my bathroom memory and noticed my arms were leaning against the bathroom sink in the reflection when in "reality" I wasn't as I quickly looked back at my reflection in the mirror my eyes turned clockwise from smiley eyes to angry squinting eyes and my [reflection's] face soon turned into anger and the reflection was about to leap at me until I woke up
>>
Charles Chonderway - Tue, 31 Oct 2017 19:41:16 EST ID:j/7IU3e5 No.45835 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45834
*bathroom mirror
>>
Angus Nicklebanks - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 11:47:18 EST ID:q5cyvzsI No.45837 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I was hanging out with a big party on some massive bus or rv. The bus was comically oversized, like the size of a medium sized house, heading down an oversized road. I was hanging out, laughing, talking, smoking a cigarette, when I dropped my cig under the table. I went under to find it and I hear bangs. Someone is shooting up the place. Some crazed woman has killed everyone else on the rv thing and is taking it. I peek out from under the table and the lady is just a creepy pair of floating eyes and mouth with some kind of stick in her one hand. Kinda like Rayman.
We drive for a few minutes without her noticing that anyone else is in the rv/car. Then she starts pacing around, which is odd because I can hear footsteps even though she doesn't have a torso, let alone legs or feet. I close my eyes in fear. I feel like she has found me but I don't know for sure then I feel the stick poke me as I start to drift off. Then I wake up.

My writing doesn't do it justice but it creeped me the fuck out.
>>
Martha Pabbermin - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 13:25:52 EST ID:j8/gu3jG No.45838 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45837

I can imagine the feeling well, when it seems ridiculous thinking back but was actually terrifying and you're basically trying to abort the dream while something is coming after you.

It was security guards for me, one night, the alarm went off and I knew they were coming so it was like "CHANGE THE DREAM WAKE UP MAKE IT STOP" but could feel them enter the room, grappling me and yelling in my ears as the dream faded. Like fuck offff nb
>>
I was dreaming of making jokes about Jews. - Fri, 03 Nov 2017 18:14:00 EST ID:n8+gxq4q No.45839 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45833
>>
Ebenezer Bummerfuck - Mon, 20 Nov 2017 23:49:10 EST ID:UreJvNW4 No.45853 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Had a dream where a group of nazis were trying to get a group of people to reveal their jewish ways so they could arrest them. The nazis tried to become friends with the jews by inviting them over to their mansion to play with water guns and drink. They also tried to get them into bungee jumping, but the head nazi was just jumping off a 5 foot ledge with a rope around him screaming "WOOOO!".

also one of the nazis was Kelly Ripa.
>>
Ernest Billingford - Sat, 25 Nov 2017 20:45:46 EST ID:jM9G/lVt No.45855 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Haven't been recalling many of my dreams, the past couple of weeks, however after taking a Gravol (dimenhydrinate or DMH) to help me sleep during the tail end of a mild psychedelic experience.. well, apparently that did the trick.

1) My girlfriend is helping me to enjoy a "cheat meal" containing beef, which I love but do not eat - for some reason, we decide to boil chunks of ground beef in a pot of Queso synthetic nacho cheese dip. When it is done, we eat the gloopy meat with our bare hands at her kitchen table while sitting across from one another.

2) I am running around a wooded area in my town, a perimeter of forest which surrounds the high school (we don't have the smartest municipal design, I know). It is sunny and for some reason I am running to avoid someone, although there's no indication as to who. Running down a familiar path at full speed, my gaze shifts upwards from the ground and I am startled to see a literal wall of spider webs between a linear selection of trees. There are large, black spiders spread out evenly across the wall of web which I narrowly avoid running straight into, bouncing backward and actually wondering whether or not I hadn't already run through some smaller webs. Looking and feeling over myself for any spiders possibly picked up, an arachnophobic chill runs down my spine as the dream ends.
>>
Shitting Goodhood - Fri, 01 Dec 2017 18:35:38 EST ID:wyxZXAMR No.45856 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45590
Last night, or more precisely this morning, I had a dream of a middle aged man either wearing a "taimapedia" T-shirt, or showing me a book with the girl from the background image of this site on the cover but in color; I honestly can't remember which one of these 2 situations it was. Anyway it was pretty weird and cool. I don't know what the book could've been about, maybe some magical forbidden knowledge.
>>
Simon Pisslepit - Sat, 02 Dec 2017 17:07:05 EST ID:RHUx6eb9 No.45857 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1512252425959.jpg -(39338B / 38.42KB, 640x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Recalled a dream for once.

Were in a big bed with three girls/women. Playing with the asshole of one of them while the other caress her body. I lift her up in my arms, so that her back is to my front, and hold her under her knees, and my hands on her chest. As I hold her like that she defecates, other girls look on in horror. When she stops, I lay her down again face first, she lays down her upper body but keeps ass in the air. I put my member against her messy asshole and press it in. The girl looks back at me in passion and takes hold of my hand as I start to thrust, while the two sitting on different sides give eachother weird looks and whisper something in low disgusted voices. I wake up.
>>
Reuben Fellystetch - Sun, 10 Dec 2017 16:13:35 EST ID:zH3R4VwZ No.45866 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1512940415907.jpg -(45955B / 44.88KB, 300x434) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Just had a claustrophobic dream. It was weird because I was a different person in this dream, I resembled some stranger I drove past a few weeks ago.

Am outside my apartment building, McDonald's employees with headsets all standing around the entrance, I don't know what to say to them. I say something nervous and weird and confused like: "If you're stalking someone, I think I see someone coming out that door there."

Hurry through the door. Realise I'm in the wrong foyer, wanted to get to the carpark via the elevator so it might not matter. Get in. It's huge and spaceous inside but there's weird people in there, a big burly-looking drunk man or mental patient and two school girls in uniforms. The doors close and I expect to feel and do feel the elevator descend. I look up at the floor indicator to calm my nerves. Confusingly the number seems to go higher.

I glance at the school girl. She's replaced with a cardboard box with a pair of panties stapled on. I mumble: "I'm asexual and I have autism.", like it would make her human again. I look back up again at the floor indicator and it is a confused garble of patterns now. The elevator seems to stop. The doors jiggle open a little bit as if they're teasing me, before taking a decade to open. I get through as soon as my body allows, except it's not my apartment's car park, it's a sports equipment store. The big burly retard runs through the shop yelling some nonsense like: "Fifty conned him with the bookstore." I get this sickly nauseated feeling and the dream ended abruptly there.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.