420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Bump when dreaming by Martin Femblelock - Tue, 18 Apr 2017 19:38:27 EST ID:Z1c27HK5 No.45590 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1492558707052.jpg -(23129B / 22.59KB, 500x427) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 23129
Had a dream last night that my mom was stomping on my head. Another one where crazy colourful figures where screaming at me. Ever since I cut down on weed my dreams are more vivid as expected. A lot of them have no chill but it's still interesting. I'm not even sure I can seperate a nightmare from a regular dream, in a good way. At least it makes me feel something, even though I might wake up sweaty. I'd like to enjoy some sleep paralysis again where I see the Mr. dark figured fuck-your-shit-up-fam guy. It's about the only excitement I have.
You?
>>
Jack Clillylud - Thu, 20 Apr 2017 06:05:03 EST ID:qjDvL8/f No.45591 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45590
Had a pretty boss dream last night where I was semi-lucid and was basically Jet Set Radio-ing my way through a futuristic water park flying around and soaring through the clouds
Starting fighting a future war game with psyonic abilities and teleportation and shit
Ran into that Indian woman from the Expanse (Ambassador Aravalalala or whatever) and gave her a good rimming
10/10 would dream again
>>
Caroline Diblingdock - Tue, 25 Apr 2017 00:34:24 EST ID:CydJnUEm No.45598 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I had a dream that I was naked in a grocery store and was arrested
>>
Ernest Honeyfield - Tue, 25 Apr 2017 13:12:05 EST ID:DA3FmkUw No.45600 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45598
Walter White?
>>
Cornelius Pittspear - Sat, 29 Apr 2017 11:23:56 EST ID:DB1rujKB No.45601 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Is it gay if I have a sex dream about a dude but in the dream he has a vagina?
>>
Hugh Hevingmat - Mon, 08 May 2017 23:38:22 EST ID:dWWmKKkA No.45609 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494301102109.jpg -(10267B / 10.03KB, 550x298) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I have this deep fear, sometimes.. just after you die you could be in a place in the world where you can't stay.
It happened, I was in a light sleep state my fear was connected to by a person in the world that it was happening to at the very moment. He died and was waiting on a very small place, ocean was all around and he was suddenly pulled into the sky by the huge force, the expression of disbelief and amazement, the feeling I have. The unexpected force, you could travel through the skies to another place.
>>
PS !gPIBqVmoRQ - Tue, 09 May 2017 10:46:05 EST ID:++R46gjq No.45610 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494341165617.gif -(339460B / 331.50KB, 500x396) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I was working at a university and helping some people with their administrative stuff. i went in the back room to retrieve some files and this ghost popped out from behind a filing cabinet and surprised me (basically a boo from mario) and then it disappeared, but from where it hopped out of behind the cabinet there was a switch, so I pressed it. Suddenly it was night time and all the flourescent lights came on, the building was empty when a minute ago there were dozens of people. I went outside and was walking around the buildings and the sky was light a weird salmon color and all the landscaping was super neon and colorful, I saw someone walking and asked what time it was and they said "Never" or something like that and walked away. I couldn't get back in so I walked to another building and went inside. It was a nice office building but it was totally empty, no desks or chairs or anything. I heard voices and laughing from the stairwell and followed it down to the basement, and when I opened the door at the bottom it lead to a parking garage. There were some students hanging out by a car and talking, but they and the car vanished when I went up to them. I turned around to leave but the ghost from before was standing in front of the door to the stairwell, as soon as I saw it it made that noise that boos make and I got warped back up into the building, except now there were a bunch of people working at their desks as well as lots of boos floating around and goofing off but apparently I was the only one who could see them because everyone else was ignoring them. I went to leave but for some reason the door wouldn't let me back out so I went to front desk and they told me I was at the wrong site and to hit the switch to get out, so went to flip another lever by the entrance and then I woke up.
>>
Matilda Honeydock - Tue, 09 May 2017 21:19:25 EST ID:dWWmKKkA No.45617 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45610 that's a reality in the afterlife. Seems like night time for a long time.
>>
PS !gPIBqVmoRQ - Wed, 10 May 2017 00:42:08 EST ID:++R46gjq No.45618 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494391328538.gif -(507028B / 495.14KB, 500x281) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45617
seems reasonable. that fact that I was supposed to have died already but somehow cheated fate to remain alive is a recurrent motif in my dreams tbh. I had a conversation with an ethereal silhouette one time who told me that my soul was mutated and my existence would cause my interactions to be 'glitchy'. That dream was really weird too because I met him in the generator room of a big factory after hours, all the machines were off but the generators were on and when he came into the room behind me I became instantly aware that I was asleep in a dream and the factory was a representation of my brain. When he came in he said that I should be careful unless I wanted to die because if I broke the generator everything would shut down for good. He said a lot of other weird stuff after that too, like he was briefing me on the information even though it was all really abstract and broke the 4th wall (referencing conscious thought and awareness from a lucid/subconscious perspective). I'm still not sure if this was some kind of weird psychic midway point between conscious and subconscious where all these things just became clear, or if the devil himself appeared to me in my dreams and gave me a bunch of spoilers about fate and existence just to get me fucked up over it
>>
Augustus Hummlemerk - Wed, 10 May 2017 23:42:41 EST ID:dWWmKKkA No.45623 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45618 I get a vibe, there's a memory from your afterlife that's playing into it. If the person was you from the past in an older form and knew all about the afterlife and was testing and watching you to see if you have formed enough to stand your own in the afterlife. trippy man, it could be a person you knew from the afterlife.
>>
PS !gPIBqVmoRQ - Thu, 11 May 2017 12:06:53 EST ID:++R46gjq No.45625 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1494518813247.gif -(1804519B / 1.72MB, 540x304) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45623
phantom janitor told me I reincarnated all funny cuz I was trying to achieve immortality in a past life. I wanted to design something that would let me store soul configurations so that I could reincarnate with memories intact. I did this by making a homunclus that was like a ghost with the intention that it could just possess a new body after I died and infect their developing soul like a virus so that I would regain consciousness in another body. it worked kinda but I didn't have a full grasp on the full scope of nonlinear time and the cycle of transmigration so things definitely got wonked. I did manage to write an exploitable sequence for compiling spirit information, but it doesn't have the right properties to re-arrange that information into a stream of conscious, if that makes any sense. It just saves a blueprint of whoever it is attached to when they die without the means of assembling anything, just floating through the void until it gets sucked into a soul formation with all that other debris- the love & hate & humor and all the other other intangible forces that animate bodies and make um do stuff. but it can't make that stuff do stuff, especially not reprogram an entire brain, even if it's fresh
the only reason I know any of this is because it gets explained to me in dreams sometimes, so even if my dreams are haunted that might just mean that the interface has been improving.
>>
Matilda Duckway - Mon, 15 May 2017 15:41:27 EST ID:CydJnUEm No.45627 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>at some weird summer camp
>brain parsed the entire thing, maps, policies, staff, dinner menu, weird cliques, whatever
>biggest rule is that while its daylight you are never allowed to be inside
>had these three large areas to do things in
>food was all fancy and expensive for some reason
>a kid escaped or died or something like that and I had to investigate
It was a bleak dream
>>
Eugene Poshworth - Wed, 17 May 2017 14:09:55 EST ID:ySpSlwwH No.45631 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I was flying in a an airplane with 3 other guys I knew from high school. Flying over cool landscapes, grassy trees, etc. I even made up a song that rhymed and it had chorus and everything. Eventually it was just me in the plane, but it had degraded into more of hang glider, and oh no, it was breaking. I landed and wound up about to go on stage, but I woke up.
>>
Hamilton Mablingwell - Mon, 05 Jun 2017 22:36:09 EST ID:nDxeYkew No.45643 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I had a dream where I ran into Frankie Muniz in an airport security line and made small talk with him and asked for a picture he couldn't since he was running late for his flight and I was disappointed.
>>
Charlotte Fummerville - Wed, 07 Jun 2017 04:52:10 EST ID:YRVtTvtf No.45645 Ignore Report Quick Reply
apparently decided to go visit an abandoned underground mausoleum with a couple other people. the dream began as we stood in a wet parking lot next to a field at night.

the entrance to this place was a wedge shaped concrete shed with big carved double doors with a lock. once we were in there was a flight of concrete steps leading down maybe 30 feet, ending in a dank concrete room with a hallway continuing through the back wall. everything about the place felt as awful as you'd expect an old mausoleum at night to feel, along with a faint smell of dry carrion.

i tried talking them out of it but we ended up going further in anyway. the place was damp, there were old marble plaques on the walls, some with dark stains seeping down the wall under them. the only light was our flashlights and occasional florescent fixtures that were barely working. this far in there was a definite smell of long-decayed bodies along with formaldehyde, and of course as soon as we started checking side corridors we got cut off by walking corpses.

the dream got blurry after that but i remember being cornered by some dead thing whose face was mostly brown bone with bits of dried black skin around the edges. fun times.
>>
PS !gPIBqVmoRQ - Wed, 07 Jun 2017 09:48:34 EST ID:mgO2SAvM No.45646 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1496843314559.jpg -(429495B / 419.43KB, 2203x2937) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45645
that's a good one. I love dream facilities, they are often reflexive of the mind of the creator. A network of thoughts and feelings that you normally keep locked up and hidden away from the public. The most notable of which is the haunting fear that all living things possess, a fear of death. You want to know those things that have been lost to time, but the closer you get the more dangerous it becomes, until you are conceptually looking death in the face- past, present, future, we all meet with death someday, and that encounter is both mystical and mysterious as well as heartbreakingly painful. This is one of those subjects that I can't provide much feedback on, honestly. Other than to say that I know the struggle. A meeting with death in person is both terrifying and alluring, as it alludes to a bizarre liberating truth that is intensely personal, and cannot be shared by or with anyone else.
All I can say is that it is always different than we expect. Good luck.
>>
Ian Pogglewater - Thu, 08 Jun 2017 00:25:53 EST ID:YRVtTvtf No.45647 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45646
i assume it was the result of drinking a lot and watching bits of old horror movies along with violent games all week.
>>
Cedric Fallyhood - Tue, 13 Jun 2017 04:20:37 EST ID:iUjzF0Rj No.45651 Ignore Report Quick Reply
dreamed i was with this girl ive liked for awhile
we were going somewhere, idk, like on a ride where we were just sitting there in a vehicle not having to drive, and i had my arm around her and we were just talking
then i looked over at her and really wanted to kiss her so i did, and she wasnt really ready for it or expecting it and she kissed me back a little but it was kind of awkward, so i stopped
she didnt seem to mind though and kept cuddling with me

later on i was somewhere else she wasnt there and i thought of her and was like damn, why did i fuck up what was the issue is it her bf, she just got out of a relationship and it was like yeah, her bf is you
>>
Isabella Cicklefitch - Fri, 23 Jun 2017 05:19:42 EST ID:Mlq7DykP No.45657 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>dream of doing tantric sex with co-worker at a beach
>become semi-lucid just when I start to climax and know that I can still stop myself from cuming
>"meh, fuck it", cum anyway
>feel the cum running over my real body but am too apathetic to wake up and clean myself and just continue dreaming
>walk up to the water's edge and see a bunch of old broken pacifiers floating around in the water
>at first i don't understand what these pacifiers are doing here but then regain lucidity and understand the symbology of me cumming and killing off potential babies
>decide to wake up and clean myself in shame

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.