420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
first dreams in many years by Barnaby Blallyfoot - Fri, 21 Jul 2017 22:12:10 EST ID:XZi7qqiO No.45704 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1500689530882.jpg -(830808B / 811.34KB, 2256x1574) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 830808
I spent the past decade smoking weed everyday, so haven't had many dreams. The past couple of weeks I've been off it, and I started dreaming again, but they seem sort of... off. Last night I dreamt of sitting in a chair in a gymnasium. thats about it, it even felt slightly lucid, just me and this room full of chairs, just sitting down, I for up and walked around for a bit but there was nothing to do. what the hell happened to my dream world, did the population die from neglect?
>>
PS !gPIBqVmoRQ - Wed, 30 Aug 2017 21:25:01 EST ID:0NWfL15S No.45755 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1504142701526.jpg -(82535B / 80.60KB, 483x580) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Everything in your dreams represents something. The setting can be thought of as the 'context', which is usually your own mind and the mental processes within. You feel directionless, lost, and perhaps a bit lonely- you feel that there are many roles you can fill, many places in which you may "seat yourself", but you don't know which one is the right one.
There IS no right choice, btw, just like there is no such thing as perfection. A sense of purpose does not mean knowing exactly what to do, just being aware of the direction you want to go. You will find that seeking finality and purpose in all of your decisions is pointless, instead consider the angles and perspectives hidden all around you and consider what it is that you are trying to view FROM those perspectives.
Or it was just a boring dream, idk. Again, trying to find a reason or purpose for everything is sometimes just a practice in futility.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.