420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Talking to Death by Frederick Clammleworth - Fri, 01 Sep 2017 15:31:56 EST ID:SxNbf1DK No.45761 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1504294316517.jpg -(38914B / 38.00KB, 300x528) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 38914
Just a moment ago I woke up from what can be described as a short encounter with Death while in purgatory.

He had a bunch of forms which varied intermittently.

I was in line to undergo some (temporary) torture for all of the wrong I've done in my life. He looked at his notes and realized I was there a bit too early (he took on an normal, non-threatening human form during our exchange). He said for me to come back in about 20 years. I'm not going to go too much into the personal details of my dream. Overall he seemed like a decent guy/being who's just doing his job.

Has anyone here talked to Death in their dream before? What vibes did you get?
>>
Phineas Bingerstone - Sat, 02 Sep 2017 16:24:59 EST ID:yTJSmxoq No.45762 Ignore Report Quick Reply
had a dream when i was a kid where i died and did some stuff for the underworld and then in exchange they sent me back. everyone there was pretty cool though, i definitely agree that a got a very calm if weird vibe from the whole thing though

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.