420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
My First Star Trek Dream by Sidney Widdlebuck - Tue, 05 Dec 2017 14:40:49 EST ID:gpScnBe5 No.45859 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1512502849681.webm [mp4] -(5097374B / 4.86MB, 522x360) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 5097374
Well it happened lads. I am a real trekkie now. I had a dream I was an officer on the Enterprise by the rank of Lieutenant and Ensign Ro had just been assigned to command a small vessel for a few months on a temporary assignment. Cmdr. Riker was walking from one part of the ship to another and I was following him around, talking shit and joking but at the same time implying I should have been selected for the assignment. Riker tried to give me a disappointed look (but also looked sheepish because he fucked Ensign Ro before) and started lecturing me about how we all need to accept the decisions of Starfleet. Just then a huge explosion rocked the ship and I woke up.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.