420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
reoccuring elements by Rebecca Sellybork - Wed, 13 Dec 2017 23:28:43 EST ID:j/7IU3e5 No.45870 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1513225723156.gif -(661212B / 645.71KB, 320x191) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 661212
what reoccurring elements do you have in your dreams?

i seem to always be trapped in a maze or some kind of labyrinth unable to get to my destination and loose teeth
>>
Sidney Pickgold - Thu, 14 Dec 2017 02:44:17 EST ID:NfAWTkLG No.45871 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45870
Recently it's been hiding in some forbidden place and trying my hardest not to get detected
I'm running from my problems and they are faster than me :(
>>
William Sonkinbanks - Fri, 15 Dec 2017 01:37:51 EST ID:j/7IU3e5 No.45872 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45871
No joke one of the most terrifying reoccurring dreams I had as a kid (like younger than 13 years old) was waking up to gun fire from downstairs in my bedroom and a siege of bad guys charging through the house killing my family, and me trying to hide and evade from them and trying to escape the house for help. At one point of the dream, I fell into my parents' hamper to hide, I started falling like in Disney's rendition of Alice in Wonderland when Alice falls down the rabbit hole, and inside was this weird forested world a mix of where you meet Saria/Masked Kid in Ocarina of Time with music from the Nutcracker playing in the background (specifically Waltz of the Flower and Sugar Plum Fairies). I remember that moment of peace where I realized that I was dreaming but away from the fear and terrifyingness of this nightmare, just this breath of fresh air, as I soon climbed out of the hamper managing to sneak past all the baddies and finally outside running towards my neighbor's house across the street, banging on their door, yelling and screaming for help as I feel a firm strong grab of my shoulder turning me around and then waking up

oddly enough, when I had that dream the second, I tried escaping to that forest hamper world to just chill out there until I woke up, but when I fell into the hamper, it was just clothes and I was in the hamper.
>>
PS !gPIBqVmoRQ - Fri, 15 Dec 2017 10:08:19 EST ID:VIWAXFsP No.45873 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1513350499624.jpg -(91759B / 89.61KB, 543x459) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
body transformation, time travel, academic facilities and labs, surgical procedure, communication with ghosts/spirits, alien / government surveillance, 4th wall lucid breaks (characters directly referencing that I am dreaming, or referring to my conscious life in some way)
from what I can tell, I am a fairly accomplished private/paranormal investigator, but only in the realm of the collective unconscious. most of my dreams center around an occurrence that I am investigating, either by request or of my own volition.
>>
Eugene Cedgeham - Thu, 28 Dec 2017 11:03:05 EST ID:4i30+Lvx No.45890 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45870
Those are fairly common motifs. Dreams are subjective but because those are pretty universal images they probably represent something like the things they do in most other dreams they feature in.

I have dreams about showers. Everywhere. Often dripping or threatening to run when they shouldn't. Usually over a bed in which I am expected to sleep. It will be a normal room, often one I've been in. There will be showers all around the wall. Maybe as many as 6 or 7 in the room. The rooms will not have drains or anything but at some point one or more of the showers will come on.

This has been a theme for years. It's definitely to do with loss of control and I suspect the fact I'm always staying at a new place or someone else's and it sucks relates to the rootlessness and regular moving I experienced between 10 and 21. But I feel like I'm still missing something. I guess it's slowly declined in time as my life has sucked less.
>>
Priscilla Pettingfoot - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 04:13:25 EST ID:1gOmftvs No.45907 Ignore Report Quick Reply
For the longest time I dreamed of faces with forgotten names from my schooling years.

They still appear from time to time, and don't play any negative role. I was always nagged by a burning desire, after waking up, to see how they're doing compared to me.
Now that things have improved in my life, they appear less. Replacements are taking their place with a happier sentiment attached to them.

I also dreamed a lot of a fox that would detach its muscles, and cartilage frm its bones, and chase me around. Horrid dreams until I found lanterns and tall trees worked to keep them away from me.
>>
Hugh Gommlebanks - Mon, 08 Jan 2018 18:42:11 EST ID:dXm+lEbB No.45908 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1515454931076.jpg -(1054843B / 1.01MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
There's a lot of water shit in my dreams.
Go into the desert section of my dreams? First, you have to ride along a canal past a swamp. Now you're in the desert. But what's that in the distance? A fuckin' waterpark. Amusement parks in my dreams are BAD. You go in, you have a fun time and all, but once you're on the rides, you're not allowed to come off the ride unless you go through the underground into a lake and then you're lost.
Alright, so you leave the desert, let's go to the beach. The beach is next to everything and anything city-related in my dreams. I've always lived near the beach so go figure. There's nothing wrong with the beach but it could be a little bit crowded but it's quite lovely. My dream consciousness made it so there's a huge cliff you have to go down before reaching the beach (to prevent any tsunamis from destroying the dream cities). Lovely place. Even have some nice canals you can go through with flowershops in some parts.
Now, I've been trying to make a new section of my dream lately and it was supposed to be like an underground bunker but I accidentally reached a lake some feet underground so now it's an underwater bunker. It's nice. I have a friend maintain it for me since it's a new dream sector and I'm supposed to live in a 2-str house in the light sector which is an area with a bunch of lights on everywhere and it's difficult to enter during the daytime.
There's also the Elite Sector which has a bunch of giant pyramids made out of metal and marble with underground zoos that only very prominent people in my dream-society can access. I've only been through there a few times but I accidentally passed through once while the military was visiting.
Now, there's a bunch of different groups of people in my dreams: Koreans, Arabs, Children, Zombies, Buffers, Military, Secret Agents, Slummers, MISC., and etc.
I interact with the Koreans a lot but I don't really care for them. They'll make fun of me for not speaking in Korean or understanding it. They do it jokingly but I still feel offended by them. One of my friends in my dreams is a version of a person I used to know for real. He's the only Korean I enjoy being with in my dreams as the others will cheat you or mess with you.
The Arabs are car-crazed lunatics you'll find driving along the highway in gold-studded cars. They won't speak to you nor will you ever be close enough to speak with them. AVOID AT ALL COST. They might be friends with the elites though I don't know.
There's a lot of Children in my dreams. They represent when I was a kid. Good folk but I like to stay away from them. They have a hard time understanding life.
Zombies go around and cloud your brain until you're in pain indefinitely (or until I wake up). AVOID AT ALL COST. They hurt.
Buffers are buff guys who will beat you up if they think you're in the wrong place at the wrong time. AVOID AT ALL COST. They don't care about you, they just want you dead. Can they speak? I don't know. Maybe. Probably. But all you'll hear from them while they're bashing your fuckin' brains out are low grunts.
Secret agents and the military might or might not work with one another. I can't tell. Generally, AVOID. If they're targeting you or someone you associate with, you're in for a whole lot of hurt.
Slummers are folks from the slums. They're like ravens. Cackling at you but harmless.
MISC. includes outcasts. They'll help you on your journey but sometimes at a cost. Unpredictable but generally can be trusted.
Now, there's also a bunch of birds in my dreams. They'll show up in random places doing random things. They're harmless and do nothing but they're just there for aesthetics.
>>
Albert Chuddlechidge - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 09:03:46 EST ID:Xb1iJbS7 No.45913 Ignore Report Quick Reply
mine are mostly being chased and teeth falling out.
>>
Dextrolord - Mon, 15 Jan 2018 21:29:35 EST ID:MwYner25 No.45915 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1516069775378.png -(2062970B / 1.97MB, 3407x1440) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45913
I HATE those teeth falling out dreams. I almost never get chased tho
>>
Phoebe Smallwater - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 16:24:28 EST ID:hAdqmr2V No.45922 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Going back to school but it has a different theme. Sometimes it's also an airport, sometimes it's also a hospital, sometimes it's a museum, sometimes it's a cave system, etc. I have to sneak out somehow without being caught by teachers or tattled on by other students
Lots of sexual assault, of which I am always the victim
Playing fucking video games that are completely made up on the spot. But I literally become the game so I'm not just a player.
A lot of casual and covert cruelty. A general feeling of being hated, always.
Decadence and physical beauty in the environment contrasted with complete meaninglessness.
Also like another anon ITT my dreams are very aquatic.
>>
Barnaby Sollyledging - Tue, 23 Jan 2018 09:31:55 EST ID:jIjP4C33 No.45929 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I've never dreamt of being chased or my teeth falling out. i do dream a lot about gore though. like REALLY bad gore, ever since i was a child. sometimes it happens to me, sometimes im forced to watch it happen to friends, family or animals. for me, i usually get stabbed, tased, choked, gutted, shot, raped, or starved. when it happens to others they get dismembered or horribly mutilated. i was a pretty fucked up little kid.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.