420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
How do I stop cumming while asleep? by Eliza Clockleworth - Sun, 17 Dec 2017 08:32:18 EST ID:1YPmtqIT No.45877 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1513517538446.jpg -(13778B / 13.46KB, 500x374) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 13778
I keep having super lame wet dreams. I wouldn't mind so much if I was having hot sex in my dreams but they'll just be like normal dreams for the most part and then something in the dream will start rubbing my dick for a little while, like I'll be riding a horse or something and then I'll cum. Sometimes something sex related will happen, like today I was watching hentai in my dream, but it's always short, lame and unsatisfying and I wake up with a load of cum in my boxers anyway. I'm getting sick and tired of having to wipe cum up first thing in the morning. This has happened like almost every day for over a week now.

How can I stop this shit? I haven't changed my masturbation habits, I still do it like every other day or so, should I up it to every day? Really the only thing that's changed as far as I can tell is I started taking probiotics recently and that sort of correlates with the increase in wet dreams. The poops are so good I don't want to give that up if I can avoid it.
>>
Matilda Sebblefield - Thu, 04 Jan 2018 13:28:04 EST ID:qtpUHO2B No.45904 Ignore Report Quick Reply
what kind of probiotics?
some of them make your balls grow, that's probably what's doing it
try a chunk of cheddar cheese or some cayenne pepper before bed to quiet your nerves
>>
Charlotte Sandlewill - Sun, 14 Jan 2018 17:32:35 EST ID:Sjn6/VK3 No.45914 Ignore Report Quick Reply
From what I understand most guys do this if they don't masturbate or have sex enough. Just orgasm more and it should stop. Your body is going to get rid of excess sperm and sexual energy one way or another, so if you don't want nocturnal emissions more orgasms while you're awake should solve it.
>>
Henry Fuckingridge - Fri, 23 Feb 2018 05:52:18 EST ID:/taUlZft No.45955 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1519383138906.jpg -(109792B / 107.22KB, 1200x1000) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
I have the same thing when i start supplementing zinc every day. Then again it seems to boost my sexual energy as a whole. My wet dreams are usually pretty sick so i cant complain about my dream orgies. Maybe you should try to push it to the limit if better wet dreams could also improve your situation.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.