Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
Hedgehog Riding a Seagull by Graham Drockleridge - Fri, 29 Dec 2017 06:28:09 EST ID:I52Wh5+B No.45891 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1514546889225.jpg -(47962B / 46.84KB, 615x409) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 47962
I had a dream of a hedgehog riding on a seagulls back, flying to distant lands and dangerous adventures. What does it all mean?
>>
Cyril Seckleworth - Sat, 30 Dec 2017 01:29:19 EST ID:J0JlYSQP No.45892 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45891
Nothing, Op. i once Dreamed I was riding a lion through the sea at dusk around New York City, metaphorically a SeaLion if you will. Skydived into some rich folks huge yard and my parachute got caught on a tree but I just spun around the tree and then fuckin waltzed on over to this rich ladyz grill by her pool on a hot summer day and ate a fuckin piece of my favorite steal off her grill before flatout kickimg her poodle into the pool for no apparent reason. Ended this dream fucking that actress from the Hunger Games movies while FBI helicopters searchlights looked all over for me before I rode it that sea lion away, only to find I was not in the deep scary dark ocean as I feared but instead was able to dip my hand into the water and feel its sandy floor. Dunked my whole head under amd felt the lions nice mane before I woke.

Typically that dreams only meaning is that my fears are not deep or large as I imagine and its really a shallow thing, fear I mean.
>>
Barnaby Hillylock - Tue, 02 Jan 2018 11:12:24 EST ID:Rj1tWyNP No.45898 Ignore Report Quick Reply
it means you can do it, you can fly

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.