420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Father dreams by Lydia Clemblecheg - Sat, 06 Jan 2018 21:03:20 EST ID:tKB4bMbY No.45906 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515290600621.jpg -(51578B / 50.37KB, 355x236) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 51578
I had 2 really strong dreams about my dad. The first one was around 5 years ago. It was the apocalypse, and my father had decided he didn't want to go on living on this world. We are at his house, and he hands me over a gun so I can kill him. I shoot at his chest and my eyes fill with tears, he is agonizing, he's in pain, my shot didn't kill him, he begs me to kill him, and with tears falling out of my eyes I tell him 'I love you, old man' and I shoot again, one, two, three times. He's dead. He suddenly turns into my doctor (whom I've known for more than 20 years, and has always been a sort of paternal figure), and Im at his office. He's also going away, and he hands me a one dollar bill, that's all he's gonna give me before he goes away. I look at him disappointed, that's it? just that?

Last night I dreamt my dad was moving in with his new girlfriend (I don't live with him). He writes a goodbye letter to me, another to my brother, another to my mum. The one for my mum is really long. Mine is written in toilet paper. I go into the bathroom to read it, and I don't know why I start crying. I close the door and turn on the shower, but the water gets the note and the paper just dissolves. The letter is practically unreadable, but it seems as if he's going away forever. He's decided to leaves us for once and for all. When I look at the letter again, it's just a chain of amulets, that hold a single word in it each. What it said was pretty much meaningless, I dont quite remember if it were all like articles and propositions, or just a shortened version of what he had written earlier.

Anyway, my relationship with my dad has gone to shit in the last few years. We barely talk to each other. He's kind of an asshole. Not like a terrible abandoning alcoholic asshole. Just a stuck up, sort of violent, cheap, selfish asshole. I just realized how important my first dream about my dad was a few months ago. Like, killing your own father, that's symbolically huge. I wonder what may lie beyond his goodbye letter, the toilet paper, the amulets, etc.
>>
Graham Shittingson - Tue, 09 Jan 2018 05:16:20 EST ID:4j7wGwQx No.45909 Ignore Report Quick Reply
bro at some point your dad is gonna die

how does that make dream you feel

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.