Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Headset Giveaway!

G933 Giveaway     Discussion Thread
how to not remember dream when awaking by Albert Chuddlechidge - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 11:19:25 EST ID:Xb1iJbS7 No.45918 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1516205965045.jpg -(98494B / 96.19KB, 700x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 98494
I used to not remember my dreams. Now, for the past three weeks I have nightmares every time I sleep. Themes include but are not limited to: drowning, deep slicing stabbings, torture, animal mauling, chases. Most are violent and gory where deaths are involved (usually by knife). While dreaming, I have been killed, killed others, and witnessed killings done by others. I can't get the images out of my head of the anguished faces being tortured and the twisted pleasurable smile of the torturer. Most of them include people I know, especially my family. I also get sleep paralysis, which is even more terrifying to me. I dread laying in bed when I'm tired. Some nights I'll be laying with the lights on, and I purposefully try to stay in the beginning stages of sleep without going to REM sleep. It feels like I'm half asleep while still being conscious. This leaves me very tired and mentally unfocused the next day. Most nights, I think drinking alcohol until I pass out will help but I still remember. I'm not against using drugs to not remember dreams. I've learned the techniques and tried lucid dreaming but am unsuccessful so far. I'm sick of having nightmares. I don't know what to do or why it's happening.
>>
Eugene Hopperwag - Sat, 03 Feb 2018 22:24:47 EST ID:8QpzH8IK No.45942 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45918
Well benzos help with both falling asleep and remembering jack shit so go find some xanax.
>>
Jenny Blummersudge - Tue, 27 Mar 2018 06:24:11 EST ID:sYH1ZMg9 No.45979 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45918
I too have had this torture when i started studying my dreams, it was like a vulnerability being used by spirits, so I learnt to forget them as well, but it doesnt stop the madness of these utterly hellish sleep paralysis but im now very good at waking myself and going on to nicer dreams
>>
Phoebe Gebblebanks - Tue, 27 Mar 2018 09:30:04 EST ID:83Hb99fQ No.45980 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Alcohol and other powerful depressants are not advisable, you will be in a worse state every morning than you are from simply avoiding deep sleep. Plus, as you discovered, alcohol (and a lot of sleeping pills, things used as sleeping pills) can have little effect on dream recall and even make dreams more intense/vivid/memorable. Cannabis is known to prevent dream recall and not impair you as badly or leave you in as bad of shape the next day, you may wish to try smoking some of that each evening for a few consecutive evenings and see if the dreams cease.
>>
DemonBoner69 - Fri, 30 Mar 2018 00:41:05 EST ID:9cKIJpgP No.45981 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45918
Keep trying to lucid dream It WILL eventually be helpful and you can basically end any nightmares and dream about whatever you want.
>>
Albert Chuddlechidge - Wed, 04 Apr 2018 17:49:37 EST ID:Xb1iJbS7 No.45989 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1522878577183.jpg -(106015B / 103.53KB, 284x368) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Eventually I got used to the nightmares, so it does not scare me anymore. The sleep paralysis has not returned. I always go through dark mental times during the winter season. Now that spring is starting, I'm having better more neutral dreams. I'm back to the usual teeth falling or getting pulled out, and endlessly packing for eternity. I didn't really do anything different.

>>45980
Weed has been the best for not remembering dreams. It also seems like when I smoke lots every day then suddenly abruptly stop, the dreams become very vivid and intense. Then I'll continue to stop smoking for a while and the dreams gradually get duller.

>>45979
I relate to what you're saying. I feel I let spirits use me not because I'm vulnerable but because I allow it. I don't care what happens. Maybe the drugs make me vulnerable. Do you ever get feelings of possession?
>>
Dextrolord - Tue, 10 Apr 2018 03:55:54 EST ID:cf17QcBd No.45991 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45989
I feel very sorry for u. Your posts remind me of when I was in the height of my opiate addiction.

I've never had terrifying dreams like you describe, my worst is someone coming to cut my head off and I can't wake up, but thru ceasing my dependency and working on every day stress my nightmares have subsided for the most part.
I hope this helps
>>
Phoebe Chicklestock - Wed, 18 Apr 2018 09:36:55 EST ID:Xb1iJbS7 No.45996 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45991
I'm at the height of my disso addication

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.