420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
how to not remember dream when awaking by Albert Chuddlechidge - Wed, 17 Jan 2018 11:19:25 EST ID:Xb1iJbS7 No.45918 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1516205965045.jpg -(98494B / 96.19KB, 700x732) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 98494
I used to not remember my dreams. Now, for the past three weeks I have nightmares every time I sleep. Themes include but are not limited to: drowning, deep slicing stabbings, torture, animal mauling, chases. Most are violent and gory where deaths are involved (usually by knife). While dreaming, I have been killed, killed others, and witnessed killings done by others. I can't get the images out of my head of the anguished faces being tortured and the twisted pleasurable smile of the torturer. Most of them include people I know, especially my family. I also get sleep paralysis, which is even more terrifying to me. I dread laying in bed when I'm tired. Some nights I'll be laying with the lights on, and I purposefully try to stay in the beginning stages of sleep without going to REM sleep. It feels like I'm half asleep while still being conscious. This leaves me very tired and mentally unfocused the next day. Most nights, I think drinking alcohol until I pass out will help but I still remember. I'm not against using drugs to not remember dreams. I've learned the techniques and tried lucid dreaming but am unsuccessful so far. I'm sick of having nightmares. I don't know what to do or why it's happening.
>>
Eugene Hopperwag - Sat, 03 Feb 2018 22:24:47 EST ID:8QpzH8IK No.45942 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45918
Well benzos help with both falling asleep and remembering jack shit so go find some xanax.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.