420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Continuation Dreams by Samuel Tillingwill - Fri, 19 Jan 2018 14:42:30 EST ID:synOmQ3R No.45926 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1516390950817.jpg -(365129B / 356.57KB, 1600x1200) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 365129
Quite often, I will be dreaming - and it's usually not a pleasant dream - and I'll wake up for whatever reason. Screamed myself awake, cat on face, have to piss, whatever.

Most of the time I'm relieved I'm out of the dream.....

Except when I fall back asleep the dream picks up right the fuck where it left off. Not like, 'similar scenery' I'm talking... the exact point where I awoke, I'm back in it.

It makes me so upset, like I can't escape. Doesn't matter if I wake up once or six times, if it's one of my spanning dreams, if I go back to sleep,I'm stuck. There have been a few instances where the dream was SO terrible, I just stayed up the 2nd time I awoke because I was terrified it would continue.

I keep a dream journal nightly, and in review it seems like I get this kind of thing once every 6-8 weeks. I have NO advanced notice that I'm gonna be stuck in a storyline.

Has anyone else had this, or even something similar??
>>
Ebenezer Hankinfudging - Fri, 19 Jan 2018 18:01:05 EST ID:t3IKdCvP No.45927 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I know what you're talking about. The continuation of the plot could have something to do with your surroundings. Have you tried changing the room you sleep in or spraying some febreze before going back to sleep? Things like smell and sound can leak into your dreams.
>>
George Pickridge - Fri, 16 Feb 2018 02:01:26 EST ID:7dGJXEv9 No.45950 Ignore Report Quick Reply
The only time this happened was when I was a kid I had a dream about swimming deep under water for a contest. Four nights in a row. But it wasnā€™t a bad dream. I was just swimming underwater like I had gills. In a Mexican pyramid like arena.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.