Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Netjester is chatting 24/7 on Twitch and channel subscribers can use his emoticon
Dreaming about my dead father by Cyril Bardwater - Mon, 12 Feb 2018 18:26:17 EST ID:EgR1cx0x No.45949 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1518477977360.jpg -(222115B / 216.91KB, 1680x945) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 222115
Last night I had a pretty vivid memory of my father sitting with my mother, my mother talking to some friends and my father just completely happy, laughing and smiling and looking at my mother and me.

I've dreamt of him several times since his death almost 2 years ago, and every time I'm so shocked that he's alive that I'm frozen in place. I want to talk to him, I want to hug him so badly, even if it's just a dream but I always end up staring at him, and him just smiling at me. The first time I dreamt of him since his death, I ran in for a hug but he vanished like a cloud just like in the movies.

Anyone else dream of the dead?
>>
Martha Sammersadge - Mon, 19 Feb 2018 20:40:25 EST ID:cr43iJ6m No.45952 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1519090825113.jpg -(1250882B / 1.19MB, 1920x1080) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>45949
Yes. Since my grandmother died, she appears in my dreams about once a year. I know its just my subconscious wanting her to still be alive, but she's said that she's there to check up on me. I wake up in tears every time.
>>
James Bardridge - Wed, 21 Mar 2018 11:33:08 EST ID:83Hb99fQ No.45973 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Yep.. sometimes it feels completely natural, like you have just unconsciously traveled back in time but sometimes - like you said - the world stops as your gaze falls upon their face and you just cannot believe that they are right here, in front of you. Sometimes the thought, "is this a dream? This cannot be happening!" will occur but as the dearly departed begins speaking with you, as perhaps other family/companions around you are yelling in surprised joy at the sight of who they also thought was surely dead, the dream often becomes strikingly vivid and feels realer than real.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.