Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Logitech G933 Artemis Spectrum 7.1 Headset Giveaway!

G933 Giveaway     Discussion Thread
Strange fable like dream by Caroline Gunderham - Thu, 22 Mar 2018 11:58:30 EST ID:+exjUIOc No.45974 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1521734310093.jpg -(3352226B / 3.20MB, 4032x3024) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 3352226
I had a dream that I was with a group of Asian hunters and I was one of them. We were looking for food when a hummer pulled up with women from a bunch of different cultures. They gave us brand name modern foods and said that in exchange the food will change life, there will be evil and betrayal (kinda like the apple in genesis) I didn’t want the food so I ran back to our village and to my home, a clearing surrounded by bamboo with my dog sleeping inside. The chief of the tribe came in with a tiger covered by a sheet and said he was going to execute me for resisting the food. The tiger spoke to me telepathically with a deep voice and said he would kill my dog and me. The chief removed the blanket from the tiger and it approached my dog. I started fighting he tiger and holding it back from my dog. This gave my dog time to get away and I realized she was sleeping on a puddle of oil. I took the blanket and lit in on fire with the fireplace in my home and wrapped it around the tiger and pushed him into the oil. The tiger didn’t even try to get out and layed there slowly burning. It was brutal, I saw his flesh melt and everything. As he was dying he said “but chief this is the blanket I would sleep in” like a child. It was so disturbing that I cried and woke myself up. Uh, any comments on this? I feel like there was a archetypal meaning behind this

Pic is my dog
>>
Nicholas Saggleway - Mon, 26 Mar 2018 10:12:43 EST ID:iAeKQH9w No.45978 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I got no experience with meaning behind dreams. It is interesting though how there is a theme of purity/innocence. First those hoes in the hummer try to corrupt you with brand foods, then that telepathic tiger goes after your dog that didn't do anything wrong and then the tiger turns out to be something child-like when it suddenly made that dying comment. Perhaps you find yourself in a situation where "staying pure" comes at a cost which sadly is your purity.
>>
Cornelius Denkinbury - Tue, 03 Apr 2018 10:58:50 EST ID:SOcf7JOK No.45987 Ignore Report Quick Reply
your subconscious has reached a difficulty in assembling a cohesive sense of identity. two conflicting elements of your persona (the modern food vs. the pure native life - whatever those represent) are clashing inside you. maybe when you chose to kill the tiger and save the dog you were choosing which element of your personality you value most. have your values or opinions of things been shifting over the past few years?

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.