Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Pursuing a creative role by Fanny Sangerwill - Sat, 14 Apr 2018 05:34:52 EST ID:1jmj4IGy No.45994 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1523698492172.jpg -(55280B / 53.98KB, 728x728) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 55280
How do I work or develop skills in a creative field? Whether in the form of prose, comics, film, sketch, video games, radio/podcast anything. I want to tell stories.

Next month I will be moving to a different city where I intend on making the pursuit of a creative field my main goal. I have worked an office job for the last 3 years and I can't do it.

But I want to know what skills I should be developing. How do I make myself useful? How to find likeminded people? For the moment I write for 2 hours everyday (short stories) and while I consider this my main pursuit, I want to become multifaceted. Should I be learning to draw? Learning to code? What are some other skills? Fuck I'd just love to be a camera man.

Just writing can be really lonely and it takes months at a time to receive rejection letters so I don't always get a feeling of momentum. I want to involve myself in collaborative spheres as well.
>>
Lydia Bunman - Fri, 20 Apr 2018 01:38:35 EST ID:ONZ0corC No.45999 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1524202715269.jpg -(148148B / 144.68KB, 850x668) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Last night I dreamed that I lazily reached down from my bed, squeezed a furry thing, like a giant rat or a possum or something and broke the necks of the babies that popped out. You ever have possum abortion dreams? Felt weird in my hand, like the heads just pulled off too easily or something. The dreams are starting to have feelings now.

Anyway. Do what you feel you should... Look for internet forums or sites about creative talents you want to develop and collaborate in. Keep writing. Moving to a new city sounds rough though, so have a plan for supporting yourself and your creative pursuits.
>>
Nigel Pittforth - Mon, 21 May 2018 07:07:10 EST ID:jlgTM85D No.46026 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>45994
I'm in the same situation. Unfortunately exchanging personal information is not allowed and I don't have an account on any creative internet forums or whatever. What I would actually need is an illustrator to create a comic book. So many ideas, I have so many ideas that go unused. Damn, since this is /dr, I even get ideas in my dreams sometimes. Also, in creative fields nepotism and corruption abound so no matter how talented you are it's almost impossible to get noticed.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.