420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
found a dream loophole by Barnaby Dreckleshit - Tue, 24 Apr 2018 09:13:03 EST ID:XCdRPhjp No.46004 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1524575583239.jpg -(84519B / 82.54KB, 480x537) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 84519
you know how in dreams it's tough as shit to beat someone up? well last night i had a dream where someone else was with me and beat the shit out of this arsehole that i knew when i was younger. felt just as satisfying. also i was helping, i know you get limbs made out of melted plastic in dreams but for some reason swinging chairs and other things around, it doesn't matter if your arms are moving slow, you can rely on the weight of the object to do the damage.

only complaint i have is that after one or two hits with the chair, i felt bad and wanted to stop. i didn't want to apologise, fuck that, but i felt like i'd done more than enough. the other person didn't feel the same way though. last memories are of him picking him up and laying him out unconscious on a bush, then seeing him come to and almost roll off it at like 6ft in the air.

dreams are amazing at teaching us about our own psyche, like yeah you could do the monkey brain shit but is it gonna be worth the emotions afterward?
>>
Alice Wollerforth - Tue, 01 May 2018 05:09:28 EST ID:WZ60mcMy No.46010 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You can beat someone up easily in a dream. Just have more force man. I've had high speed fights, slow motion fights, flying at a dude and choppin him in half with a sword. Grabbing a dude and using his body as a shield vs bullets, grabbing a 30lb dumbbell off the floor of a gym and throwing it 50mph at some dude and cracking him in the face.
>>
Sidney Billingford - Mon, 28 May 2018 14:45:07 EST ID:GyIQ5GCZ No.46030 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>i know you get limbs made out of melted plastic in dreams
What? Never heard this and I get normal limbs in my dreams
>>
Jack Huggleman - Sat, 02 Jun 2018 02:08:25 EST ID:CFqRhTgk No.46033 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Every time I want to fight someone in a dream my arms turn to molasses. Sucks.
Acfuallly thanks for this, Iā€™m gonna throw shit at people next dream!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.