Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

420chan's Canada Cannabis Legalization Logitech Giveaway

We're giving away Logitech hardware to lucky 420chan users to celebrate recreational legalization on October 17!
Round 1 Giveaway Entry     Discussion Thread
Spiritual Phenomonom (I can never spell that word) by Samuel Soffingmodging - Sat, 12 May 2018 05:05:22 EST ID:Y7WCA2+g No.46016 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526115922364.gif -(511518B / 499.53KB, 500x333) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 511518
Anyone else have weird creepy stuff associated with sleep?

this could be in /spooky/ I guess but dream warriors are probably more qualifed to know.

last night In limbo state I remember feeling someone walk over my bed, I live alone. Then in my next dream I tried to tell someone about it. Its creepy but Im use to this kind of thing.
One time I had an intense dream and woke up with the sensation of a being physically in the bed speaking in some deep almost growling overworldy tounge. Its like there's spirits that wont leave me alone and I dont know what they want. Im gonna burn some incense maybe I should call an exorcist tho.
>>
Sidney Blythedale - Sun, 13 May 2018 00:08:57 EST ID:tI1LH7kA No.46018 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1526184537130.jpg -(109254B / 106.69KB, 700x582) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>46016
It's pretty common stuff if you stay/become conscious during sleep paralysis.
I've actually tried to stay conscious some times out of curiosity, but it always starts to feel so creepy even before anything even happens so I just chose to fade away instead every time.

If you're forced to experience it, maybe it would help to induce it manually some times to become more familiar with it? You just have to lay still when you're somewhat but not too sleepy (so you don't just tap out instead). After a while you'll start getting the itches and twitches which is your body checking to see if you're really asleep. If you move, you give the awake signal. If you don't, self explanatory.

Also, if you are in sleep paralysis (by choice or not), it's simple to get out. You just have to deactivate the paralysis by moving something small at first, like your fingers. Toes work too, but at least for me those increased the panic a bit until the paralysis was gone.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.