Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
just pain by Hugh Gocklefot - Mon, 14 May 2018 07:51:21 EST ID:fianmrXJ No.46019 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526298681274.jpg -(6947B / 6.78KB, 275x183) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 6947
I've been in a swing of having very vivid dreams again but the problem is that my ex girlfriend is in almost all of them. Last night I was in line at a store to work on something there and then all my friends showed up in a massive line up to apply to be in the next guardians of the galaxy movie. I was not going to join but last minute decided to sign up. I get in the audition room and I couldn't pick a script and we spent forever looking through different comic books for cool dialogue. Three people were helping me at once try to read one page of a Daredevil book. That has nothing to do with Guardians but whatever. The words were just going crazy on the page.

Then out of nowhere my ex shows up. She is so mean to me in my dreams it hurts so bad. I have not been with her since January and I thought I was over her but these dreams are making me ache over it a lot. She just shows up and treats me like shit in all of my dreams and insults me and then leaves. I always wake up broken hearted and sad but also wishing I could stay in the dream world. I hate waking up.
>>
Oliver Grimman - Tue, 05 Jun 2018 18:10:48 EST ID:VVYycGRS No.46035 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Tell her how she makes you feel in your dream.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.