Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
Half-asleep thought loop by Lillian Crindleshaw - Tue, 15 May 2018 02:19:52 EST ID:yjUTcHBK No.46020 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1526365192397.jpg -(90980B / 88.85KB, 886x902) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 90980
Anyone else get stuck in "thought loops" in half-sleep states? It's sort of like I have a problem, or I have to fix something, but I keep going from step A to step B to step C, it repeats forever and ever. For example, I'm buying a new car and I kept going from step A to step B to step C, not able to complete what I needed to do and feeling frustrated, trapped, like everything is fucked, then only then I realized "Wait, you are in bed trying to sleep" and I snap out of it. Is this a sign of a health problem, like dementia? I worry I'll get into one of these and never get out when I'm older.

Doesn't happen often, but when it does it sucks. I wonder if this is why I have such bad sleep, maybe I do this more than I remember?
>>
Sophie Clayspear - Fri, 18 May 2018 01:48:11 EST ID:MVtYlGJx No.46022 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46020
maybe you have some unfinished business in real life
>>
Basil Feggleham - Fri, 18 May 2018 07:18:26 EST ID:D6kwl5QO No.46024 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Ive had something like that. Except it was getting out of bed and getting a drink out of the fridge. then waking up in my dream to do it again.. and again. etc. I dont think its something bad. Just a weird ass dream
>>
Edwin Cengertane - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 01:36:02 EST ID:S7HpiYy5 No.46046 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I started had similar experiences too that recently that started from dramatically switching my sleep schedule, not getting enough sleep, and taking too many melatonin supplements.What I found too help is having a night light on in the corner of your room for a few nights. It will help you realize your not asleep and I think would help with the half-sleep states. And try to get at minimum 8 hours of being asleep, go to bed with time to spare.
>>
Matilda Cobberford - Sun, 17 Jun 2018 00:12:04 EST ID:KLCjE4Bf No.46049 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Sounds familiar to what I've experienced, in that I'll be going through a "waking life" experience and try to do it, but then suddenly realize I'm not there, but in bed. I think it's normal, in that you're drifting off to sleep, and in thinking yourself somewhere you put yourself there and forget about your body. Kind of like a mix of projecting and lucid dreaming but neither because the body is too awake.
>>
Matilda Cobberford - Sun, 17 Jun 2018 00:13:26 EST ID:KLCjE4Bf No.46050 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>46049
Can't get stuck forever, the body will call you back. Though you may spend some minutes there. I know i have.
>>
Barnaby Bloblingstire - Sat, 06 Oct 2018 13:30:34 EST ID:s+0I3B4L No.46126 Ignore Report Quick Reply
You probably pissed off someone and they put a Hakenkreuz on you, in other words, you're entangled within a spinning German Swastika (Called a Hakenkreuz) with 3 loops and yourself
The easiest way to break out is understanding of 666 and using it as a refuge (3 loops going backwards to exit and the shoot out to another 6, the 3rd back exit will need to be a 3 or a 4 so side with either Hermes for a 4 way crossroads or Hecate as a 3)
Though you can use it as a source of power switching it between yourself and 3 things to focuson (easier if its 3 aspects of the same thing)

Just do realize, if its a Hakenkreuz, the idea is to spin towards the next direction, which in then does the same
if you make 3 backwards exits burst straight through and don't make the shown turn

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.