420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Dreams of cheating... by Shitting Hablingwill - Fri, 25 May 2018 14:23:04 EST ID:isUC04ia No.46029 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1527272584404.jpg -(150016B / 146.50KB, 1200x630) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 150016
What do dreams about cheating on your girlfriend mean? This was just last night after I've been having quite vivid dreams after quitting weed. There have been similar dreams before like her cheating/dumping me for another guy. Last night it felt so real with me even thinking of my gf and excuses while meeting this mysterious woman. I told her I had a gf and she didn't care.

I mean it seems obvious that this could mean thoughts of distrust in myself or her, but I'm not so sure. Does anyone else ever have dreams like this? I would think its a somewhat normal occurrence in relationships. I don't know maybe im just overthinking my latest crazy dream during my tolerance break lol. It sure was intense
>>
Matilda Pickway - Wed, 06 Jun 2018 21:53:26 EST ID:D+z5uUtu No.46036 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528336406444.jpg -(49112B / 47.96KB, 290x204) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Sex in dreams, it has been said, may not be bound to our waking definitions of what it means to engage in sexual intercourse. It very well could be a signal of your feelings of "infidelity" or feelings of mistrust towards your partner, but if that were the case then the answer would be found by simply asking yourself.

Did the dream of cheating involve someone you know? Maybe you have had fleeting thoughts about that person, which the dream has blown out of proportion. Even if the girl was completely imaginary, perhaps she was a symbol of something you "cheat" on your girlfriend with, something else you engage in and that you are constantly "thinking of excuses" for.

It is possible that you and her have a happy relationship and that you are overthinking an unusually vivid dream, something you may not be used to (coming from a regular cannabis smoker). You just never know, when it comes to dreams!

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.