Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Paranoia by Nathaniel Greenham - Thu, 07 Jun 2018 18:30:01 EST ID:ypmcOVPc No.46037 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1528410601160.jpg -(25589B / 24.99KB, 567x319) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 25589
I really hate when people ask me if I'm okay and look me in the eyes, especially when I'm really high. I appreciate it, don't get me wrong, and this isn't the kind of thing where I don't want to seem like a bitch when I'm drinking, smoking, or taking some other substance.
The thing is, most of the times when this happens, I'm awake and not actually dreaming, but I keep imagining that I'm going to wake up. Sort of trying to say that my waking state now is actually my dream and sleep state. I keep feeling like the person asking me if I'm okay isn't actually my friend or whoever I'm doing things with, it's an EMT, a paramedic, or even a cop, and it freaks me the fuck out.
I'm so paranoid, you guys, and I think it has to do with the fact that this has actually happened to me before on a xan overdose where the people I was with felt they had to call an ambulance because I was sleeping in public.
It's driven me to a point where I don't even do most drugs.

Anyone else know this feel or anything similar of this paranoia in their lives?
>>
Graham Cickleputch - Wed, 13 Jun 2018 14:45:42 EST ID:tohFl8xj No.46041 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1528915542304.jpg -(180296B / 176.07KB, 379x510) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Do you have big eyes?
>>
Edwin Cengertane - Fri, 15 Jun 2018 01:19:52 EST ID:S7HpiYy5 No.46045 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Weed is the only drug I have done that makes me feel extremely paranoid over this same basic idea. I think it happened because of a DXM drug trip where I felt like I was dying, an n_bome trip where I got stuck in a mind loop, and a spice trip where I think I was actually dying. The onger I smoked weed the more the effects increased until I could hear absolute strangers talking complete shit about my private life. I had to take some time of from smoking weed and get my head together and that seemed to help. I prefer to do drugs that give you no choice but to relax, when I smoke weed now the paranoia never went away completely but it got a lot better.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.