Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Kirtaner & Spardot's 420chan Wedding

To all guests, live viewers, and our Internet family, THANK YOU.
VODs will be edited soon, we are all so tired.
Wedding Gifts
Gout by Molly Fuckleville - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 09:01:58 EST ID:ue9Pet16 No.277537 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1518530518853.jpg -(274075B / 267.65KB, 953x706) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 274075
Any of y'all niggas ever experienced a gout attack? Ever since learning about gout I had it in the back of my mind it could affect me one day since I am a depraved alcoholic. I have sprained my big toe joint in the past so I knew it was already partly weakened/susceptible. Also I drink 40's almost exclusively, which contain HFCS and ethanol, the top 2 gout-causing ingredients. Anyway after guzzling down two 40's two nights ago I woke up the next morning with the most horrific stabbing pain in my big toe joint (metatarsophalangeal joint) which is the classic gout location.

Literally the worst pain I have ever felt in my life. It took all of my willpower, breathing, and focus, just to limp around without screaming or making noises from the pain. I have been trying to hydrate and piss as much as possible to bring down uric acid levels. I have been popping ibuprofens to no effect. Long story short, nothing else has been able to motivate me to take a break from drinking, but sweet mother of god, pain that is literally crippling me to the point I can hardly limp, is sufficient motivation. I don't think I will drink for two weeks after this episode. Still hurts like a bitch today, but maybe 20% less. This has been a truly shocking and miserable experience, though I don't know what I expected drinking so much gutterjuice day after day. Hopefully my kidneys will still work for a few years.
>>
Molly Fuckleville - Tue, 13 Feb 2018 18:21:01 EST ID:ue9Pet16 No.277542 Ignore Report Quick Reply
also just for clarification: i have had severe food poisoning that required hospitalization to keep me hydrated enough to not die, had countless bad hangovers/comedowns, broken bones, torn muscles, had really bad migraines, i would happily go through any one of those again before this gout shit. i think i may never drink another 40, seriously this shit shook me. nb
>>
Cornelius Bleddlespear - Sat, 17 Feb 2018 00:25:09 EST ID:pNmZ+kD0 No.277564 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Id probably stop drinking
>>
Nathaniel Ficklekare - Sun, 25 Feb 2018 07:08:09 EST ID:dwauyInm No.277634 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Stop you gonad. i am not just saying that.
>>
Graham Worthingdock - Mon, 26 Feb 2018 02:52:35 EST ID:/a4w7eJz No.277639 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>277542
Yea, gout, renamed 'grout' after our dad aquired it. I think it is a pretty bad sign of current and possiblly far worse future health isssues. Get blood tests done to check levels in your blood.
My dad drank a lot, worked hard but, cancer got him in the end. Like lots of cancer.

Basically uric acid, waste, are to be filtered through kidneys. Kidneys I beleive process Ibuprophen. Which usage can be taxing on kidney function if they are not functioning at normal potential. If kidneys are not functioning as well as they should then they are not processing uric acid as well. Which builds up in the blood, which may cause crystals to from in joints. Which may cause gout. Alcohol overuse causes gout in some people. So the spiral would continue with elevated uric acid levels, taxing the kidneys, thereby causing gout, which leads to people using anti-inflamitory drugs, which in turn taxes the kidneys. Making it more difficult to excrete uric acid.

And on it goes. Seriously though, it's not you aren't meant to drink, picked the shorter sraw, it's that you should not drink. Many people do it, (not drink.) And live healthy lives. And some people are healthy and, get ill.
>>
Shitting Pammerlock - Sat, 03 Mar 2018 14:42:28 EST ID:xrAsjA7D No.277682 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1520106148205.jpg -(24519B / 23.94KB, 360x270) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>277537
what a great image. saved. thanks friend. never had the gout though sorry to hear about your troubles. Maybe you should manage to exercise a little with all the free time you have? Push through the pain friend, make it your bitch

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.