Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Hangover Thread by Charlotte Clavingville - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 19:08:48 EST ID:GZKVYpxN No.278969 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1530745728640.gif -(508796B / 496.87KB, 275x155) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 508796
This thread will be about all things hangover related. Possible topics of discussion include:

>what was your worst ever hangover like
>what is the highest your BAC was ever measured to be
>what bullshit hangover cure do you think is the magic cure-all
>mixing different drinks: does it really make the hangover worse?

You get a bonus point if you have uttered the phrase "I'm never drinking again" at least 3 times in your life.
>>
Fucking Fushtatch - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 20:12:40 EST ID:siYvQGXL No.278970 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>bullshit hangover cure
Someone told me about the "Full Count". Three things out of your body, whatever you want them to be. Two things in your body, whatever you want them to be. Yeah you could make it more booze I guess.
>>
Isabella Fovingbanks - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 21:54:34 EST ID:pQORaNBH No.278973 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278969
Some say greasy foods. eh. Eggs are good. Cereal with antelope, watermelon. Fruit is good because they would get water lower into your digestive system.

Greasy (fatty) foods, are processed more-so by the lower intestines. Which the pancreas excretes acids, water, to break these down. These fats are important
for health.

which goes to say, be hydrated while drinking. B-12 vitamins are good. Folic acid a B vitamin is likely the most important.

Don't smoke cigs if possible. Don't sleep longer, take a shower brush teeth. Time is mostly what it takes to get over hangovers. But try to not drink as much to begin with is best. Get a cool buzz, and keep it at that.
>>
Eugene Fomblespear - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 22:21:51 EST ID:EkhdZvD0 No.278975 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>magic cure-all
Opiates.
>>
Cornelius Gashditch - Wed, 04 Jul 2018 23:28:14 EST ID:mlBDc0Vo No.278978 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>worst hangover
i think it was actually alcohol poisoning, however you want to define that. spent 12-18 hours, straight, slumped in an armchair and fighting to not puke constantly. i cannot drink beefeater gin anymore.

>hangover cure
pickle juice. (for me at least) it stops the nausea part of the hangover every time.

>>278973
>Cereal with antelope
where buy antelope in US?
>>
William Fucklegold - Thu, 05 Jul 2018 09:11:17 EST ID:wLCeqsvp No.278979 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>worst hangover
My hangovers have never been all that bad (never had to puke)
It's usually worse when I have plans or work that day otherwise I don't care and it's just a wasted day.

>highest BAC
never had it measured

>BS hangover cure
Sticking to my normal workday wake-up routine somehow does the trick. I mean the hangover is still there but it motivates me to do some productive shit instead of sitting on my ass for half the day.
A good shit usually takes away any nauseau I might have

>mixing drinks
For me it worsens my intoxication so yeah, worse hangover too.
>>
Samson - Thu, 05 Jul 2018 09:43:32 EST ID:iiqDNW1e No.278980 Ignore Report Quick Reply
the day after Wacken. I was only 18, had been drinking 5 days straight, and had chronic digestive issues at the time. the hangover hit after my first night in Hamburg, spent that whole day lying in my hostel bed and puking, and felt kind of queasy and shitty for the next few
never had my BAC measured, so I don't know
water, weed, and another drink. if that doesn't work, nothing will
not really. though I do find some drinks give me worse hangovers than others, cheap beer gives me the worst hangover of all
>>
Charles Cillerdod - Thu, 05 Jul 2018 14:33:55 EST ID:DhpkwGF1 No.278983 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278969
>>what bullshit hangover cure do you think is the magic cure-all
Coconut water. The goya shit with chunks.
>what was your worst ever hangover likeWhen I can't walk, and keep puking a bunch of bile. Those are the worst.
>>
Charles Dronnerman - Thu, 05 Jul 2018 17:36:15 EST ID:2F0ebvPr No.278985 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1530826575686.jpg -(102614B / 100.21KB, 1200x802) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Ive had some pretty severe hangovers lately, but its usually what i find the next morning that makes things worse. When I wasn't as big as an alcoholic I woke up and found myself sleeping in bed sheets drenched in barf. There was a big puke stain on my bedroom wall, I thought I didn't make it to the bathroom until I realized the bathroom smelled atrocious due to the toilet clogged with puke.

Weed helps so much like other have said. Whenever my hangover is worse than just a bad headache I find that smoking really helps fight nausea. I tend to just lie back in bed and wait out the hangover when I can't sleep any longer
>>
Charles Cillerdod - Thu, 05 Jul 2018 19:14:44 EST ID:DhpkwGF1 No.278986 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278985
>toilet clogged with puke.
How is that even possible? Were you swallowing whole chicken legs?
>>
Hedda Codgefield - Sat, 07 Jul 2018 13:23:03 EST ID:GZKVYpxN No.279008 Ignore Report Quick Reply
im pretty hungover rn. dont got pickle juice or coconuts and im out of weed, pls help
>>
Jack Wallyway - Sun, 08 Jul 2018 20:48:56 EST ID:ytuZ1wvl No.279023 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>279008

hearty breakfast, and some vitamin C.
>>
Hedda Gattingsutch - Mon, 09 Jul 2018 04:48:43 EST ID:oGwJsDB9 No.279028 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531126123193.gif -(1379368B / 1.32MB, 220x391) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
It resulted from drinking for 7 hours straight (probably about a liter of booze,keep in mind i weigh 130 lbs) as well as sniffing a gram and a half of blow. I ended up falling asleep at 8am and waking up at 12pm, spending the entire next day with flu like body pains, constant nausea, as well as an unrelenting migraine (not to mention a sore and bloody nose).

Never had it measured.

Xanax

100% My worst hangovers always occur when i mix several different types of alcohol, especially sugary or flavored drinks.
>>
Simon Pocklestone - Mon, 09 Jul 2018 07:08:49 EST ID:5Ksia/VK No.279029 Ignore Report Quick Reply
At 27 years old now I do more than ever to prevent and handle hangovers but it feels like nothing works.

My go-to for a night of drinking is simply a pint (10.5 shots) of vodka and if I do this I'm guaranteed pretty much to be hungover for over 24+ hours. Massive amounts of anxiety is the main symptom.

It doesn't matter if I get a fuck ton of potassium, magnesium, take a multivitamin, b-complex vitamin. I'm going to feel like an anxious wreck the next day.

I'm drinking the vodka straight and mixing it with water so I'm consuming 60oz or so of water with my vodka.
>>
George Moffingridge - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 04:03:00 EST ID:kotKVv9n No.279048 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>teenager, managed to get my hands a few bottles of hard liquor the old fashioned way of slipping a bum an extra 5 to get it for me
>go to a friends house
>hes not a big drinker, I am
>pound a bottle of cheap tequila to start the night
>most bottles of what I bought gone by the morning, black out somewhere around midnight but dont stop drinking until 6am
>absolutely gone, my brain has taken a vacation at this point and my friend cant control me anymore so he calls my parents to pick me up, getting in trouble is alot less of an issue then me doing something stupid
>parents pick me up and instantly can tell Im off my ass
>try to make me sleep it off but im not having any of that shit
>eventually get aggressive, they call the cops
>get a blood test around noon~1pm
>to even draw blood they had to tranq me three times because the first two times I was still awake and pretty pissed
>BAC .18, nearly 7 hours after my last drink
>after being sedated I was out for 14 hours, then woke up still kind of intoxicated and still very pissed
>hold me down and sedate me again
>pass out for another 12 hours
>asleep so long I slept through the hangover
and thank god for that, I think a hangover of that magnitude would have made me even more irritated than I already was
>>
Nicholas Fabblelon - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 05:33:33 EST ID:UNruxArY No.279049 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I don't seem to ever get hangovers unless I lower my alcohol intake. Even then, it's just a slight headache. I can drink a bit of water and take a benzo and all will be fine relatively quickly. I drink everyday, maybe that is why.
>>
Hedda Cubberham - Wed, 11 Jul 2018 18:53:12 EST ID:27yjJ/kC No.279057 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278969
We should get a "bump when Hungover"
>>
Isabella Hallerford - Fri, 13 Jul 2018 03:14:54 EST ID:hEemcRr1 No.279071 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Shortly after my 21st birthday. Memorial day. I started off with about a half a fifth of whiskey, went to a party where I then mixed beer and mikes hard lemonades for about 4 hours, then went to a different party where I drank vodka the rest of the night. Also took two adderall throughout the day. The next day was some of the worst nausea I ever felt on top of a crippling headache. Couldn't eat a bite of food or hold a drop of water down which just made things worse. I literally brought a pillow and blanket into my bathroom and curled up next to the toilet the entire day and tried to sleep.

Never measued my BAC, but once drank a half gallon to myself over 12 hours so I'd imagine I was pretty high.

Drinking lots of water throughout a night of drinking actually helps me a lot the next day. I think most of my hangovers are from dehydration. Hair of the dog is a strong contender as well.

Alcohol is alcohol and doesn't discriminate. The different additives all the sugar that come with different liquors might not agree though.
>>
Beatrice Dripperbere - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 02:05:54 EST ID:qE+CCeAI No.279076 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531548354943.jpg -(44131B / 43.10KB, 223x213) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>279029
>11 drinks a night
>why do I feel like shit all the time?

lol
>>
Doris Smalllock - Sat, 14 Jul 2018 21:16:56 EST ID:ptR2fr6l No.279079 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>tfw drink every night and barely get hangovers
ah the glory of being young. Although to be fair I don't drink as much as most of you lot, just like 6 ish beers and maybe a glass or 2 of wine.
>>
Eugene Macklechidge - Sun, 15 Jul 2018 09:05:39 EST ID:EsYxBPYc No.279089 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>worst hangover
When I was 17-18 and drank half a fifth of Evan Williams and decided it would be a great fucking idea to watch Fear And Loathing in Las Vegas.
>magic cure-all
Weed. Stops the nausea
>does mixing different drinks make a hangover worse?
Depends. How much of each did you drink?
>>
Simon Curryshaw - Sun, 15 Jul 2018 17:18:46 EST ID:bPSpSzqQ No.279095 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531689526668.jpg -(12826B / 12.53KB, 337x342) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>279089
>worst
>half a fifth
>>
Emma Garringkick - Sun, 15 Jul 2018 18:40:16 EST ID:DhpkwGF1 No.279096 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>279095
Gotta start somewhere haha
>>
Augustus Hillyladge - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 03:18:57 EST ID:Kh5GEuxy No.279108 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>279029
You are simply drinking too much. Buy an ounce of bud, grab some melatonin and mentally prepare for a t-break.

Work yourself down to half your current intake before you crack open the ounce. When you do, switch to beer, I recommend strong IPA since the hops make you sleepy, and do not start drinking until a couple hours before bed. If you have to smoke some weed to handle the anxiety during the day, do so, but try to refrain from going hard.

Drink your beer, and combine a joint or a bowl with each. Chug a fuck load of water, Gatorade, a multivitamin and 200mg ibuprofen for your heart. Pass out.

The next day your are clean. Smoke bud if you want and try to take a nap if you can. Regardless when you are ready for bed, do 10mg melatonin, bud, ibuprofen and knock out. You will sweat out really hard but that's the point.

You will need to stay sober for around a month to really drop your t, but the anxiety will be gone in 48hr, the insane irritability by 72 and poor motor skills by a month.
>>
Augustus Hillyladge - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 03:23:45 EST ID:Kh5GEuxy No.279109 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531725825803.jpg -(22893B / 22.36KB, 670x549) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>279029
You are simply drinking too much. Buy an ounce of bud, grab some melatonin and mentally prepare for a t-break.

Work yourself down to half your current intake before you crack open the ounce. Just leave one shot more per day in your bottle at the end of the night. When your ready, switch to beer, I recommend strong IPA since the hops make you sleepy, and do not start drinking until a couple hours before bed. If you have to smoke some weed to handle the anxiety during the day, do so, but try to refrain from going hard.

Drink your beer, and combine a joint or a bowl with each. Chug a fuck load of water, Gatorade, a multivitamin and 200mg ibuprofen for your heart. The goal is to get enough alc to avoid hard withdrawls, but not to become drunk

The next day smoke bud if you want and try to take a nap if you can. Regardless when you are ready for bed, do 10mg melatonin, bud, ibuprofen and knock out. You will sweat out really hard but that's the point. The next day you will be clean but you will need to stay sober for around a month to really drop your t. The anxiety should be gone in 48hr, the insane irritability by 72 and poor motor skills by a month.
>>
Augustus Hillyladge - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 03:27:23 EST ID:Kh5GEuxy No.279110 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>279029

Work yourself down to half your current intake before you crack open the ounce. Just leave one shot more per day in your bottle at the end of the night. When your ready, switch to beer, I recommend strong IPA since the hops make you sleepy, and do not start drinking until a couple hours before bed. If you have to smoke some weed to handle the anxiety during the day, do so, but try to refrain from going hard.

Drink your beer, and combine a joint or a bowl with each. Chug a fuck load of water, Gatorade, a multivitamin and 200mg ibuprofen for your heart. The goal is to get enough alc to avoid hard withdrawls, but not to become drunk

The next day smoke bud if you want and try to take a nap if you can. Regardless when you are ready for bed, do 10mg melatonin, bud, ibuprofen and knock out. You will sweat out really hard but that's the point. The next day you will be clean but you will need to stay sober for around a month to really drop your t. The anxiety should be gone in 48hr, the insane irritability by 72 and poor motor skills by a month. However the moment you start drinking again all the anxiety will be back in a couple days, so do this on the reg, or better yet, quit drinking regularly.
>>
Shitting Bardman - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 22:43:08 EST ID:4KAeGuAh No.279126 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I dunno. Worst hangover is constant puking, shitting and being so unable to eat that I seriously consider going into the ER. Also the anxiety is the main worst factor.

Highest BAC was .35 and I wasn't all that drunk so i must haev ac hieved much higher before.

More booze and a bit of meth.

No, mix all you want. Never noticed a difference. What you drink matters though, the more sugary it is the worse the hangover.
>>
Wesley Ginnerkod - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 23:42:03 EST ID:8IGzk9P6 No.279127 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1531798923269.png -(144397B / 141.01KB, 333x249) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Dehydrated, dizzy, no appetite despite being very hungry, the usual stuff but much worse than usual.
Probably the night before the worst hangover...Around 0.29 according to a BAC calculator
Ice-cold water and chicken-fried steak.
Only if it involves sugary shit like rum or those alcoholic sodas. Other than that, no.
>>
Matilda Creshwag - Mon, 16 Jul 2018 23:53:51 EST ID:TjwDRjYV No.279128 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>278973
>Don't sleep longer
WTF no, fuck this.

Glutamene spikes always wake me up at like 6am after a night from drinking. If I wake up and stay up at that time then I've got an awful hangover to deal with all day. If I get back to sleep until like 9-10 I feel 10x better.

No sleep, wtf is wrong with you, sleep is just...more time passing but better? How can it not help a hangover.

My old ritual used to be having dozens of popper fap sessions in a day. Didn't "help" but it was a coping strategy I guess.

Now I can't get poppers, but I can get Pocari Sweat. That's usually my go to drink before I sleep and right after I wake up. Probably doesn't help that much but it's a nice little ritual that isn't doing any harm.
>>
Nathaniel Pickdale - Wed, 18 Jul 2018 03:31:35 EST ID:M3CdHlyb No.279151 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>279128
>pocari sweat
... are you in Japan?
>>
Hangover - Sun, 22 Jul 2018 16:37:43 EST ID:aQUWU/WR No.279212 Ignore Report Quick Reply

Worst was the first, drank 80% of a bottle of Ketel One (750ml) with redbulls

Pretty sure last night...idk how to work the calculator to account for the time period....but looks like .4

Weed cookies. Smoking makes it bearable but edibles (because it is processed by the liver) appears to be an actual cure. Drank half a 5th and found a cookie in my trunk. Hangover disappeared.

Seems to be the best combo for puking. Wine night then I wanted another drink...had a shot of coconut rum :(
>>
John Fessleheck - Mon, 23 Jul 2018 09:10:42 EST ID:3xMG0791 No.279221 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1532351442568.gif -(513390B / 501.36KB, 500x232) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
One that kicked in at like 2AM in some shitty motel. Puked my guts out, had to clean it up and stuff all the ruined towels into a big trash bag for housekeeping. Spent the rest of the day in and out of the shower just trying to get some kind of relief. Everything felt swollen and like my muscles were ready to give out.
No idea
Greasy, cheap food and a xanax
Sometimes

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.