420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
I came a massive load in a TVs mouth... by Nicholas Singerbet - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 18:32:09 EST ID:hS4BdsqB No.134303 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1515713529555.jpg -(10044B / 9.81KB, 197x325) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 10044
The TLDR; I got a blowjob by an unconvincing 53 year old TV by my car, in the open... it was the most exciting thing. I came buckets.

How gay am I? I could see myself getting my dick sucked by anyone, I didn't find them attractive... just looked a bit like a female rather than a full on dude and gave really good head.

Please advise.
>>
Eliza Fenderbury - Thu, 11 Jan 2018 21:00:24 EST ID:vTtc/eNa No.134304 Ignore Report Quick Reply
As a bi male who likes giving blowjobs, I'm kind of curious about this. Of all the guys I've been with, I think 2 of them were straight. And one of them didn't seem to care that I was a guy, and the other seemed very uncomfortable... maybe the first guy was actually gay deep down, or the 2nd guy was nervous because he was just cheating on his girlfriend with me technically. I don't know, curious about other's thoughts.
>>
Sidney Pellerlag - Fri, 12 Jan 2018 11:19:44 EST ID:hS4BdsqB No.134317 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>134304
I don't think I'm gay.... I don't find the male body attractive. I did enjoy the blowjob, it was a monster load and I came so quick... outside meet and almost taboo with a TV; I don't know if that was the turn on or not. Was good though.

Maybe I am in denial a bit.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.