|>> || |
AFAIK, endings depend only on your choice of ghola and what you say in the very last scene.
Please correct me, if I missed something.
Endings, when you choose Duncan Idaho as ghola (You can skip right to the last chapter for all these):
1a) Accept the Emperors proposal right at the beginning ('Nice, I am Duke Atreides now.').
The Emperor and the Baron give you their possessions of Arrakis and Lankiveil, respectively. You succeed your father as Duke of Caladan. You marry Chani and return with her to Caladan. Stilgar marries Irulan and rules over Arrakis as Baron.
- Animation: None, unfortunately.
2a) Refuse the Emperor's proposal, agree with Jessica ('Yes, exactly as my mother said') or refuse initially and then agree ('Okay. That's a nice vengeance, too').
The Baron is executed. Shaddam will give you his daughter Irulan's hand in marriage and you succeed him as Emperor of the Known Universe. You keep Chani as a concubine and she will bear you many children. House Atreides will live on for millennia.
- Animation: Paul receives a blowjob from Irulan, while Chani rims his asshole.
3) Refuse the Emperor and refuse your mother twice. Take the Baron's offer ('Let's make an alliance, Baron.').
You have Shaddam executed and instead ally with your old enemy House Harkonnen. You become Emperor, while the old Baron does all the actual work.
- Animation: Paul's grandfather, the Baron's deviancy has rubbed off on him and they both double-team Jessica, while Paul's sister Alia watches on in disbelief.
4) Refuse everyone and insist on having the Emperor and Baron killed ('[Kill the Baron]').
You kill the Baron with your own blade and have the Emperor executed later. You eschew the title of Emperor and instead return to the desert with the Fremen as ruler of Arrakis.
- Animation: Paul maintains a good relationship with the Spacing Guild. Apparently, nipple-fucking a Navigator is a part of that.
Endings, when you choose Duke Leto as ghola (You can't skip to any chapter after 8, because then the game will have automatically given you a Duncan ghola):
1b) Same as ending 1a, expect that Leto remains Duke instead of you.
- Animation: Again, none.
2b) Same as 2a, except that Leto becomes Emperor. He marries Irulan and keeps Jessica as concubine. Confessing to him about the boob job earlier sems to make no difference. At least you get to keep Chani.
- Animation: Same as 2a, except that now Jessica does the rimming instead of Chani. The body of the lucky guy on the ground is the same and face still obscured, so one might think, that this is still Paul. However I think this supposed to be Leto having fun with his wives, same as Paul with his wives in the other ending. Still, Paul has potentially committed adultery twice already, even with one of these women, so who knows.
There are no equivalents of endings 3 and 4 with Leto. There is simply no option for them. All in all very lacklustre, when compared to Duncan.
So, IMO, the only reason to even pick Leto, is so you can fuck your mother in the ass in front of your father's eyes in the earlier memory retrieval scene (again, same animation as with Duncan, but nice dialogue).
Haven't played v12.13 yet, but I don't think so.
In v11.3 there was no difference to the endings, when you killed Stilgar. Only his eye colour changes.
Other than that you will have to buy atomics from the smuggler instead of finding them and instead of giving the ghola his memories back by fucking Jessica, you let Stilgar's ghola talk to any of the Fremen leaders.
So you lose one sex scene and gain some funny bits of dialogue.