420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
I Sincerely Believe... by Ernest Binninghotch - Sat, 10 Dec 2016 19:05:48 EST ID:gG9f1duV Locked No.57013 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1481414748250.png -(1546015B / 1.47MB, 992x1402) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 1546015
It seems that throughout history, there have been more mass rapes, sexual slavery and forced breeding done to white people by Muslims than the other way around.

Others say that this is not true, but they only say this because they do not have the emotional strength to admit it. But you might know. So if you can, please prove me wrong.
Thread has been locked
Thread was locked by: Quetzalcoatl
Reason: yeah, no.
>>
Hugh Backleshit - Sat, 10 Dec 2016 23:01:49 EST ID:YEmgtMe4 No.57014 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57013
>prove me wrong.
That's not how the study of history works, Ernest.
>>
Ernest Binninghotch - Sat, 10 Dec 2016 23:23:39 EST ID:gG9f1duV No.57015 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57014

Like I said in the beginning, it is just a belief. Beliefs can be proven wrong. You failed to provide facts.
>>
Wesley Bloshstone - Sun, 11 Dec 2016 07:33:23 EST ID:vLZNJtSu No.57017 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57015

What facts do you want? The meticulously recorded annals of exactly how many people were raped and killed in wars hundreds of years ago? Good luck.

Also, "white people" wasn't even a classification anyone used until the 17th century, when it was created to justify imperialism, and it's not a scientific concept in the slightest. This whole thread is absurd. Good luck on your meaningless "who's worse" crusade though.
>>
Archie Narringhuck - Sun, 11 Dec 2016 08:29:10 EST ID:nLTvpZ14 No.57018 Ignore Report Quick Reply
I dunno.

Whereas the muslims kept their slavery and rape confined to the Balkans and the occasional merchant ship, the christians just routinely flooded the middle-east with barbaric rape hordes of crusaders destroying everything from Constantinopel to Jeruzalem.
>>
Molly Fankincocke - Sun, 11 Dec 2016 14:22:07 EST ID:4RNy1lDa No.57019 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1481484127211.webm [mp4] -(622772B / 608.18KB, 360x480) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
Worst rapists has to be the British, just because they had the biggest empire for a long time, and their own women are so ugly.
>>
Ernest Binninghotch - Sun, 11 Dec 2016 17:21:48 EST ID:gG9f1duV No.57020 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57017

I figured as much; I was simply wondering if there are any recorded atrocities of the sort done by Westerners to Muslims. While I cannot find that, I can find plenty of the other way around.

I also know that white people divided themselves by "Nordic", "Alpine" and "Mediterranean" before the white race got unified, but that doesn't mean that the distinction of white versus non-white isn't accurate.

>>57018

They also raided Spain, Italy, France, the Ukraine, Armenia, and many other places. No such thing happened the other way around; in fact, there is no evidence that Crusaders raped women en masse. There is no evidence of any non-Muslim European group doing that to Muslims at any time. Even genetic tests show that there is hardly any trace of European Y-Chromosomal DNA in the Middle East, whereas you can find a lot of European Mitochondrial DNA in Muslim countries.

Even today, white women are being raped by Muslims in their own countries, and we don't do anything about it. Muslim women support their rapist men, and they have never been subject to rape by a white man themselves. We are allowing ourselves to be destroyed.
>>
Molly Fankincocke - Sun, 11 Dec 2016 17:26:03 EST ID:4RNy1lDa No.57021 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57020
Are jews white?
>>
Edward Sunnerfield - Tue, 13 Dec 2016 22:45:20 EST ID:fVshiL/m No.57024 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57019

They didn't have a lot of people across the world though. They usually looked for local allies who did all the dirty work for them and just a few soldiers and policemen to keep up the law.
>>
Isabella Bammerfetch - Thu, 15 Dec 2016 06:12:13 EST ID:nLTvpZ14 No.57025 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57020
>No such thing happened the other way around; in fact, there is no evidence that Crusaders raped women en masse.

Hahahahahaah, are you retarded?
>>
Alice Chorrylark - Fri, 16 Dec 2016 06:23:13 EST ID:UpNsw6rc No.57027 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1481887393588.png -(136040B / 132.85KB, 896x571) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
>>57013
your question should be on yahoo
ignored nb
>>
Ian Blubbleman - Sun, 18 Dec 2016 07:35:16 EST ID:pACIDeoi No.57028 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Even IF what you're saying were true (which I don't think it is), let's make out a big of atrocities Christians have done

Colonized the just about the entire fucking world
Killed hundreds of millions (over a billion maybe?) through enslavement, ethnic genocide, famine, war
De-industrialized and intentionally underdeveloped nations all over the globe
Supplanted countless local cultures, forced capitalism upon everyone, tried to force Christianity on everyone
Is more or less the reason why the world today is in such a dire, perilous shitty state

I could go on. Equally, I could make a big long list of the positive contributions to humanity that the West has done, and I could make a similar list about both aspects for Muslims. The point is that you can't make sweeping generalizations with no context or facts and expect it to hold up as an argument or people to actually take you seriously. I don't even know why I'm trying, there's pretty much nothing anyone will say that will make you change your mind. You might act like you're willing to "discuss" but in actual fact you're just an uneducated tool.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.