420chan now has a web-based IRC client available, right here
Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

Community Updates

420chan now supports HTTPS! If you find any issues, you may report them in this thread
Jewish history. by most certainly not a communist - Thu, 06 Jul 2017 14:21:02 EST ID:NpNqj0ZF No.57213 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1499365262998.jpg -(49721B / 48.56KB, 1280x720) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 49721
(THIS IS NOT A JEWISH BASHING THREAD, IT IS SIMPLY REVIEWING A HISTORY TO EXPLAIN THIS GROUP OF PEOPLE)

The holocaust was of course a tragedy, but what we don't look into is how the perceptions of anti-semitism came to be. Sometimes investigating victims can lead to fewer instances of victimhood. I'm worried about Jews in America.

It's not entirely unfounded that the Jewish population has had many wealthy and powerful individuals throughout the world, this is not because of some "elders of Zion" but due to the circumstances they found themselves in.

For instance, Christians could not charge interest on loans they gave due to the laws of the Catholic Church at the time. The Jewish bankers became by far more profitable and powerful as they could charge interest.

Although this did lead to inequality among a small minority, it did help build communities by handing out loans in the principal of investment.

However, powerful minorities creating inequality sows the seeds of discontent among the majority christian populace. The persecution of Jesus Christ in Israel is used as further evidence of Jews being evil (as Jesus was literally the most important thing to many), as well as the Jewish lore of "blood libel" to create the Golem of Prague. This became a popular rumor that Jews were kidnapping Christians and crucifying them as well as sacrificing them.

Due to the high rate of childhood, unexplained mortality it was an easy jump to accuse the Jews of kidnapping their children, this scapegoat was easy as there was already quite a bit of hatred direct toward the isolated Jewish community.

It didn't help that later that a Jewish Family, the Rothschild family DID create a conspiracy to gain power and influence in Europe and DID infiltrate many royalties. Of course, people don't want to be treated as lesser and resent the Rothschilds for controlling finances.

Today you may know someone of Jewish Heritage without knowing it. Often they distance themselves from the Religion due to not having ever been a part of it. However, rich families tend to continue to be rich down the family line, they have the resources in order to gain more resources. Many wealthy Jewish families remain and thrive in this current system.

Today the Jewish population in America is only about 2%. Yet 33% of Forbes top 100 are Jewish, an astounding 48% of Billionaires in America are Jewish, 10 out of 100 senators are Jewish, and 3 out of 9 supreme court justices are also Jewish, As well as hollywood being founded by mostly Jews.

This can be coupled with the strong Israeli lobby dominating American politicians, and the unfair treatment of Palestinians. The United States gives 3 billion dollars to Israel and was built up by Western powers.

Adjusted for inflation Israel has been given $233.7 billion by America alone since their founding, as well as 9 million dollars a day in Military funding.

With all of this in mind and Inequality in America becoming increasingly large. With the Government giving higher tax cuts to the wealthy and cutting programs for the poor folk it seems only logical that you would hate powerful Jews.

I'd just like to say that not all Jews are like this. Some are poor as shit and in the same boat as the rest of us. This group of "powerful jews" are in the same group as powerful Christians or others.

So it looks bad, it is bad even. But it's not a racial superiority, it's an economic dominance by the wealthiest class of folk, including the substantial amount of Jews as a percent of these wealthy elites.

I'm all for taxing the rich, eliminating tax loop-holes, investigating fraud, monopoly and conspiracy, but we should do that all on an individual basis and not on a racial basis.

Thank you.
>>
Molly Beshdod - Fri, 21 Jul 2017 16:34:18 EST ID:4Z1EkLgS No.57234 Ignore Report Quick Reply
1500669258522.jpg -(2662159B / 2.54MB, 5312x2988) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size.
This isn't jewish history, this is just an semi-coherrent refelection on the origins of anti-semtic myths. I wana talk about pre diasporia Levent and the Abassad kingdoms of beta isreal. IDRK how to describe your post, but their dosnet seem to be any historical sources conntected to anything you are saying. This all reads like your bong water scatter brain diarrhea. Give me somthing written by someone with a PhD or go home.
>>
Clara Dronningstone - Mon, 24 Jul 2017 23:20:06 EST ID:flID+PsE No.57235 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57234
I'm glad that I can go into a Jewish thread and have my reply expectations met.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.