Leave these fields empty (spam trap):
Name
You can leave this blank to post anonymously, or you can create a Tripcode by using the float Name#Password
Comment
[*]Italic Text[/*]
[**]Bold Text[/**]
[~]Taimapedia Article[/~]
[%]Spoiler Text[/%]
>Highlight/Quote Text
[pre]Preformatted & Monospace text[/pre]
1. Numbered lists become ordered lists
* Bulleted lists become unordered lists
File

Sandwich

WEED IS LEGAL IN CANADA! Live 420chan Q&A and Site Merchandise Giveaways on Stream

Live 420chan Q&A, 420chan merchandise giveaways, Logitech hardware giveaways, partying on Twitch tonight!
G502 Giveaway Ends @ Midnight     Q&A Discussion Thread
The Oil Industry by Frederick Blaggleham - Sun, 19 Nov 2017 15:40:04 EST ID:8P+TfceH No.57305 Ignore Report Quick Reply
File: 1511124004231.jpg -(93473B / 91.28KB, 912x513) Thumbnail displayed, click image for full size. 93473
Easily one of the most influential shadow histories in global economics.

Why isn't it talked about more in schools?

Wars have been decided and aimed at the acquiring this black gold.

/his/ Discord for General History - Just started back up again, join if interested
https://discord.gg/sf9tYGd
>>
Ernest Sublingchork - Sun, 18 Feb 2018 07:33:50 EST ID:ZDNGCe0G No.57381 Ignore Report Quick Reply
Daniel Yergin, The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, and Power
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1stQW6i1Ko

Perhaps a good starting point? I enjoyed the documentary series.
>>
Nicholas Tillingford - Sun, 18 Feb 2018 07:55:30 EST ID:QXkOojeI No.57382 Ignore Report Quick Reply
most people are under the illusion of nationalism, with a hint of tribemind us vs. them, good guys vs. bad guys thinking
>>
Caroline Murdson - Thu, 15 Mar 2018 16:49:12 EST ID:gGfsSn/q No.57402 Ignore Report Quick Reply
>>57305
It's not taught in schools because then there's a whole other list of things that should be talked about, like the way the middle East was mapped and forced to comply to those borders, and how THAT was based on the division of Africa and the ability to exploit other resources. And how THAT was allowable because of the leadership that was in charge of WWI and WWII, our deified governmental leaders who were, at best, period socially liberal and radically so but today were still astoundingly openly racist. And THEN you have to talk about...
See how this is going? This doesn't happen because, no snit, there's a school that no limits historybeing truly taught in public schools, and showing people for their entire persons and not just the neat stuff you can talk about at the soda shop with B&V. I mean, it makes for boring discourse ALLL. THROUGH. LIFE. But it also means others can... feel better? I dunno.

Reason
Note
Please be descriptive with report notes,
this helps staff resolve issues quicker.